Domestic & International Terrorism

People with guns and bombs are the only people that are going to stop terrorists. Not some fat British cop blowing a whistle.

You obviously believe that if a terrorist was caught in the act, that a gun wouldn't do anything.
once again, you're completely missing the point. it was NOT that guns were ineffective again terrorists, it was that cops do not stop terrorists. what beat cop has EVER stopped a terrorist? most terrorists are killed by the armed forces overseas. the ones who are killed domestically are killed by the special branches of the government - mostly the FBI. so why do regular old beat cops need guns?

People with guns and bombs are the only people that are going to stop terrorists. Not some fat British cop blowing a whistle.

You obviously believe that if a terrorist was caught in the act, that a gun wouldn't do anything.
And you obviously have never seen a Jackie Chan movie.

I am glad that the Dems are easing up on gun control. I'm all for background checks and fully automatic assault rifle bans, but it used to feel like a lot of Dems would be okay if we followed Australia and banned guns outright. Guns aren't a big issue to me, but I'm vaguely pro handgun for protection and pro rifle for hunting. Don't really buy into the "we need the guns to protect us from the government" line of reasoning, and I don't understand gun enthusiasts (a good friend of mine has a collection worth at least 30k)

The British police not having guns seems strange to me, but I don't know to what degree it poses a problem nor am I familiar with the argument against arming the police.

once again, you're completely missing the point. it was NOT that guns were ineffective again terrorists, it was that cops do not stop terrorists. what beat cop has EVER stopped a terrorist? most terrorists are killed by the armed forces overseas. the ones who are killed domestically are killed by the special branches of the government - mostly the FBI. so why do regular old beat cops need guns?

It's irrelevant, Rambo. What asshole ever tried to blow up a shoe bomb? Now we all have to take off our shoes like wankers every time we fly.

Let me simplify this: you're in the US, or in Britain. Choose. A guy is about to blow up a train station. A cop is standing right there. Which country would you rather be in?

And you obviously have never seen a Jackie Chan movie.

I am glad that the Dems are easing up on gun control. I'm all for background checks and fully automatic assault rifle bans, but it used to feel like a lot of Dems would be okay if we followed Australia and banned guns outright. Guns aren't a big issue to me, but I'm vaguely pro handgun for protection and pro rifle for hunting. Don't really buy into the "we need the guns to protect us from the government" line of reasoning, and I don't understand gun enthusiasts (a good friend of mine has a collection worth at least 30k)

The British police not having guns seems strange to me, but I don't know to what degree it poses a problem nor am I familiar with the argument against arming the police.

Liveleak. Search the endless number of videos of British cops being cucked because there is no deterrent.

I am a big time believer in guns in the face of oppression. You think it's unrealistic, fine, but take a look at the never ending growth in government overreach and tell me if the people shouldn't have a means to push back.

Above that, I have a hand gun for personal protection. It's more likely someone will try and steal what I work for than anything else, and it's not something I'm going to let happen.

Last edited:
It's irrelevant, Rambo. What asshole ever tried to blow up a shoe bomb? Now we all have to take off our shoes like wankers every time we fly.

Let me simplify this: you're in the US, or in Britain. Choose. A guy is about to blow up a train station. A cop is standing right there. Which country would you rather be in?
excuse me but this has absolutely nothing to do with the road you set off on here by responding to my comment on cops with guns. please stay on the relevant topic here if you're going to attempt to foster coherent discussion.

excuse me but this has absolutely nothing to do with the road you set off on here by responding to my comment on cops with guns. please stay on the relevant topic here if you're going to attempt to foster coherent discussion.

Answer my question.

In that specific scenario:

you're in the US, or in Britain. Choose. A guy is about to blow up a train station. A cop is standing right there. Which country would you rather be in?

That "misleading statistic" strikes again: white supremacist kills two and injures at least one after people try to stop his intimidation of two Muslim women and his anti-Muslim and racist rants on public transportation:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...slim-rants-police-say/?utm_term=.8ee7fa33f0c3

The inconvenient truth is that this is just another mad man acting alone, without a wider organisation, without sinister sponsorship from Gulf countries, without extensive travel to hot bed neo-Nazi states where the art of right wing terrorism is being peddled on an industrial scale. The misleading statistic would be anyone who attempts to use this falsely as a justification to promote a so called worrying trend in Islamophobia attacks and extensive right wing terrorist networks. A nutter is a nutter. Just another lone wolf, but this time for real.

But I agree the "misleading statistic" will likely come into play bigly, organised and sustained, when there's been one terrorist atrocity to many against the daughters of the west. That could commence anytime now until 2030. Depends on how ineffective our security services, political and traitor classes are in the meantime. A resistance movement is growing and it will start to be run on paramilitary principles should the security situation worsen, particularly in western Europe.

Then there will be enough statistics to justify the right wing terrorist menace, but by then no person will be interested in the newspeak in the media. They will be focused on protect, survive and retaliate.

There is a big difference between a lone wolf insane racist bigot who kills innocent people when he or she goes loco, to an Islamist terrorist who is part of a large network that is extremely well funded and has travelled extensively as part of his jihad travels, education and finishing school. If you can't see that, you are wilfully blind to the upcoming slaughter.

Last edited:
The inconvenient truth is that this is just another mad man acting alone, without a wider organisation, without sinister sponsorship from Gulf countries, without extensive travel to hot bed neo-Nazi states where the art of right wing terrorism is being peddled on an industrial scale. The misleading statistic would be anyone who attempts to use this falsely as a justification to promote a so called worrying trend in Islamophobia attacks and extensive right wing terrorist networks. A nutter is a nutter. Just another lone wolf, but this time for real.

But I agree the "misleading statistic" will likely come into play bigly, organised and sustained, when there's been one terrorist atrocity to many against the daughters of the west. That could commence anytime now until 2030. Depends on how ineffective our security services, political and traitor classes are in the meantime. A resistance movement is growing and it will start to be run on paramilitary principles should the security situation worse, particularly in western Europe.

Then there will be enough statistics to justify the right wing terrorist menace, but by then no person will be interested in the newspeak in the media. They will be focused on protect, survive and retaliate.

There is a big difference between a lone wolf insane racist bigot who kills innocent people when he or she goes loco, to an Islamist terrorist who is part of a large network who is extremely well funded and has travelled extensively as part of his jihad travels, education and finishing school. If you can't see that, you are wilfully blind to the upcoming slaughter.
You have not read the article, at least not to the end.

If you have read, however, it is a shame that you chose to ignore his documented connections to white supremacist networks and his behavior, online and offline, which should have raised a number of red flags for his tendency toward violent extremism and potential penchant for acts of terror. I believe it is only you who is ignoring an "inconvenient truth." The parallels between new far-right and Islamic groups both nationally and worldwide are there for all to see - in terms of their global networks, patterns of radicalization, and penchant for premeditated and random acts of terror - and the civilized world would ignore either of these major existential threats at its own risk.

Last edited:
IMG_1655.JPG

If you have read, however, it is a shame that you chose to ignore his documented connections to white supremacist networks and his behavior, online and offline, which should have raised a number of red flags for his tendency toward violent extremism and potential penchant for acts of terror. I believe it is only you who is ignoring an "inconvenient truth." The parallels between new far-right and Islamic groups both nationally and worldwide are there for all to see - in terms of their global networks, patterns of radicalization, and penchant for premeditated and random acts of terror - and the civilized world would ignore either of these major existential threats at its own risk.

Lord Buckley Lord Buckley makes a reasonable counterpoint. I will add that there is a clear connection between our western governments turning into a bunch of cucks happy to capitulate to islam and an uptick in tight wing extremism. When your kids keep getting blown up and the people you elect to provide security keep shitting on you, then there is a tendency to want to extract some revenge.

But I think you are WAY overstating right wing extremism, its a drop in the bucket compared to this shit religion that reaches very deeply into 1.6 billion peoples lives and calls for the killing ofl everyone that isn't part of it.

I think the worst you'll get from a right wing extremist is to keep muslims out of their town.

You have said that the worst thing a right-wing extremist could do was to "keep muslims out of town." Rather than addressing the unapologetic bigotry of your statement, I've simply pointed to the facts of this case where a right-wing extremist killed two people. The photograph belongs to Taliesin Namkai-Meche, an American hero and the first publicly identified victim of the white supremacist Jeremy Joseph Christian.

You have said that the worst thing a right-wing extremist could do was to "keep muslims out of town." Rather than addressing the unapologetic bigotry of your statement, I've simply pointed to the facts of this case where a right-wing extremist killed two people. The photograph belongs to Taliesin Namkai-Meche, an American hero and the first publicly identified victim of the white supremacist Jeremy Joseph Christian.

Is saying that the worst thing a muslim extremist could do is blow up a train full of people also bigotry?

Is saying that the worst thing a muslim extremist could do is blow up a train full of people also bigotry?
Let me know if and when you are equipped to address the substance of the argument, but for now I can say that there is a clear difference between a Muslim and a "muslim extremist," just as there is an important distinction between a white supremacist and a white Christian man. Take Ricky John Best, for example. Army veteran and American hero, the second identified victim of the deplorable Jeremy Joseph Christian.

1CAAD21D-8372-4BC7-B353-69178C5D558D-281-0000000955226166.jpeg

Let me know if and when you are equipped to address the substance of the argument

Like most of your other posts, I had a feeling you would descend into sentiment.

You made the implication I was trading in bigotry, I am asking how. I am happy to address the substance of an argument, though in this instance I am struggling to find some.

Good luck with that!

Yeah Rambo... what about that question I asked you about terrorism that you still haven't answered? You're peddling in faulty logic, and you clam up when cornered on logical ends that don't map to your narrative.

Yeah Rambo... what about that question I asked you about terrorism that you still haven't answered? You're peddling in faulty logic, and you clam up when cornered on logical ends that don't map to your narrative.
And I'm still waiting for you to answer me about the cops with guns question. So, you first.

Nonsense, there is no trans-national right wing terrorist group operating globally, or at the same level and scale of horror on par with Islamic jihad terror. The comparison is not apt and strikes me as a bit of classic whataboutism that the left engages in to justify Islamic terrorism as merely a response to western imperialism/colonialism/Islamophbia/right wingers/neo-nazis, etc.

There is nothing there for all to see, there is no right wing terrorist group posing an existential threat to our way of life.

They've flogged this horse to death:

DA1pBN1XYAEdCu9.jpg

So they'll be looking for another angle, this time it will the be the worrying tide of right wing extremism under Trump's presidency. Just another desperate attempt to wrestle control in the reality studio. It will look somewhat incongruous to be plugging after the next jihad attack.

It's completely grotesque and vacuous in the context of our times. We've seen these types of babyish stunts before, but after everything, one would have hoped that the benchmark for The Daily Mail was not set so low.

Turns out the Brit government actually funded the muslim Manchester terrorist. Quality governing, if you like blowing shit up.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...loan-paid-for-manchester-bombers-terror-plot/

A combination of government benefits and low-interest loans meant to pay for further education were used to fund the terror plot of Manchester killer Salman Abedi, police believe.

The report claims Abedi collected £7,000 from the UK government owned and run Student Loans Company in 2015 when commencing a course at Salford, which he dropped out of shortly after. Despite not continuing with studies, the Libyan heritage British passport holder received another £7,000 instalment of his student loan the following year.

This is not the first time abuse of the easy access to credit through student loans has been used to raise money for terrorism. The Telegraph reports the comments of former counter-terror cop David Videcette, who said: “It is an easy way for a terrorist to move forward and finance their activities at the expense of the taxpayer.

Turns out the Brit government actually funded the muslim Manchester terrorist. Quality governing, if you like blowing shit up.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...loan-paid-for-manchester-bombers-terror-plot/

He received a student loan, which he is fully entitled too if he is enrolled on a recognised course, at a recognised institute, which Salford University is and he was. Salford University does not run terrorism/bombing courses.

It's a none story, but given a bias, for the gullible, like you.

He received a student loan, which he is fully entitled too if he is enrolled on a recognised course, at a recognised institute, which Salford University is and he was. Salford University does not run terrorism/bombing courses.

It's similar to saying he got his groceries at Tesco's, so Tesco's is supporting terrorism.

You mean non-story. You didn't read the article. The muslim terrorist received a student loan, then stopped going to classes. Then got another student loan.

You'd think they wouldn't fund that second loan, but I guess I'm the gullible one, and not the british government.

You mean non-story. You didn't read the article. The muslim terrorist received a student loan, then stopped going to classes. Then got another student loan.

You'd think they wouldn't fund that second loan, but I guess I'm the gullible one, and not the british government.

That's because he didn't inform the loans company that he had left the course, that's his responsibility, not the University.

And yes, I did read the article, and its a non-story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom