Domestic & International Terrorism

I don't see the same amount of uproar here when someone drives a van into a bunch of Muslims after iftar in London.

I don't see the same amount of uproar here when someone drives a van into a bunch of Muslims after iftar in London.

One guy killed and 10 injured and the Labour leader feels their pain:

upload_2017-6-19_10-56-57.gif

BBC

"This is a terror on the streets, a terror of the people on the streets," the Labour leader has said.

He said people he had spoken to were "just frightened, frightened that something like this could happen again."

Talking about local Muslim people in his constituency, Mr Corbyn said: "I feel their pain today and I feel their stress today. I think we have to all reach out and feel the pain and their stress.

"The only answer to this, the only answer to this has to be stronger communities together so these dreadful incidents don't happen."

He added he had visited the site last night to talk to the police.

Mr Corbyn said he had had a "long conversation" with Sadiq Khan at about 04:00 BST to ensure the response was "efficient and co-ordinated."

Mr Corbyn said he hadn't spoken to the prime minister since the attack but "Downing Street have been in touch with us," to send their condolences. Asked if Theresa May should visit, he said: "it is not up to me to decide what the prime minister does."

It appears the man who died was the person who collapsed before the incident. Not convinced this is terrorism at present. More facts are needed. If the person did this deliberately, he needs the book thrown at him and a long custodial sentence.

At this stage, the lack of deaths, means it's not the same scale as recent terrorist attacks in London. Wager he will be just another idiot loner with no network or trans-national credentials to his plotting.

On one of the local radio stations here they called it hate crime, but what's the difference between a hate crime and domestic terror? The colour or religion of the perpetrator?

Anyway - my brother and his wife have cancelled their holiday to Scotland even though I tried to explain to them that Scotland is quite far away from the past incidents even if they were connecting through Gatwick.

Anyway - my brother and his wife have cancelled their holiday to Scotland even though I tried to explain to them that Scotland is quite far away from the past incidents even if they were connecting through Gatwick.

As long as they stay clear of Glasgow they should be fine.

On one of the local radio stations here they called it hate crime, but what's the difference between a hate crime and domestic terror? The colour or religion of the perpetrator?

This is playing right into Corbyn's and the Islamists hands. I see his fake tears on display today.

Police and media bigging up the restraint of the crowd, what I saw was that they were stomping on the attacker and the police were lucky to get him out alive. His face was bruised from beating.

Things are likely to be getting more tense and risky in the capital from now on. Feels like critical mass is being reached.

Watch Corbyn and McDonnell use the mob for ultimate effect this summer.

I just read on a German website that it was allegedly Tommy Robinson who drove the car into the crowd.
There should be easier ways to get into jail and most possibly get killed by one of the many, many Muslims in UK prisons.

Last edited:
Police will be really stretched now, protecting Christian and Muslim places of worship, plus public places, public transport, bars, pubs, concerts and so on.
So, what will be the solution? Mostly likely more Internet censorship and CCTV surveillance.

Looking at all the media spin on this today, I am not yet convinced this is a terror attack. A possible scenario: the muslims leave mosque and come to the aid of the dying man, meanwhile man in van is driving along and hits the crowd that was on the road and then gets out of van and is set upon by the mob. The mob has mistaken the genuine accident for a revenge terrorist attack.

I've watched again and again the alleged kissing from the police van and his face is bashed and swollen. I don't see a kiss.

If it was a genuine attack, why didn't he go in tooled up, jumping out of the van with an array of knives?

If this turns out to be an accident and not a genuine attack, then the authorities have some explaining to do. Or will they just try and take the man down to keep with the narrative? At this stage, I am not convinced this is an act of terror, I would like to see more evidence. And what speed was he going at? If you were going in to kill people you would be going in fast, as fast as possible and not 20 or 30 mph, albeit this is enough to kill.

Others are on the same scent, this from poster over on Guido Fawkes:

MungBean2 hours ago
Let me see here:

The man who died had collapsed prior to the incident. He is not a victim of the attack

Witnesses stated that the driver had two accomplices - the witnesses lied

Witnesses stated that the driver had a knife and was stabbing people - the witnesses lied

The van had no visible dents

The incident occurred 300 metres from the mosque. Claiming it's an attack on a mosque is like claiming the London Bridge attack was an attack on Southwark cathedral

Could it just be that the driver was drunk, crashed into a crowd trying to assist a collapsed man, and was dragged from the cab and was being lynched when the Imam rightly stepped in?

I'm starting to think so.

Last edited:

From whom? The media? Justin? Donald? CBC? Your workmates? What kind of uproar are you looking for?

What uproar did you sense and experience from the other terror attacks?

Why would you be surprised if the level of angst wasn't commensurate with that which you preceived with the other attacks?

Beyond "yes, it is terrible" what else do you want.

Be patient, the narrative will develop. We will see if anyone died as a direct result.

We will see which church he was radicalized in.

His manifesto will be found and published.

Looking at all the media spin on this today, I am not yet convinced this is a terror attack. A possible scenario: the muslims leave mosque and come to the aid of the dying man, meanwhile man in van is driving along and hits the crowd that was on the road and then gets out of van and is set upon by the mob. The mob has mistaken the genuine accident for a revenge terrorist attack.

I've watched again and again the alleged kissing from the police van and his face is bashed and swollen. I don't see a kiss.

If it was a genuine attack, why didn't he go in tooled up, jumping out of the van with an array of knives?

If this turns out to be an accident and not a genuine attack, then the authorities have some explaining to do. Or will they just try and take the man down to keep with the narrative? At this stage, I am not convinced this is an act of terror, I would like to see more evidence. And what speed was he going at? If you were going in to kill people you would be going in fast, as fast as possible and not 20 or 30 mph, albeit this is enough to kill.

Others are on the same scent, this from poster over on Guido Fawkes:

MungBean2 hours ago
Let me see here:

The man who died had collapsed prior to the incident. He is not a victim of the attack

Witnesses stated that the driver had two accomplices - the witnesses lied

Witnesses stated that the driver had a knife and was stabbing people - the witnesses lied

The van had no visible dents

The incident occurred 300 metres from the mosque. Claiming it's an attack on a mosque is like claiming the London Bridge attack was an attack on Southwark cathedral

Could it just be that the driver was drunk, crashed into a crowd trying to assist a collapsed man, and was dragged from the cab and was being lynched when the Imam rightly stepped in?

I'm starting to think so.
it certainly seems like this is the case. theresa may announced this was terrorism already and everyone online is blaming tommy robinson. there's even an intercept article up about it.

From whom? The media? Justin? Donald? CBC? Your workmates? What kind of uproar are you looking for?

What uproar did you sense and experience from the other terror attacks?

Only people on this forum. Did you think I cared about the views and feelings of people I don't know?

Did you think I cared about the views and feelings of people I don't know?

Oh man. JT will be heart broken now. And then he'll have swollen eyes because of all the crying and look rubbish on TV when he utters his apologies and condolences to all Muslims.
How do you look at yourself in the mirror after this?

it certainly seems like this is the case. theresa may announced this was terrorism already and everyone online is blaming tommy robinson. there's even an intercept article up about it.

The narrative is set and the mission is to take down Tommy Robinson and those deemed not with the script once and for all. Even Guido Fawkes is going for him with deliberately edited videos, but his readers are having none of it:

https://order-order.com/2017/06/19/...itish-muslims-enemy-combatants/#disqus_thread

But then who's next, Douglas Murray? Yes, he will be targeted too very soon.

It will be interesting to see how events go this Wednesday on the Left's planned day of rage. Rioting & blood methinks.

Last edited:
Only people on this forum. Did you think I cared about the views and feelings of people I don't know?

Which is why I asked as your were not clear in whose outrage you were seeking to measure. Magnitude of the destruction I guess. Lone wolf Welshman. No deaths. No knives or bombs. Retaliation against the general Muslim population for terror attacks perpetrated by the radicalized Muslims. Surprised it did not happen sooner.

It does now appear that this is a revenge attack. That's how it started in Northern Ireland of course. No reason why it shouldn't begin here - all the Tommy Robinson references aside. He is merely a symptom and imprisoning him, as a prisoner of conscience, will not alleviate what is to come.

With no deaths - albeit at this stage, there is some grey area on whether the man who died was from natural causes - and if the injuries are minor, then equating this with the same severity as the other recent Islamist attacks, plays into the belief/conspiracy theory that Muslims are a protected class. It is the use of language of course:

DCsxe4TWAAAm9F7.jpg

c65cbf446e7f55ac0652d94925b03ee8ad7f9c84253ded905c15152bc7da1820.jpg

You will notice that Diane Abbott proposes resolute action from the police for the the non-deadly attack on Muslims, but for the deadly Islamist attacks in Manchester and London, nothing except praises for the emergency services and she has some thoughts for people. How very noble and gracious of her.

Last edited:
That driver has a slight resemblance to Tommy Robinson. Since he wasn't exactly speeding: Could he have been mistaken for said Tommy and been attacked by the crowd?
Has there been CCTV footage that's usable? I think everyone in major cities needs to equip their cars (especially vans) with dash cams.

Oh man. JT will be heart broken now. And then he'll have swollen eyes because of all the crying and look rubbish on TV when he utters his apologies and condolences to all Muslims.
How do you look at yourself in the mirror after this?

Easy. Is it a woman on television I want to shag? I'll posh up. Otherwise, sod off.

Which is why I asked as your were not clear in whose outrage you were seeking to measure. Magnitude of the destruction I guess. Lone wolf Welshman. No deaths. No knives or bombs. Retaliation against the general Muslim population for terror attacks perpetrated by the radicalized Muslims. Surprised it did not happen sooner.

Or I'm just stirring the pot. I have no dog in this hunt until it gets to my door step and since I don't, and I'll borrow a phrase from our neighbours' down south, live in 'our nation's capital', keep calm and carry on.

Easy. Is it a woman on television I want to shag? I'll posh up. Otherwise, sod off.

Or I'm just stirring the pot. I have no dog in this hunt until it gets to my door step and since I don't, and I'll borrow a phrase from our neighbours' down south, live in 'our nation's capital', keep calm and carry on.

Figured as much and you are quite right that until it does show up on our doorstep, it is just something to acknowledge and move on.

Figured as much and you are quite right that until it does show up on our doorstep, it is just something to acknowledge and move on.

It's going to show up on my doorstep before yours. I'm pretty sure random violent acts of drunk or doped up aboriginals are classified as deranged acts of the criminally insane here.

This is an interesting piece in The Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...attack-thrill-ISIS-writes-JOHN-R-BRADLEY.html

It is perhaps at last dawning on our complicit media, police, MP's, local councils and celebrity elites that yes, the UK is may be on the verge of a positive loop of tit-for-tat and revenge attacks. Also the cognitive dissonance is strong as regards Islam, the journalist informs us it is a religion of peace especially during Ramadam and then rattles of attacks during this period and we better be prepared for attacks on 21st June. This is also McDonnell's planned Day Of Rage, although he has several planned, next Saturday as well I understand and 1st July.

The use of the term Islamophobia agains proves problematic, a phobia is an irrational psychological disorder that demands medical treatment. Is all so called Islamophobic terror in the future to be treated as madness? That will pose problems in the courts.

Also noticed in the broadsheets interviews with community leaders and on the BBC have Douglas Murray in their sights now.

Interesting perspective from Paul Joseph Watson:

Rather than a terrorist attack, looks very much like someone with no ties to any right-wing groups and was deeply disturbed by the recent events on top of a great many other problems:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/darren-osborne-everything-know-finsbury-park-mosque-suspect/

They need to tone down the language, recognising that this isn't part of a right-wing organized conspiracy.

Curiously, the newspapers are completely blank as to who was killed and injured in this latest terrorist attack. No names, no nothing. Lots of editorials on the gravity of right wing hate and the need to protect mosques with police protection though. The newspaper silence is defeaning. The narrative appears to be following a script to remind us that that Tommy Robinson is an Islamophobe and should be in jail and that this latest atrocity is equal to the carnage to the previous two terrorist attacks in Manchester and London. If they can't be arsed to demonstrate this, one is left feeling that the whole incident by the nutcase is being ramped up out of all proportion to once again remind us that the ultimate victims in all of this terror is the muslim population.

The problem is for the Establishment & Co. no one is buying into the great lie anymore. You can have Piers Morgan shout down Tommy Robinson and half a dozen editorials all on the same day telling us the Right is the same as Isis and to feel rage against them, but in order to buy into this, we need to feel the same rage against the other terror we are told to suck it up, light a candle, sing a pop song and don't feel outraged against.

Last edited:
It does now appear that this is a revenge attack. That's how it started in Northern Ireland of course. No reason why it shouldn't begin here - all the Tommy Robinson references aside. He is merely a symptom and imprisoning him, as a prisoner of conscience, will not alleviate what is to come.

With no deaths - albeit at this stage, there is some grey area on whether the man who died was from natural causes - and if the injuries are minor, then equating this with the same severity as the other recent Islamist attacks, plays into the belief/conspiracy theory that Muslims are a protected class. It is the use of language of course:

View attachment 23921

View attachment 23922

You will notice that Diane Abbott proposes resolute action from the police for the the non-deadly attack on Muslims, but for the deadly Islamist attacks in Manchester and London, nothing except praises for the emergency services and she has some thoughts for people. How very noble and gracious of her.

Who is tommy Robinson? Never heard of the fella. I doubt anyone who doesn't watch weird YouTube videos knows who he is or what he stands for.

Who is tommy Robinson? Never heard of the fella. I doubt anyone who doesn't watch weird YouTube videos knows who he is or what he stands for.

You're wrong, he is a household name in the UK. I care nought if they are weird or spurned by the mainstream, I actually thought him an agent provocateur for a while, an agent of the state with a made up background with the stealing of some poor dead baby's identity.

He represents the voice of the native underclass in the UK. As uncouth, ugly and violent as that may be. The Establishment despise and hate him for that, particularly his ability to stand-up and be counted. Elements of the middle class are beginning to understand the symptom of failure and warning he comes from. He is 5 years ahead of the mainstream for he comes from the front line of multiculturalism and the failure of the Establishment.

The trap laid for him today, sponsored, pre-arranged and with immediate responses in the MSM was a warning to the middle classes to tow the party line and remind them to buy into the official state lie or else.

Trouble is, the truth has already caught up and spoilt the plot.

Tommy R. and Piers Morgan. Two idiots together...

We tried to off-load Morgan to the 'mericuns. They weren't having it and sent him back...

Can't say I blame 'em..

Tommy R. and Piers Morgan. Two idiots together...

We tried to off-load Morgan to the 'mericuns. They weren't having it and sent him back...

Can't say I blame 'em..

I watched the whole 18 minute interview on Youtube and it is very obviously contrived, a trap and a set-up from start to finish. If you really didn't want to promote the world according to Tommy Robinson, you wouldn't have invited him in for an interview in the first place. The more you contrive and conspire against him, the more suspect the motivations appear to be. And as for Susanna lavishing platitudes on the "award winning" and "pioneering" Finsbury mosque as true as might be, it all seems rather like official newspeak and propaganda considering the background of that mosque and its closeness to terrorism and those linked to it even now.

You're wrong, he is a household name in the UK. I care nought if they are weird or spurned by the mainstream, I actually thought him an agent provocateur for a while, an agent of the state with a made up background with the stealing of some poor dead baby's identity.

He represents the voice of the native underclass in the UK. As uncouth, ugly and violent as that may be. The Establishment despise and hate him for that, particularly his ability to stand-up and be counted. Elements of the middle class are beginning to understand the symptom of failure and warning he comes from. He is 5 years ahead of the mainstream for he comes from the front line of multiculturalism and the failure of the Establishment.

The trap laid for him today, sponsored, pre-arranged and with immediate responses in the MSM was a warning to the middle classes to tow the party line and remind them to buy into the official state lie or else.

Trouble is, the truth has already caught up and spoilt the plot.

You haven't said a single word about who he is or what he does. What's his job? Who does he work for? Is he some kind of politician? What kind of statements does he make? What's his ideology?

I watched the whole 18 minute interview on Youtube and it is very obviously contrived, a trap and a set-up from start to finish. If you really didn't want to promote the world according to Tommy Robinson, you wouldn't have invited him in for an interview in the first place. The more you contrive and conspire against him, the more suspect the motivations appear to be. And as for Susanna lavishing platitudes on the "award winning" and "pioneering" Finsbury mosque as true as might be, it all seems rather like official newspeak and propaganda considering the background of that mosque and its closeness to terrorism and those linked to it even now.

What you have is a government that is very frightened of a backlash, one example of this fear was the prison sentence given to those clowns who through rashes of bacon into a mosque. There is a lack of consistency however, because marches in support of terrorist organisations (Hamas and Hezbollah) are allowed to be held without a murmur of comment.

However, it does not go unnoticed, and this inconsistency will ONLY make things worse.

