Coronavirus

48D37766-A589-495B-9B88-C13FACC1CA20.jpeg

Means nothing without the end to lockdowns, return to freedoms and maybe, or maybe not herd immunity.
and how do you plan on getting herd immunity if you are unable to vaccinate the herd completely???

We need a guaranteed path to freedom now, which we're not getting and hence the street is rebelling, seemingly almost everywhere.
you have a guaranteed path to freedom you dim bulb. its people like you who are constantly going on and on about how your life is being infringed upon in even the slightest way that is leading to this dystopian nightmare we're living through.

"Tens of thousands of people have been marching in the Belgian capital, Brussels, to protest against anti-Covid measures.

Some protesters threw fireworks at police officers, who intervened with tear gas and water cannon."

"Brandishing national flags and banners reading 'Freedom', protesters shouted 'Resistance!' and booed the police."

He's a consultant working privately earning top dollar in the NHS. Have no doubts about that.

Nevertheless this is wrong: ''Despite this, I find the idea of NHS and care staff being forced to be vaccinated very difficult. I know that it is the right outcome, but I dislike the means of bringing it about...''

Forced vaccines, forced medical procedures is never the right outcome. As a doctor he should be 100% behind that. And we're going to get schooling on this across Europe as the people rebel in significant numbers, including the vaccinated. The court cases will be interesting.

Working with nurses who are unvaccinated I would have expected the good doctor to cite reasons why. My wife has some Russian friends who are unvaccinated and that's down to the culture of mistrust with authority where the government tells you to do something you do the opposite. Outside of that, she has a number of friends in the medical professions who are all vaccine hesitant. Why?

It's not good enough to say the ICU's are full of the unvaccinated - we get that - when the mean age of dying with Covid remains constant i.e. 80.5.

Like a lot of people my trust is starting to wear thin. Something else is at play here. Compliance, control and submission.

I didn’t see you throw firecrackers in Rotterdam this past weekend.
The rioting in The Hague was in the Sharia Triangle, but was made up of mixture of all races with no shouts of Allahu Akbur. As soon as I read the districts I was checking all the video content to see if this was genuine against the restrictions or about claiming territory. Same with Rotterdam.

If you've seen the videos, the rioting is pretty intense.

Fireworks and the Dutch don't mix. A lot of cities are planning or already banning the sales of fireworks for New Year. What happens here is that the bike shops become firework shops in December. They have a phenomenal number of firework injuries on New Year. I happen to agree with the banning as the Dutch go bonkers on that one night.

If you know anyone local to you who works in public health, today would be a good day to thank them for their service over the past two years.

B53776BC-486A-4D91-B522-B540A5BAA272.jpeg

read the article and then the comments Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith Dropbear Dropbear belinmad belinmad Fwiffo Fwiffo

very interesting reading
People are tribal, they will make a group identity out of nearly anything. Including being dumbasses.

You’ll notice that you don’t see any big federal ‘get vaccinated’ campaigns in this country. Instead the emphasis is very grass-roots. Getting local faith based and community groups to speak out about vaccination campaigns to keep the community safe. Small towns are now full of billboards, radio and newspaper ads that show respected local community leaders saying why they chose to get vaccinated.

I agree though that fireworks should be 'banned' or severely restricted. At the very least, silent fireworks without the noise nuisance. It is a menace.

Last week i had my 4th injection. (2 Sinopharm initially and a booster with Pfizer (another 2 shoots)

This is going to be like the flu and I expect to have another shot next year.

Austrian far right political leaders and anti-vaxxer Herbert Kickl tested positive.

This guy:

just watched an instagram stories about Singapore. All anti vaxxer that test positive need to pay for the cost of the treatment the American way = raking a very nice $$$$$ bill.

Hope in Austria do they same but we are weak in Europe.

"In the new system, regions will be put into a red, orange or green setting depending on their level of exposure to Covid-19 and vaccination rates. Auckland, which is the epicenter of the outbreak, will start at red."

Newsflash to Jacinda: this colour code system started in Europe and went to some of us ex colonial countries. All it does is make people move from a red area to a less restricted area.

read the article and then the comments Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith Dropbear Dropbear belinmad belinmad Fwiffo Fwiffo

very interesting reading
That's a dreadful, condescending piece of spin hack fuckwhittery.
You’ll notice that you don’t see any big federal ‘get vaccinated’ campaigns in this country. Instead the emphasis is very grass-roots. Getting local faith based and community groups to speak out about vaccination campaigns to keep the community safe. Small towns are now full of billboards, radio and newspaper ads that show respected local community leaders saying why they chose to get vaccinated.
There's certainly sense in that strategy.

It is now being claimed that as of yesterday, Germany’s ICU capacity will inevitably be exhausted as of December 3rd (iirc) - even if there would be no additional infections as of today. This is about the fourth or fifth time “experts” claim that within the next two or three weeks the healthcare system will break down. At least it’s theoretically possible this time, unlike their previous predictions.

Last edited:

Well well well what could POSSIBLY be the reason? They just refuse to die in droves! Didn’t they get the memo, this is a dangerous virus!!!

Well well well what could POSSIBLY be the reason? They just refuse to die in droves! Didn’t they get the memo, this is a dangerous virus!!!

Poverty and starvation has a higher mortality rate.

But there is something “mysterious” going on in Africa that is puzzling scientists, said Wafaa El-Sadr, chair of global health at Columbia University.
Are those people retarded? It reminds of the plague anecdote, where they killed all the cats to fight it, then the rat population exploded, and the pandemic got worse.

Several studies are probing whether there might be other explanations, including genetic reasons or past infection with parasitic diseases.
orly there may be a link to parasitic infection/diseases, you don’t say? What if we developed medication to exploit that possible link and did studies on that?

All I read was a bunch of poorly educated people opting not to get vaccinated based on A, B or C reasons. If they disappeared from the planet, does it really affect us?

"By the end of this winter everyone in Germany will either be vaccinated, recovered or dead,"

Outstanding bedside manners.
Gotta be nice about not caring whether people below your station in life die

Gotta be nice about not caring whether people below your station in life die

I do care about everyone but these people don't care for themselves. Why should I? It's not as if lack of means implied they have less of a chance to survive than me. The governments are footing the bill for everything.

I do care about everyone but these people don't care for themselves. Why should I? It's not as if lack of means implied they have less of a chance to survive than me. The governments are footing the bill for everything.
No they’re no. Insurances aren’t covering the shots fully at this point.

"Whereas England fully unlocked in mid-July, parts of Europe did not do this until the autumn, and in many places kept tougher restrictions in place even as they did.

Part of this was to do with timing. The UK was hit by the more infectious Alpha variant and then Delta sooner, meaning it was in a position to push ahead with unlocking before others."

Thank God they invented the Kent variant and freely let Indians travel through Heathrow.

"The logic - along with the benefit of ending restrictions that themselves cause harm to health - was that it was better to have the rebound in infection, the so-called exit wave, in the summer.

The UK has, in effect, already had the wave the rest of Europe is seeing and has managed to avoid being swamped by it.

That is mainly because of the amount of immunity built up.

That's because the UK is ploughing ahead faster than other nations with boosters. Again part of this is related to timing. As the UK was quicker off the mark with Covid vaccinations initially, there are greater numbers of people becoming eligible for a booster."

We are the Champions...we are the Champions ...

1637679759563.jpeg

Nothing to see here people please go on and don’t forget your weekly booster shot.

I got conned into getting an influenza vaccine this year too so I increased my odds.

No good rolling your eyes. Many of the antipodean politicians are clearly unpalatable in polite society and drunk on power, and/or coked off their tits. That's why everyone's talking about it and referencing it as it seems at odd with the perceived Australian national character.

Compare and contrast with the rabid frothing at the mouth Aussie politicians in their guttural delight.
View attachment 42109

Nothing to see here people please go on and don’t forget your weekly booster shot.
Isn't the official German stat that 1 in 5000 will have myocarditis?

The vaccines are not without risk, have efficacy issues over time and in the case of Pfizer have Quality issues during trails with lack of control over their subcontractors. Under the circumstances, many thinking people are going to be vaccine hesitant outside of being right wing full frontal labotomy conspiracy theorists.

The more the politicians and the legacy media point their claws talons (Edit: it sounds better doesn't it?) at sections of society they now deem untermenschen, the more people will resist because it's unacceptable.

We've had our fascist groove thing here in Europe, we're not going to have it again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom