A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the First Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

IMG_1009.webp


Lololol
 
I caught the speech of Hillary's yesterday, she really is a rancid lesbian looking vampire who can't afford a decent make-up artist. When she gives that nasty smile and grin of hers, it really is quite off putting.

Just been watching the Brit Sky News with the usual round table of journalists discussing the news. Big on Trump and the usual Russian hysteria and that the Russkies own Trump, but through oil companies. Had to turn it off, a shame really, as I quite like that blonde journalist from Manchester despite her grating regional accent and the fact she's as thick as two short planks.
 
All these twitterings. All this evidence of spying on MAGA.

The unraveling is strong with this party. Our true enemy has not yet revealed himself.

Pepe!
 
Not having regular work or not needing regular work shouldn't disqualify you from getting work.

I don't know what her qualifications are tho.
 
Not having regular work or not needing regular work shouldn't disqualify you from getting work.

I don't know what her qualifications are tho.

Every single normal job asks for someone with prior related experience. Not having had any previous experience usually disqualifies someone. Someone who hasn't worked regularly might also have less experience than someone who has worked full time previously, so she's probably not as qualified as some others, and don't you want your country to be governed by the most qualified?
 
Every single normal job asks for someone with prior related experience. Not having had any previous experience usually disqualifies someone. Someone who hasn't worked regularly might also have less experience than someone who has worked full time previously, so she's probably not as qualified as some others, and don't you want your country to be governed by the most qualified?

The definition of "qualified" seems to be set by the #deepstate swamp dwellers. If she don't got that swamp stank, she prolly verri qualified to #draintheswamp and #MAGA

Also, Arnold's ratings would have been better if he had used "You have been terminated" as a catchphrase. We should pray for Arnold.
 
My assessment of most everyone in DC is that they are all extremely "qualified" at entrenching themselves into career employment, and leaking classified information.

The older I get, the more convinced I become that CV/resumes are worthless, much like college degrees are too.
 
Lol I would like to know what are Alzheimers Mccain credentials to be in the intelligence committee are (he doesnt have any) and to be in the armed forces committee (he only bombed little kids)
 
Right? At least Trump went to military school.
Well he is the chief of the armed forces, but if he wants to invade a country it will be up to the joint chiefs of staff on how to do it, not up to him. Mccain has very little brains.
 
Didn't he go to Trump university?
He OWNED Trump U. And made lots of money off of poor saps, got sued by the losers who couldn't make money if their life depended on it, and is paying back a pittance. Clearly he got the better end of that bargain, and now he's bargaining for us to #MAGA under God. No more shitty deals with Europe and Chinamens for America!
 
Lol I would like to know what are Alzheimers Mccain credentials to be in the intelligence committee are (he doesnt have any) and to be in the armed forces committee (he only bombed little kids)

You mean the VC rounded up kids and then McCain just bombed them?
 
My assessment of most everyone in DC is that they are all extremely "qualified" at entrenching themselves into career employment, and leaking classified information.

The older I get, the more convinced I become that CV/resumes are worthless, much like college degrees are too.

I'm eagerly awaiting your revolutionary new system for determining competence. I do hope it includes some combination of Ms. Cleo and LiveLeak
 
There's no point setting the facts straight. The vast majority on here weren't even alive when Vietnam was going on.

I'm not. He clearly has info that is superior to my fake mainstream history sources so I just wanna know how he could just pick out the lil'uns to bomb. Enquiring minds want to know!
 
I'm eagerly awaiting your revolutionary new system for determining competence. I do hope it includes some combination of Ms. Cleo and LiveLeak

There isn't one, unfortunately. College is a joke, and most people are partisan hacks. My life experience in business says that clever political operators tend to trump (heh) competence.

Most of these jobs come thru schmoozing and networking.
 
There isn't one, unfortunately. College is a joke, and most people are partisan hacks. My life experience in business says that clever political operators tend to trump (heh) competence.

Most of these jobs come thru schmoozing and networking.

Can I send you my CV?
 
Can I send you my CV?

Sure, but what matters is your motor. People that have motors are what you look for in an employee. If you create a stable environment to perform, it works.

Government isn't that environment. And neither are most corporations.
 
Sure, but what matters is your motor. People that have motors are what you look for in an employee. If you create a stable environment to perform, it works.

Government isn't that environment. And neither are most corporations.

So what sort of goods or services will your hypothetical company of spastic idiots provide?
 
Uh oh... bombshell

White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...ser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel

So person right next to President was the one unmasking. Benghazi bitch, mind you.

Someone publish a bullshit Russia story, quick.
 
Uh oh... bombshell

White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...ser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel

So person right next to President was the one unmasking. Benghazi bitch, mind you.

Someone publish a bullshit Russia story, quick.
IMG_1123.webp
 
Uh oh... bombshell

White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...ser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel

So person right next to President was the one unmasking. Benghazi bitch, mind you.

Someone publish a bullshit Russia story, quick.

They're closing in on Obama's operation Gladio:



Stefan Molyneux gave a clear summary a month ago:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom