Cop Tyranny Thread

Good plan Arny but I can't even get early CPP so I'm not yet elderly. You will haver to wait. No chore costs for you!
Triggered-Liberal.jpg

Still, if the image of police terrorizing and manhandling citizens over parking fines seems bizarre, it's partly because we tend to forget who and what the police actually are. The police spend very little of their time dealing with violent criminals—indeed, police sociologists report that only about 10% of the average police officer's time is devoted to criminal matters of any kind. Most of the remaining 90% is spent dealing with infractions of various administrative codes and regulations: all those rules about how and where one can eat, drink, smoke, sell, sit, walk, and drive.
oink oink
The police, then, are essentially just bureaucrats with weapons. Their main role in society is to bring the threat of physical force—even, death—into situations where it would never have been otherwise invoked, such as the enforcement of civic ordinances about the sale of untaxed cigarettes.

I find this rather intriguing, including the name of the ex-cop, normally those coppers go under cover for a couple of years and retire to the sun with a couple of million, but not in this case, very strange:

I find this rather intriguing, including the name of the ex-cop, normally those coppers go under cover for a couple of years and retire to the sun with a couple of million, but not in this case, very strange:

Well, again things are always more complex...

Whatever the shooters background that was a very sad incident in what should be a peaceful, sleepy backwater.

Almost a formby level focusing on the important details.

I like to try and mull over the facts of matter, things can be complex. What can I say? Now, if only you boyz across the pond did that more often rather than jumping to the easy, convenient conclusion, especially da Police, then, maybe....maybe... ya'll wouldn't be in the shitz you are now in.

You're welcome.

I like to try and mull over the facts of matter, things can be complex. What can I say? Now, if only you boyz across the pond did that more often rather than jumping to the easy, convenient conclusion, especially da Police, then, maybe....maybe... ya'll wouldn't be in the shitz you are now in.

You're welcome.
so you're coming around to abolishing the police then! because here in the US, what we do is call the police for EVERYTHING. mental health, school issues, traffic accidents, the whole nine yards. the only way to actually fix that is to take the police out of the equation.

so you're coming around to abolishing the police then! because here in the US, what we do is call the police for EVERYTHING. mental health, school issues, traffic accidents, the whole nine yards. the only way to actually fix that is to take the police out of the equation.

No, I'm not...

Bellum omnium contra omnes.

An overall of your culture is what is needed, the same as this side of the pond, even though our problems are different in type and degree.

Nobody is saying it is going to be easy.

originally found here:

I remember when this news story first broke it supplanted the coronavirus here. I had a few messages from my foreign friends about the shooting. Even fxh remarked on it. I reckon people thought it was as monumental as the New Zealand one.

I live in a place where someone pretty much gets shot every day. But this incident happening in some remote rural province wasn't really on my radar because if it doesn't happen in the largest city of the country, it's almost as if it never happened. For one thing we don't rely on the RCMP to be our provincial police. We have our own provincial (state) police force. The RCMP for all I know does what the US Marshal/Secret Service does for the federal government and the capital area. I'm not sure what the reputation of the RCMP is as a police force.

In your other articles about the city police force - the collusion has been well known for awhile. If you don't have bad guys you don't need to hire a bunch of good guys.

Starts off with some good points then descends into anarchy endorsing madness.

The USA's experiment - and I think at this stage - you should go ahead with it, like in Seattle.

Criminalize the police, make the local gangs and community leaders the arbitraries of justice and social order. Shame businesses, racialize society in a hierarchy of historic injustices and grievances where the sins of the great great great great grandfathers are visited upon the ancestors and get reparations going. But real ones, not Biden's, we're going to teach blacks how to look after kids, real ones, like we'll take this house off you, or takeover your business with no compensation. And watch the whole shit house go up in flames.

As you well know, behind close doors, people are not so guarded to the MSM narrative and having their noses rubbed in dog turd because this Maoism cultural revolution is real and cannot be denied.

There was some statue bashing going on in The Hague on Friday, the police went in hard, not a peep out of the MSM. Today, I went in with the kids, the whole city was flooded with cops, everywhere. I recognized the look of some of the dejected agitators and they weren't protesting for the end of the lock down restrictions which was what today's protest was meant to be about. You know the look, all dressed in black (do Antifa have any other colours?), midgets mostly of indeterminate gender and white as can be.

The police had scuffles around the Peace Palace earlier today. There was some lout with his Alsatian (what else?) was on his mobile and my kids listened in, he was calling the police whores to whoever it was he was speaking.

Good to see the police protecting the public and shops from the mob.

And you Americans should take note: the EU, the model of the Globalista one world oligarchy, has no problem with their police grabbing hold of those lady protesters, rioters, or even noble revolutionaries depending on how you want to call them, and dragging them by the hair across the floor. They think nothing of it. Again, next to nothing from the MSM.

The paramilitary police when the time comes, will make your police look like social workers. Those French and Belgium ones know how to get stuck in and neutralize a riot and the MSM know their place when it comes to it.

And you do away with them, they'll be our private police the next day with shoot to kill authority. And they will shoot to kill.

Don't think the world's with you American revolutionaries, you're well and truly on your own.

Last edited:
Starts off with some good points then descends into anarchy endorsing madness.

The USA's experiment - and I think at this stage - you should go ahead with it, like in Seattle.

Criminalize the police, make the local gangs and community leaders the arbitraries of justice and social order. Shame businesses, racialize society in a hierarchy of historic injustices and grievances where the sins of the great great great great grandfathers are visited upon the ancestors and get reparations going. But real ones, not Biden's, we're going to teach blacks how to look after kids, real ones, like we'll take this house off you, or takeover your business with no compensation. And watch the whole shit house go up in flames.

As you well know, behind close doors, people are not so guarded to the MSM narrative and having their noses rubbed in dog turd because this Maoism cultural revolution is real and cannot be denied.

There was some statue bashing going on in The Hague on Friday, the police went in hard, not a peep out of the MSM. Today, I went in with the kids, the whole city was flooded with cops, everywhere. I recognized the look of some of the dejected agitators and they weren't protesting for the end of the lock down restrictions which was what today's protest was meant to be about. You know the look, all dressed in black (do Antifa have any other colours?), midgets mostly of indeterminate gender and white as can be.

The police had scuffles around the Peace Palace earlier today. There was some lout with his Alsatian (what else?) was on his mobile and my kids listened in, he was calling the police whores to whoever it was he was speaking.

Good to see the police protecting the public and shops from the mob.

And you Americans should take note: the EU, the model of the Globalista one world oligarchy, has no problem with their police grabbing hold of those lady protesters, rioters, or even noble revolutionaries depending on how you want to call them, and dragging them by the hair across the floor. They think nothing of it. Again, next to nothing from the MSM.

The paramilitary police when the time comes, will make your police look like social workers. Those French and Belgium ones know how to get stuck in and neutralize a riot and the MSM know their place when it comes to it.

And you do away with them, they'll be our private police the next day with shoot to kill authority. And they will shoot to kill.

Don't think the world's with you American revolutionaries, you're well and truly on your own.
this is a WILD ride

read the tweet thread

if only this guy had known more about the differences between the american and british civil wars...

another crank. man, this twitter account you're following is on a real roll today. no wonder you like it.

I use the cranks as cogs to get me to the places were the truth hides. It's a bit of voodoo alchemy and it delivered me righteously to a break in the narrative matrix.

You do know that already waiting in the wings, there are businesses and Apps ready to take the place of the police. Within 24 hrs of their disbandment, all those cops will be gainfully employed in the new private security police. For those who can afford it. The rest can get the ideological purity and social workers of the year Zero'd post-America utopia before it burns in tribal war.

Spoken like a true incelectual!

Er no, but I do a know few magick tricks. For real.

Back on topic: the police are getting a grilling on rtl4 here over the different treatment to the two different protests on Sunday. The BLM/Antifa crew left alone, those protesting the lock-down getting charged and beaten-up, there's also clear video of agent provocateurs being sent out from police vans to infiltrate the crowd and stir up trouble. This is one of the police spokesman justifying it all:

IMG_1169.jpg

They've wheeled out this necklace wearing clown to justify it all. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom