it was a comment on Apple's horseshit insistence that they, in fact, are looking out for you and your privacy. they don't give a fuck about you.Scary headlines are great for getting clicks.
I'd read up a bit more on it before getting worried.
iMessage, metadata, and law enforcement: What you need to know!
Google made a list of everything they could do wrong, and proceeded to do it -
- try to copy iPhone looks, the white color vs black for all previous Nexus devices, the ugly circular icons
- copy iPhone pricing exactly
- remove wireless charging, remove Front stereo speakers
- add a massive bezel that does absolutely nothing
- make the XL even smaller than the 6 and 6P
- make sure to offer it on a single US carrier, make sure its locked on that as well
- not promise updates beyond 2 years
- get rid of the Nexus branding and all its goodwill and loyalty
- add no new features (oh I forgot, stupid VR)
Really the ONLY good thing about these phones is unlimited backup on Photos. You can get a Axon 7, Moto, Note 7, LG, OnePlus 3 pretty much every Android phone is just as good or better and will get updates, be supported and have more features. And have better resale.
Is the rotation lock on?Lately my iPad Air 2 has been stuck on landscape mode. I need to shut it off and turn it on for it to respond again. I honestly only use it for Safari, the default video player, Kindle, and a sleep tracking app. I always get this suspicion every iOS update makes the basic functions even worse.
My iPhone 6S from work lost signal again yesterday. I don't usually pay much attention to it because it automatically latches on to our corporate wi-fi or my wi-fi at my parents' house but on the bus I noticed it said No Service. Luckily I wasn't waiting for a call but again I had to shut it off and turn it on because playing around with the Cellular part of Settings didn't do anything. I feel like I went back a decade when mobile phones often had "no signal". Perhaps I can use this excuse to dodge tasks at work.
Android or apple? Have you tried a different browser? If so, which one, and what happened?I need help with my tablet.
I use Chrome as the tablet browser. I used to be able to simply email myself, or anyone else, a url I was interested in or found an article I wanted to file and keep on my proper computer.
In the last month or so when I select SHARE instead of allowing me to email the URL it converts the page to..pdf and then offers no mail option only save. I assume it's some, stupid fucking update/improvement but I can't find anyway to revert.