Cop Tyranny Thread

“Culture Crimes”. Got it. I can think of a few tackies and Pitti shills more deserving of snatch and grab black ops.

Going full mask off

Unlike the Antifa-kind, I've never felt a need to wear a mask, or hide behind ''We're not organized, we're just a loose affiliation of anti-fascists....'' whilst sporting neo-fascist uniforms and waving totalitarian flags that are a mixture of Communist and Fascist designs. And laying claims to whole cities with their Northern Ireland Troubles graffiti.

You've already seen the elite liberals starting to ditch the revolution. As they realize it's coming for them too.

As you've rightly ascertained, the Fed are going after the players and the leaders, the whole structure. Good for them.

The masked marvels will get their Miranda rights and released, some will talk and slowly the net will close and all of a sudden the guilty will be exposed and the edifice brought down.

Cancel culture will then work as a counter-force and will be equally as ruthless.

1596380536836.png

Last edited:
This is worth watching, especially Rudy Giuliani on Kamala Harris and the Bidens:

Turning the American election into a referendum on law and order vs anarchy, is a good move, even a lot of Never-Trumpers will come to the party.

Turning the American election into a referendum on law and order vs anarchy, is a good move, even a lot of Never-Trumpers will come to the party.

The irony, of course, is that the "anarchy" is happening under Trump's presidency, right now.

It's a bit rich of him to claim that only he can fix the situation - when the nation has gone to hell in a handbasket under his watch.

Kamala is about as Law and Order as you can get. She’s made a career out of it. Its kind of rich trying to say otherwise: whether Democrats saying she isn’t anti-BLM now or Republicans trying to claim ground to the right of her on this issue.

Last edited:

One of my mates sent over a video of it. Was surprised to see no one discussing it here.
honestly there isn't much point. unless someone throws a milkshake at andy ngo then none of these white people will even begin to care. if the black people of this country try to fight back they'll be posting until they're blue in the face about how these savages are out hurting our brave law enforcement officers.

this is so stupid

If I eat on a patio in the capitol, I am forced by people who aren't black to show solidarity to blacks by making a hand gesture that is an ode to communists, fascists and all manners of fringe parties?

Last edited:
Another career criminal with multiple convictions. Thinks he can ignore police commands.

Then - predictably - it all kicks off at night. Same old, same old.
Ah yes, he was obviously worth of being shot and paralyzed in front of his children.

Another career criminal with multiple convictions. Thinks he can ignore police commands.

Simply because a person has committed a crime, or crimes, in the past does not mean that they should be shot, let alone shot in the back.

It appears that he was checking on his kids in the car when he was shot multiple times *from behind*. Frankly, that shouldn't happen to anyone, regardless of their history.

Simply because a person has committed a crime, or crimes, in the past does not mean that they should be shot, let alone shot in the back.

It appears that he was checking on his kids in the car when he was shot multiple times *from behind*. Frankly, that shouldn't happen to anyone, regardless of their history.
That's obviously true, but by now, if you don't expect to be shot in such a situation, you are quite stupid and at least partially responsible.

M
That's obviously true, but by now, if you don't expect to be shot in such a situation, you are quite stupid and at least partially responsible.
Matey had been tased with no effect.

He was also carrying a knife

and the girlfriend had called the police.

So a few additional reasons to shoot him.

Well, thanks to the two cops most sports with black people in it are on pause. Except for a few baseball games and the 90 percent white ice hockey league. Even Japanese Naomi Osaka skipped out on a semi-final.

Well, thanks to the two cops most sports with black people in it are on pause. Except for a few baseball games and the 90 percent white ice hockey league. Even Japanese Naomi Osaka skipped out on a semi-final.
I hope youll be able to survive during these trying times for your peoples.

Seven German police let criminal run away.

I prefer the Kenosha alternative.
Hey lets try to keep the advocating of having cops killing people openly in the streets to a minimum, ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom