All The Reasons Why Florida Is #1

Rambo is there one of those tiger places nearby where you live? Could you go and report back?

^That sounds far too professional. We're talking more of a cheap, backyard-style roadside attraction.

Exactly. Not one of those places, where you can pet a goat and ride a donkey.
We are talking polygamy and big ass carnivores. Carol fucking Baskin.

^You've got cane toads, too?

In a massive error, Australia introduced them the year before Florida and over the intervening decades they've moved across most of the continent. They squeeze out native frog and toad species and, of course, poison almost everything that tries to eat them.

^You've got cane toads, too?

In a massive error, Australia introduced them the year before Florida and over the intervening decades they've moved across most of the continent. They squeeze out native frog and toad species and, of course, poison almost everything that tries to eat them.
Hopefully the massive pythons will eat them

E113A419-096E-4C02-9E8E-0040013E688E.jpeg

The Villages, Sumter Florida

Old Age Pensioner Nightmare.

No under 19 year olds allowed.

Full of badly dressed old codgers moving around in golf carts. Features loud pro and anti Trump types. Plus terrible Joan Rivers soundalike.

Give me Bexhill or Eastbourne any day.

I see Florida is getting 30% positive in testing in some counties. But the articles I read don’t really make sense.

In a rousing speech to the troops today, a senior state emergency management official said: “at least we aren’t in Florida!”

doesn't surprise me one bit. i almost got into a fight with a guy who wasn't wearing a mask while he was behind me in line. and another guy started getting into it with me when i asked him to back up by saying "sir, social distancing please". he had a kid with him as well. they just don't give a fuck.

Arlinda Johns, from South Florida, was on her way to Illinois when she boarded a plane wearing a mask that said “F--- 12” and a T-shirt that said “Black Lives Matter,” she told Florida’s Local 10 station.

According to the station, “f--- 12” is slang for “f--- the police.”

In a rousing speech to the troops today, a senior state emergency management official said: “at least we aren’t in Florida!”

Compared to what you see on the People of Walmart site, the gunman looks relatively normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom