Domestic & International Terrorism

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
Gunmen attack Iran military parade, killing 25

I didn't know there were terrorist issues in Iran. That's like terror attacks in North Korea. It's all Israel and US.
Not really, a great many Persians are woke to the disaster that is theocratic authoritarian rule and they see their diaspora doing extremely well out of Iran and in as best they can. This is nothing to do with Israel or the US, this is the Persians doing it for themselves!

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
Egypt police 'kill 40 militants' in raids after tourist bus blast

"Police in Egypt have killed dozens of militants during security raids on their hideouts, the interior ministry has said.
The raids killed '40 terrorists' in Giza and North Sinai on Saturday morning, according to a statement from the ministry. It said the militants were planning a series of attacks on tourist sites, churches and military personnel. The raids followed Friday's roadside bomb attack on a tour bus in Giza. No group has yet said it was behind the blast, which killed three Vietnamese tourists and an Egyptian tour guide, but Islamist militants have targeted tourists in Egypt in the past."

No group was identified to be responsible for the tourist bus blast so we went out and killed 40 random terrorists who may or may not have been associated with this.

Kingstonian

Ratings

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
Proactive. I wish this approach was adopted in the UK. I am sure we could find 40 candidates. Circumspect, undercover approach may best initially.
I see the Moroccans have also rounded up 19 additional ''lone wolves'' associated with the ritual of the two backpackers who will also hopefully be tried and executed double quick, lest they come to Europe on Merkel's welfare and rape ticket. Several raids here over Christmas of refugee/non-western background/terrorists plotting attacks. But still the MSM insists one poor chap was arrested in front of his wife and children and the ''Christmas tree.''

They know something was planned, or is planned, on New Year's Eve but the authorities are remaining quiet.

Scherensammler

Ratings
Proactive. I wish this approach was adopted in the UK. I am sure we could find 40 candidates. Circumspect, undercover approach may best initially.
Make that 40 in every Muslim housing city in the UK, or Europe for that matter.
Sadly, the police needs all resources to follow up on claims of "hate crime"!

I see the Moroccans have also rounded up 19 additional ''lone wolves'' associated with the ritual of the two backpackers
19 "lone wolves" sounds legit. Apparently on Swedish TV these brutal murders were just called "knife incidents".

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
I see New Year's Eve ended with the usual number of madmen attacks with jihad elements including the soldier in the UK who's in intensive care that the MSM is keeping out of the news for now. Still, 2019: everything to play for when the banking crisis and deep recession hits Europe. End of the Merkel, Macron and May types. Game over.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I see New Year's Eve ended with the usual number of madmen attacks with jihad elements including the soldier in the UK who's in intensive care that the MSM is keeping out of the news for now. Still, 2019: everything to play for when the banking crisis and deep recession hits Europe. End of the Merkel, Macron and May types. Game over.
I didn't read about any terror attacks. I saw a lot of stories about the brilliant fireworks displays.

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
I didn't read about any terror attacks. I saw a lot of stories about the brilliant fireworks displays.
One confirmed terrorist attack in Manchester. Lots of rioting with police, firemen and ambulance services coming under attack with fireworks by gangs of Alluha Ackbar shouting youths in Paris, Belgium and The Hague.

Scherensammler

Ratings
Like the pro-EU one in London?

One confirmed terrorist attack in Manchester.
But wait! That poor chap has a mental illness. He just needs help... I'm sure some weeks of consultation in a special NHS unit and all will be forgiven.

Top Bottom