Domestic & International Terrorism

Gunmen attack Iran military parade, killing 25

I didn't know there were terrorist issues in Iran. That's like terror attacks in North Korea. It's all Israel and US.

Not really, a great many Persians are woke to the disaster that is theocratic authoritarian rule and they see their diaspora doing extremely well out of Iran and in as best they can. This is nothing to do with Israel or the US, this is the Persians doing it for themselves!

Egypt police 'kill 40 militants' in raids after tourist bus blast

"Police in Egypt have killed dozens of militants during security raids on their hideouts, the interior ministry has said.
The raids killed '40 terrorists' in Giza and North Sinai on Saturday morning, according to a statement from the ministry. It said the militants were planning a series of attacks on tourist sites, churches and military personnel. The raids followed Friday's roadside bomb attack on a tour bus in Giza. No group has yet said it was behind the blast, which killed three Vietnamese tourists and an Egyptian tour guide, but Islamist militants have targeted tourists in Egypt in the past."

No group was identified to be responsible for the tourist bus blast so we went out and killed 40 random terrorists who may or may not have been associated with this.

Proactive. I wish this approach was adopted in the UK. I am sure we could find 40 candidates. Circumspect, undercover approach may best initially.

I see the Moroccans have also rounded up 19 additional ''lone wolves'' associated with the ritual of the two backpackers who will also hopefully be tried and executed double quick, lest they come to Europe on Merkel's welfare and rape ticket. Several raids here over Christmas of refugee/non-western background/terrorists plotting attacks. But still the MSM insists one poor chap was arrested in front of his wife and children and the ''Christmas tree.''

They know something was planned, or is planned, on New Year's Eve but the authorities are remaining quiet.

Proactive. I wish this approach was adopted in the UK. I am sure we could find 40 candidates. Circumspect, undercover approach may best initially.

Make that 40 in every Muslim housing city in the UK, or Europe for that matter.
Sadly, the police needs all resources to follow up on claims of "hate crime"!

I see the Moroccans have also rounded up 19 additional ''lone wolves'' associated with the ritual of the two backpackers
19 "lone wolves" sounds legit. Apparently on Swedish TV these brutal murders were just called "knife incidents".

I see New Year's Eve ended with the usual number of madmen attacks with jihad elements including the soldier in the UK who's in intensive care that the MSM is keeping out of the news for now. Still, 2019: everything to play for when the banking crisis and deep recession hits Europe. End of the Merkel, Macron and May types. Game over.

I see New Year's Eve ended with the usual number of madmen attacks with jihad elements including the soldier in the UK who's in intensive care that the MSM is keeping out of the news for now. Still, 2019: everything to play for when the banking crisis and deep recession hits Europe. End of the Merkel, Macron and May types. Game over.

I didn't read about any terror attacks. I saw a lot of stories about the brilliant fireworks displays.

I didn't read about any terror attacks. I saw a lot of stories about the brilliant fireworks displays.

One confirmed terrorist attack in Manchester. Lots of rioting with police, firemen and ambulance services coming under attack with fireworks by gangs of Alluha Ackbar shouting youths in Paris, Belgium and The Hague.

NEW ZEALAND
Christchurch mosque massacre: At least 30 feared dead in shootings; four arrested - three men, one woman
KEY POINTS:
• Dozens feared dead as at least two gunmen open fire at two central Christchurch mosques
• Four people arrested, including one woman
• One of the gunmen livestreamed shooting at Al Noor Mosque in chilling 17-min video
• PM Jacinda Ardern calls this 'one of NZ's darkest days'

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says 40 people have died in the Christchurch shootings. Ten were killed at Linwood and 30 at the Deans Ave mosque near Hagley Park. Ardern said it was an "unprecedented" situation and described it as a terrorist attack. She said it was obvious the attacks had been planned for some time.

The National Security Threat Level had been lifted from low to high. The Defence Force was transporting more police to Christchurch. Ardern said New Zealand was a place of safety where they raise their families.

"Those values will not and cannot be shaken." Gunmen opened fire at mosques in Christchurch earlier today. Four people are in custody - three men and one woman.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/

What we know so far
  • Forty people been killed and 20 injured in a terrorist attack on two mosques in Christchurch, which occurred during afternoon prayers.
  • Three people – one of them an Australian-born man – are in custody.
  • It was described as “a terrorist attack” by NZ prime minister Jacinda Ardern, and an “extremist, right-wing violent terrorist [attack]” by Australian prime minister Scott Morrison.
  • Christchurch remains on lockdown.
  • Ardern said: “Many directly affected by this shooting may be migrants to New Zealand, they may even be refugees here...They are us. The person who has perpetuated this violence against us is not.”
  • The attacker is believed to have livestreamed at least one of the attacks. Police urged people not to share the “distressing” footage, which many Australian news outlets ignored.

• Ardern said: “Many directly affected by this shooting may be migrants to New Zealand, they may even be refugees here...They are us. The person who has perpetuated this violence against us is not.”

How can you tell if they are migrants or refugees?

Looks like the maniac was trolling:

Capture.JPG

I see the Mail Online is losing no time in laying the blame firmly on President Trump's lap: first through Candace Owens as an ''outspoken supporter of Trump'' and now through Let's Publish Some Fake Photos of Brit Troops Torturing Iraqis Piers Morgan Gobshite. Despicable, very fake news indeed.

I had lunch with the guy who does a lot of coding for research projects here. He’s not exactly alt-right, but he’s very in tune with the alt-tech movement and such. His first and only reaction to this was getting pissed about how the media is going to be going after Internet subcultures for the next month or so.

In London police will guard the local mosques. Might just as well check the "worshippers" for knives while they are there.
But knowing our fuzzy bearded "asian" folks I'd say the next Christian church attack is more likely.
I see the Mail Online is losing no time in laying the blame firmly on President Trump's lap: first through Candace Owens as an ''outspoken supporter of Trump'' and now through Let's Publish Some Fake Photos of Brit Troops Torturing Iraqis Piers Morgan Gobshite. Despicable, very fake news indeed.
Seeing the speed with which this narrative showed up on the MSM outlets one might wonder if this was really a "far right" attack. Not to mention that the shooters were quite happy to kill Muslims but let themselves get arrested so easily?
I know some are Aussies, but come on...

It will be the "lone wolf" narrative, forgetting that wolves are always part of a larger pack. Even if they monitor and have 24/7 surveillance on all those linked to terrorist cells, what will they actually do? Intern, strip of nationality and deport to camps on remote islands where they can do no harm. Send the human rights lawyers there if that's what they're into.

I had lunch with the guy who does a lot of coding for research projects here. He’s not exactly alt-right, but he’s very in tune with the alt-tech movement and such. His first and only reaction to this was getting pissed about how the media is going to be going after Internet subcultures for the next month or so.

It's wild how IT has become the bastion of alt-rightism.

It's wild how IT has become the bastion of alt-rightism.

Middle class white virgin guys without strong social connections and a sense of both entitlement and victomhood, who find community with other losers in the darkest recesses of the Internet. Who woulda thought?

Surprising number of mosques the NZ attacker had to choose from. Christchurch is South Island too. I thought New Zealand was supposed to be like England in the 1950s?

That said, he also had good access to firearms and ammunition.

Middle class white virgin guys without strong social connections and a sense of both entitlement and victomhood, who find community with other losers in the darkest recesses of the Internet. Who woulda thought?
Yeah, I mean it does make sense. I've just never pegged them to care enough to have a real opinion.

This guy disagrees with almost everything the alt-right stands for, but he even more strongly agrees with many of the things they stand against.

He said Gamergate was kind of like a wake up call for him.

What sort of a wake-up call?

If I remember correctly, "Gamergate" was a bunch of - as Dropbear said - "middle class virgin white guys without strong social connections and a sense of both entitlement and victimhood" who thought it was funny to severely harass a few female game designers, to the extent that false accusations were widely circulated ("she cheated on her boyfriend!") and they received rape threats and death threats.

When people were called out for the harassment, serious threats etc, the perpetrators or others or their ilk claimed that it was manufactured by the victims and that they - the actual harassers and their supporters - were the real victims and, anyway, there are far, far too many women around game design and journalism nowadays and everyone supports feminism too much and what about *our* rights? Why aren't any attractive women sleeping with us?

Seeing the speed with which this narrative showed up on the MSM outlets one might wonder if this was really a "far right" attack. Not to mention that the shooters were quite happy to kill Muslims but let themselves get arrested so easily?
I know some are Aussies, but come on...

The Mail Online is saying that Trump must publicly disown the gunman.

According to the MSM the shooter was in Pakistan a mere 5 months ago and was social media posting how great the Pakistan people were:
"Hello everyone my name is Brenton Tarrant and I am visitong [sic] pakistan for the first time. ''Pakistan is an incredible place filled with the most earnest, kind hearted and hospitable people in the world, and the beauty of hunza and nagar valley in autumn cannot be beat.

Unfortunately many tourists are choosing other countries due to the stress, difficulty and steep requirements of obtaining a Pakistani visa.

Hopefully in the near future the Pakistani government and Mr Imran Kahn will make the necessary changes to the visa program so to encourage tourism and make it viable once more for the world to come and experience the beauty of Pakistan.''

That was back in October 2018 and between then and now he's had a conversion of thought, built up and armoury and carried out this lethal attack which includes the killing of very young children. As nut jobs go, that's one hell of a change in a short period. What happened?

It will be the "lone wolf" narrative, forgetting that wolves are always part of a larger pack. Even if they monitor and have 24/7 surveillance on all those linked to terrorist cells, what will they actually do? Intern, strip of nationality and deport to camps on remote islands where they can do no harm. Send the human rights lawyers there if that's what they're into.

Not always part of a larger pack as Islamic terror shows us. In places like the UK, they don't have enough resources to monitor 24/7. If what the shooter was recording on his social media, as a social persona and visiting Pakistan as a tourist, I doubt he would have shown up as part of a group or cell of alt-tech, white losers or anti-Islam. A few months ago he was saying how great the Islamic Republic of Pakistan was.

The Mail Online now hunkering down on Candace Owens and taking it at face value that she was the one who radicalised him the most. The clue is in radicalised rather than inspired.

That a "white nationalist" and "fascist" would attack Muslims makes little sense to me. In the first place, Islam is not a "race," it is a religion. The Muslims in places like Bosnia, Kossovo and Albania are as white as any other Europeans. Thousands of them served in the Waffen SS. I mean, if Muslims were good enough for the SS, how can a "white nationalist" be against them? Moreover, no few of the inhabitants of other Muslim lands like Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan are quite "Aryan" in appearance, with blue or green eyes, fair skins, blonde or red hair...and they look Aryan because that's what they are.

Moreover, Hitler, the ultimate fascist, many would say, had cordial relations with the Arab people and other Muslims and enjoyed great popularity among them. I gather the saying went, "In heaven Allah, on earth Hitler."

That a "white nationalist" and "fascist" would attack Muslims makes little sense to me. In the first place, Islam is not a "race," it is a religion. The Muslims in places like Bosnia, Kossovo and Albania are as white as any other Europeans. Thousands of them served in the Waffen SS. I mean, if Muslims were good enough for the SS, how can a "white nationalist" be against them? Moreover, no few of the inhabitants of other Muslim lands like Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan are quite "Aryan" in appearance, with blue or green eyes, fair skins, blonde or red hair...and they look Aryan because that's what they are.

Moreover, Hitler, the ultimate fascist, many would say, had cordial relations with the Arab people and other Muslims and enjoyed great popularity among them. I gather the saying went, "In heaven Allah, on earth Hitler."
I think you are attributing some rational humanity and intelligence where it isn't warranted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom