Domestic & International Terrorism

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
Australia Enjoys Another Peaceful Day Under Oppressive Gun Control Regime

1564967092157.png

Due to the nation’s controversial and oppressive gun restrictions, no one has died as a result of a mass-shooting from an automatic or semi-automatic weapon on Australian soil today, for the 8499th day in a row.
North Betoota cinema attendant, Christina Upton can’t believe it has been a whole 23 years, 3 months and 8 days since a heavily armed white Australian male decided to shoot at a crowd of unsuspecting Australian civilians for no reason

Kingstonian

“I read that the EL Cielo mall was a gun free zone, so there was little danger of being shot at by visitors.
Luckily he was a lousy shot.”

Local knowledge. I had assumed Texans would be comparatively well armed while going about their daily business. I also assumed Walmart would be a cross section of America -while in El Paso it is allegedly huge majority Mexican. My other awareness of Walmart is from the ‘People of Walmart’ website which highlights weirdos and misfits on the stores’ premises.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Another day, another white supremicist murderer.

It was a strange target. He drove 10+ hours from Dallas to shoot-up a Walmart in EP. There would have been a lot of closer Hispanic gatherings he could have chosen, or headed to The Valley for a more symbolic target.

Jan Libourel

^I had the same reaction that it was a "strange target"--plenty of Mexicans and other Hispanics (probably) much closer to hand, but then we are talking about a madman, after all. Who can really fathom the twisted brains of such people?

Pimpernel Smith

^I had the same reaction that it was a "strange target"--plenty of Mexicans and other Hispanics (probably) much closer to hand, but then we are talking about a madman, after all. Who can really fathom the twisted brains of such people?
Elementary, as they tend to fit a similar pattern: involuntary celibate, disengaged and not part of anything bigger than themselves, looking for a way for infamy and meaning, so weak they only believe by killing people they can attain anything, not part of a wider right or left wing conspiracy, low IQ if their manifestos are anything to go by, weird in the old sense of the word - being too strange and odd for the rest humanity to engage with or feel comfortable around.

Of course you have the Las Vegas shooter, which by the highly caffeinated interview his brother gave, is so odd and outside of statistical analysis as to be something else entirely.

Pimpernel Smith

They did say that the MSM and the Democrats are switching strategy now from the fake Russian conspiracy to accusing Trump of racism. And why not start with a big lie first that Trump is about to give white supremacists a nuclear bomb, several of them. You couldn't make it up, but these people can. Have they no sense of decency, at long last?

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
They did say that the MSM and the Democrats are switching strategy now from the fake Russian conspiracy to accusing Trump of racism. And why not start with a big lie first that Trump is about to give white supremacists a nuclear bomb, several of them. You couldn't make it up, but these people can. Have they no sense of decency, at long last?
Do you have any objections based in fact to any of the evidence cited in the article or is this just your emotional reaction to the research?

Pimpernel Smith

Do you have any objections based in fact to any of the evidence cited in the article or is this just your emotional reaction to the research?
It's rather alarmist and this is designed to give a certain emotional response: ''And the Trump administration is letting them get dangerously close to acquiring one.'' The article is really about low tech dirty bombs and not a nuclear bomb which is something quite different entirely.

There's radioactive material that you could use in a dirty bomb everywhere: hospitals, NDT companies, process plants, etc. It's only a matter of time before some terrorist group will successfully use one. Contamination will be quickly dealt with and likely for the terrorist, a biological agent is a better option.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Stabbings in the Hague

Stabbings in London

Are the terrorists targeting Black Friday, capitalism and the Western world? Coincidence?

"This country will never be cowed or divided or intimidated by this sort of attack and our values, our British values, will prevail."

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Meanwhile, after retreating from the war on ISIS, Trump wants to declare Mexican drug dealers ‘terrorists’ in order to start launching some cross-border drone strikes.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Meanwhile, after retreating from the war on ISIS, Trump wants to declare Mexican drug dealers ‘terrorists’ in order to start launching some cross-border drone strikes.
Mexican cartels. Witness the wrath of the United States of America military. We devastated Al Qaeda. We toppled ISIS. You're next.

Pimpernel Smith

Whilst the attack itself was ghastly and knife attacks in The Hague last night, it was great to see the appropriate London response from Joe Public taking on the terrorist with a Narwhal tusk and fire extinguisher and exalting the Met to action with ''Shoot him in the fucking head!''

Pimpernel Smith

This is intriguing, along with the number of bubble jackets at the funeral, the father of the student who was killed by the unrepentant jihadist attacks Johnson for making political gain from the attack and then promptly promotes Corbyn:

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
This is intriguing, along with the number of bubble jackets at the funeral, the father of the student who was killed by the unrepentant jihadist attacks Johnson for making political gain from the attack and then promptly promotes Corbyn:

He must be a nazi sympathizer

Pimpernel Smith

How long before France disintegrates:

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
How long before France disintegrates:

i should think a stabbing would have less influence on the country's future than the mass general strikes that are ongoing throughout it.

France needs to hurry up and elect Le Pen, while there is still a democratic option.
melanchon all the way

Scherensammler

What if Germans were patrons of the shisha lounge? I can imagine a mosque where you assume it's all people of another creed or colour.
I think the shooting happened late at night, so the chances of native Germans being in those places are very slim.
Early reports said it could be gang related (keep in mind that such places are often a front for money laundering) and there were more than one attacker.
Frankfurt and the surrounding areas have a high percentage of foreigners/ migrants and is a hot spot for drugs, prostitution and such.
Our left wing political parties are in a frenzy to save their power, so it is a bit too convenient that police found a letter and video just minutes later and the guy shot himself.
It's the same pattern again and again. It happens quite often now before elections in Germany.

Pimpernel Smith

Any reasonable society or culture would realize that this trial is a waste of time and just put him in a padded cell for all eternity:

But of course it, this....has human rights to spit in the face of its lawyer and victims.

Kingstonian

Nova Scotia shooter :-

Map shows towns with non-violent sounding names Truro and Halifax.

Suspect is described as a ‘denturist’. This is a profession unknown to Brits - even the few of us that actually have teeth.

Last edited:

Fwiffo

Supporter

Suspect is described as a ‘denturist’. This is a profession unknown to Brits - even the few of us that actually have teeth.
I was born here and I don't know either. Here we have hygienists and dentists. The dental assistant is gone now as having two people do a cleaning is cost inefficient. Hygienists can get their diploma in a community college whereas a dentist must graduate with a degree and a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) designation.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
I was born here and I don't know either. Here we have hygienists and dentists. The dental assistant is gone now as having two people do a cleaning is cost inefficient. Hygienists can get their diploma in a community college whereas a dentist must graduate with a degree and a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) designation.
Stick to re-insurance.

Denturist = UK clinical dental technologist = can independently make dentures = you can stick your fingers in patient's mouths without getting charged. Community college program + apprenticeship.

Dental assistants still exist. There are 9 programs in Ontario alone; college-based except for one at the university level in SK. They have historically assisted the dentist and worked the front end and typically have never commonly assisted the dental hygienist.

The DH can get their training at college-based and university-based programs. The bachelor in DH is becoming the entry-to-practice credential.

Dentists graduate in Canada with a DMD vs a DDS in a 6:4 ratio.

There are also dental therapists in all jurisdictions except Ontario and Quebec but I won't bother to explain that one.

Denturists make dentures because dentists abdicated this responsibility years ago and denturists are a self-regulating profession except where they fucked up so badly in Ontario and were taken under the dentistry regulatory body.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
I'm in travel insurance now.

Dentures - I thought with the amount of fluoride in the water everyone was going to keep their teeth forever
6% of Canadians have no teeth. So that is 2 million actual and potential denture wearers

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter

Denturist Gabriel Wortman says Hendsbee will have a new set of dentures, free of charge, by this time next week.

“My heart went out to her,” says Wortman. “There’s so many ways for people to get dentures, but it seems like the people who really need them are the people who are getting left behind.”
Officials said the gunman, named as 51-year-old Gabriel Wortman, died after shooting people in several locations across the province. By Sunday night, the death toll had risen to 16, plus the gunman, who died during a standoff with police. Authorities believe he may have targeted the first victims before going on to commit random attacks.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
“In 2019, for example, right-wing extremists perpetrated nearly two-thirds of the terrorist attacks and plots in the United States, and they committed over 90 percent of the attacks and plots between January 1 and May 8, 2020.”

Mattrick

What were these terrorist attacks and plots? Are they including the recent activities of pantifa in that?

Pimpernel Smith

“In 2019, for example, right-wing extremists perpetrated nearly two-thirds of the terrorist attacks and plots in the United States, and they committed over 90 percent of the attacks and plots between January 1 and May 8, 2020.”

In the UK the narrative of right wing extremism, is used to appease the Left and the Jihadists themselves, absolute bonkers:

A couple of hundred village idiots and Combat 18 thugs vs tens of thousands of Jihadists.

Top Bottom