Adult Daycare: Dealing with Employees

Leitmotif

Eating his po boy w/oyster,petrosyan caviar,& gold
Is your being a cunt something he has to defend himself against?
How am I being a cunt? Please explain. I think is just idiotic how he expresses himself. Correct me if I am wrong, but would you hang out with someone that talks like that? Thought so.

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
How am I being a cunt? Please explain. I think is just idiotic how he expresses himself. Correct me if I am wrong, but would you hang out with someone that talks like that? Thought so.
Why would that matter in any way shape or form? Who even thinks like this?

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
Hahahahjaja i like how you overprotect him. Its cute I guess
protecting him? no. just trying to get ahead of your stupid bullshit. i know you believe your euro friends think you're cool but trust me, they don't.

Pimpernel Smith

i know you believe your euro friends think you're cool but trust me, they don't.
I quite like him. But I don't have a problem with the language dropbear used. I like a bit of strategic/militarized language. It certainly beats the inter-sectionality stuff that's seeping into corporate culture.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
I quite like him. But I don't have a problem with the language dropbear used. I like a bit of strategic/militarized language. It certainly beats the inter-sectionality stuff that's seeping into corporate culture.

Eh, that’s just my work environment and culture - for better or worse. Even though The Incident Command System was born out of the California wildfire service, the US Coastguard really made it what it is today. Its a harder world to adapt to if you’ve never had military experience, just because of that. We usually take for granted that people under stand stuff like deployments, SitReps, comms plans etc., but I think it’s slowly becoming a bit more diverse. My generation, is all a bunch of old white dudes with similar resumes.

Top Bottom