You haven't said a single word about who he is or what he does. What's his job? Who does he work for? Is he some kind of politician? What kind of statements does he make? What's his ideology?

You can do your own research, I'm not his publicist! He's presently gainfully employed by the Rebel Media. They're on Youtube, you can also Wiki. After you get some perspective, I suggest you Google his speech at Oxford University. Very interesting.

I'm not a Tommy Robinson groupie by the way, he does a lot of harm, like the recent filming of the suspects in child grooming cases outside of the courts. Totally the wrong tactic for on-going trials and Rebel Media should have known this too. But I understand he is symptom, not the cure, but has a part to play in this spiral of surreal chaos we find ourselves in. I mean leading us to the light for he falls into a Jungian archetype for me.

What you have is a government that is very frightened of a backlash, one example of this fear was the prison sentence given to those clowns who through rashes of bacon into a mosque. There is a lack of consistency however, because marches in support of terrorist organisations (Hamas and Hezbollah) are allowed to be held without a murmur of comment.

However, it does not go unnoticed, and this inconsistency will ONLY make things worse.

Exactly, the double standards, the false equivalency and holding others to a higher standard, whilst deifying those with a supremacist and master religion in place of the master race ideology is the Achilles heel in the present Establishment. Both sides know this and what is at stake. They've made the matter many times worse and sealed they're own fate methinks.

Same here on the continent, the backlash is well underway. The Dutch have also stopped taking their allotted share of refugees which was just less than 7,000 per 150,000 from Italian and Greek camps. They've just been taken to court by Soros supported groups, the judges found in favour of not taking anymore, as there was no evidence of this number specifically in those camps being reached.

The resistance is growing, we fight, we fight to protect the decency of what we inherited from those before us. We have a duty to pass that on to our children and their children. Anything less is betrayal. That is not acceptable in Lord Buckley's world. Those who are not invested in the future, genetically, the Merkel's and the Macron's of this world should be regarded as suspect, who do they ultimately serve?

The poor, innocent Finsbury Muslim victims may not be so innocent after all:

Yes, they can polish a turd, but it's still a turd, everybody knows all this "award winning" and "pioneering" marketing spin is BS. When it comes to Salafist mosques such platitudes are meaningless.

So, another "incident" in Brussels. Person with a suicide bomb vest shot down by police.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40349654

A person wearing an explosive belt was "neutralised" by soldiers inside the station, media reports say.

The station and the city's main square, the Grand Place, were evacuated.

In March 2016, 32 people died in attacks on Brussels airport and the metro system which were claimed by the Islamic State (IS) group.

There are no other casualties, Reuters news agency reports.

A police spokesman told the agency: "There was an accident at Central Station. There was an explosion around a person. That person was neutralised by the soldiers that were on the scene.

"At the moment, the police are in numbers at the station and everything is under control."

Brussels Central Station is one of three main terminals in the city.

So, another "incident" in Brussels. Person with a suicide bomb vest shot down by police.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40349654

I was there last year, the vibe was not good in the center. Two machine gun armed soldiers with a policeman at every entrance to the subways. Shopping malls with metal detectors and bag searches before you got in. One of the government buildings had all the graffitti recently sandblasted off, but they had left all the ones relating to Islam#Peace, Love#Islam, etc, very obviously on message.

The Tommy Robinson take down has back fired most splendidly. Guido Fawkes has lost most of his Twitter followers and readership if the statements in the comment section are to be believed. Messages of support to Tommy and his book Enemy Of The State is back at No.1 in the Amazon best sellers.

Gad Saad nails Piers Morgan here:

Excellent speech from Douglas Murray in Denmark last week:

Just found this Kraut and Tea chap:

Last edited:
A shift is worse than a spike, no? A spike implies it'll go back down again, a shift means it'll stay high.

I heard this line on the radio and wanted to quote it to show how helpless he is. He could call it whatever but it's not stopping the frequency of attacks. As the BBC said, highest number of attacks in England since the IRA days.

I heard this line on the radio and wanted to quote it to show how helpless he is. He could call it whatever but it's not stopping the frequency of attacks. As the BBC said, highest number of attacks in England since the IRA days.

One of the many reasons why I left

Those barriers to stop people from driving into pedestrians on London Bridge were what.. I think I read it was 5 figures per panel. 6 figures to protect something like a 1 or 2km stretch of road. To misquote President Trump, we're not winning, we're losing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom