Cop Tyranny Thread

Hey lets try to keep the advocating of having cops killing people openly in the streets to a minimum, ok?
It’s rather an issue of cops apprehending or detaining law breakers.

It’s not cops fault if some of these law breakers are looking for a Darwin Award, or Suicide by Cop, or are just drugged up - or even plain stupid.

LOL...fiery but mostly peaceful protests. And the MSM wonder why nobody trusts them...

View attachment 35125

1598871619310.png

re: david graber's passing, this was a wonderful article he did on policing after the ferguson, mo shooting

all these protests are having a real tangible effect on things

Video footage shows Georgia cop beat Black Lyft passenger unconscious
The man cried out, “I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die. I can’t breathe.”

A Clayton County Deputy has been placed on administrative leave after a video of the officer smothering an unarmed Black Lyft passenger unconscious in Atlanta surfaced on Instagram Friday (Sept. 11) evening.

The incident reportedly occurred outside of the Georgia Department of Public Health vital records office near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport earlier in the day. An investigation has been launched.

The man was reportedly using ride-sharing car service Lyft with his girlfriend when the driver was pulled over due to his tail light allegedly being out. The driver didn’t have his driver’s license on him so the cops began to question the passengers and demanded that they show their IDs. The passengers responded by asking the cops why they needed to show their IDs when they didn’t do anything wrong.

The officers then asked the man to step out the car. That’s when things got intense and what is shown on camera. In the video, one officer can be seen holding the man down while another officer has him in a chokehold with his young child looking. Another angle shows one of the cops punching the man in his stomach.

At one point, the man can be heard saying, “I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die. I can’t breathe,” but the officer continued to strike him a few more times, including his head, until he was unconscious. Video shows blood streaming down his face as three officers attempt to handcuff him.

According to 11Alive, details on what led to the encounter have yet to be announced. Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill said in a press release that he “ordered his entire Internal Affairs Unit to come in and begin an investigation that has been on going since 8pm.”

At this time, it is unclear what happened to the driver or the two passengers.

all these protests are having a real tangible effect on things

Video footage shows Georgia cop beat Black Lyft passenger unconscious
The man cried out, “I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die. I can’t breathe.”

A Clayton County Deputy has been placed on administrative leave after a video of the officer smothering an unarmed Black Lyft passenger unconscious in Atlanta surfaced on Instagram Friday (Sept. 11) evening.

The incident reportedly occurred outside of the Georgia Department of Public Health vital records office near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport earlier in the day. An investigation has been launched.

The man was reportedly using ride-sharing car service Lyft with his girlfriend when the driver was pulled over due to his tail light allegedly being out. The driver didn’t have his driver’s license on him so the cops began to question the passengers and demanded that they show their IDs. The passengers responded by asking the cops why they needed to show their IDs when they didn’t do anything wrong.

The officers then asked the man to step out the car. That’s when things got intense and what is shown on camera. In the video, one officer can be seen holding the man down while another officer has him in a chokehold with his young child looking. Another angle shows one of the cops punching the man in his stomach.

At one point, the man can be heard saying, “I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die. I can’t breathe,” but the officer continued to strike him a few more times, including his head, until he was unconscious. Video shows blood streaming down his face as three officers attempt to handcuff him.

According to 11Alive, details on what led to the encounter have yet to be announced. Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill said in a press release that he “ordered his entire Internal Affairs Unit to come in and begin an investigation that has been on going since 8pm.”

At this time, it is unclear what happened to the driver or the two passengers.

The mandatory screaming woman appears in this video - rather than just being heard in the background.

The Police Activity videos are instructive for showing the sort of morons the police have to deal with.

Unfortunately an officer was run over by a car in this one. But at least they shot the culprit afterwards. Preemptive shots before he got in the car is the lesson here.

Meanwhile in the U.K., an example of Sam Francis ‘anarchotyranny’

Police patrol pubs to check what customers are eating and then argue about whether Scotch eggs are a substantial meal :-

Meanwhile reported burglaries, robberies and assaults probably get issued with a ‘crime number’ and are filed away and ignored.

——————————

“laws that are supposed to protect ordinary citizens against ordinary criminals” routinely go unenforced, even though the state is “perfectly capable” of doing so. While this problem rages on, government elites concentrate their interests on law-abiding citizens. In fact, Middle America winds up on the receiving end of both anarchy and tyranny.”

Meanwhile in the U.K., an example of Sam Francis ‘anarchotyranny’

Police patrol pubs to check what customers are eating and then argue about whether Scotch eggs are a substantial meal :-

Meanwhile reported burglaries, robberies and assaults probably get issued with a ‘crime number’ and are filed away and ignored.

——————————

“laws that are supposed to protect ordinary citizens against ordinary criminals” routinely go unenforced, even though the state is “perfectly capable” of doing so. While this problem rages on, government elites concentrate their interests on law-abiding citizens. In fact, Middle America winds up on the receiving end of both anarchy and tyranny.”
The Chief Constable of the GMP has just been forced to resign for this.

Sneaky suspect tries to ambush cop on a traffic stop.

He fires six shots at the officer who falls backwards.

Happy outcome though.

Fortunately, the officer manages to return fire and the assailant/former suspect dies.

Happy outcome though.

Fortunately, the officer manages to return fire and the assailant/former suspect dies.

Happy outcome though.

Another murder by cop

Completely useless call handler dealing with a life threatening incident.

Part way through the clip, police turn up. The suspect is found and asked to move into the open. He pulls a knife but prompt action from the police and they shoot him.

Police Activity videos - usually an interesting watch.

The good news is that knifeman is dead thus saving the taxpayer the cost of a trial and prison sentence.

Last edited:

Completely useless call handler dealing with a life threatening incident.

Part way through the clip, police turn up. The suspect is found and asked to move into the open. He pulls a knife but prompt action from the police and they shoot him.

Police Activity videos - usually an interesting watch.

The good news is that knifeman is dead thus saving the taxpayer the cost of a trial and prison sentence.

you're a psychopath if you believe that killing this obviously crazy fucker was in any way necessary.

you're a psychopath if you believe that killing this obviously crazy fucker was in any way necessary.
You would prefer to let him just stab people instead then ?

When do you realise that he is ‘obviously crazy’?

As he plunges the knife into the victim?

Boog Bois (mostly right wing libertarians) protesting ICE in the South:

As ever, the Met at it again...

If it had been BLM and those intending to destroy statues without appropriate HSE precautions in place, they'd had been taking the knee and cleaning the dog turd off the soles of the shoes of the mob with their tongues. Utterly disrespected and discredited. Still, proves we are living in William Burroughs prophesied reality.

If it had been BLM and those intending to destroy statues without appropriate HSE precautions in place, they'd had been taking the knee and cleaning the dog turd off the soles of the shoes of the mob with their tongues. Utterly disrespected and discredited. Still, proves we are living in William Burroughs prophesied reality.
Dick of The Yard refuses calls to resign.

Not only do you have total Anarcho-Tyranny being foisted on the population, you also have a serving police officer with access to guns allowed to continue in work despite two allegations of indecent exposure.

This officer then seems to have kidnapped and killed a woman a few days later.

The Met really is a mess.

It shouldn't have to be pointed out to anyone that 'defund' the police is an idiotic idea.
it should have to be pointed out because i think its a great idea. obviously you have no idea what the 'defund' in 'defund the police' really even stands for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom