Domestic & International Terrorism

To be fair, it's NYC. He literally can be anywhere in the city/state. If he ditched his phone, if he had one, it will take some time. This ain't the movies.
The hunt for the Boston Marathon bombers was challenging, but I can see this being even more difficult.

The hunt for the Boston Marathon bombers was challenging, but I can see this being even more difficult.

Yeah....and those guys stayed in their home right after the did what they did and then planned to head to NYC/Times Sq. It still took a few days. It took 3 days for the feds to release pics of the suspects.

The NYPD/feds/ATF released a pic same day.

This guy, if he acted solo, could "vanish" for a bit in the city. They will catch him. I was telling someone yesterday that I have a feeling he may commit suicide prior.

I actually grew up in Sunset Park and had to go through that station(36th Street) pretty much every day to get home/school. From what I gather, the shooting started near the 25th Street stop and everyone rushed out onto the platform at 36th St.

Caught the following day!
Great so all these useless cocksucker manning the subway, ostensibly to protect the subway system, were completely useless. All the security infrastructure to monitor the subway was completely useless. What they needed was a fucking uhaul receipt and a YouTube video.

10 billion for this crack squad…

Great so all these useless cocksucker manning the subway, ostensibly to protect the subway system, were completely useless. All the security infrastructure to monitor the subway was completely useless. What they needed was a fucking uhaul receipt and a YouTube video.

What are you talking about? There aren't cops on every train/station.

The guy was "disguised" and walked out after the shooting and disappeared for just over 24 hours. They picked him up today.

I live in NYC. I grew up in Sunset and rode through those stations regularly. The cops got him.

FYI....I am NOT a fan of the cops...but I AM a NYC resident/fan and I am glad he is off the streets.

Also, the cameras are not NYPD cameras. They are owner and maintained by the MTA(transportation org.)

Yes...a U-Haul receipt and YT vids. That's how policing/investigating works.

What are you talking about? There aren't cops on every train/station.

The guy was "disguised" and walked out after the shooting and disappeared for just over 24 hours. They picked him up today.

I live in NYC. I grew up in Sunset and rode through those stations regularly. The cops got him.

FYI....I am NOT a fan of the cops...but I AM a NYC resident/fan and I am glad he is off the streets.
Look I get it but you can’t possibly tell me that $10bil couldn’t be better spent on taking care of the city residents so people like this kook could get the help they so obviously need. Instead Eric Adams is busting up homeless encampments and cutting back on social services just to give cops even more money.

3500 of these assholes and an infrastructure to rival homeland security and it didn’t make one lick of a difference.

How did he drop a credit card? You can't stuff an extended magazine in your trouser pocket.

You take those control systems down and then the plants go-off line and then the whole refinery is in shutdown. Then you've got a really problem starting up again, equipment and plant needs to be replaced i.e. bought and manufactured again and it will take months and months. And with supply chain issues...

"New Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif made a personal visit to the Chinese embassy in Islamabad on Tuesday to meet officials. In a rare move, He also presented them with a handwritten letter, reaffirming his government's commitment 'to eliminating all militants and terrorists from Pakistani soil'."

Also known as..please we still want your money.

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith one of your people. He also believed in the ‘Great Replacement Theory”

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith one of your people. He also believed in the ‘Great Replacement Theory”

Not one of my people at all.

DMLERZZUBZDVHGMYRGO2UPDVAA.jpg

what are you guys doing there?
It’s not my region, so I’m only helping out my colleagues. I just checked into a hotel in San Antonio before heading out to the command post next, but I’m guessing I’ll take bravo shift running the family assistance center tomorrow or else just doing general incident support stuff back at the operations center, which could be anything from compiling the SitReps and IAPs to working logistics. The FBI are leading the main ops like the criminal investigation and most of the victim identification stuff.

It’s not my region, so I’m only helping out my colleagues. I just checked into a hotel in San Antonio before heading out to the command post next, but I’m guessing I’ll take bravo shift running the family assistance center tomorrow or else just doing general incident support stuff back at the operations center, which could be anything from compiling the SitReps and IAPs to working logistics. The FBI are leading the main ops like the criminal investigation and most of the victim identification stuff.
yeah thats kind of what i was wondering since i figured it would be more fbi and cops. didn't think of the mental health support aspect. good luck. shoot us an update if you can.

Wasn't Texas Gov. Greg Abbott the bloke who earlier had urged Texans to by more guns as they were only No 2 on gun ownership states?

Aside from the crazy gun fetish in USA

- why is it that ALONE, of all the countries in the world, some USA people instead of just killing their families and mainly women, feel the urge to go to a school and kill many children?

Aside from the crazy gun fetish in USA

- why is it that ALONE, of all the countries in the world, some USA people instead of just killing their families and mainly women, feel the urge to go to a school and kill many children?
Not entirely unique to the USA - we had the Dunblane massacre in Scotland where the killer targeted a primary school and children there in:

And others here too, surprised Germany has had a few:

Last edited:
why is it that ALONE, of all the countries in the world, some USA people instead of just killing their families and mainly women, feel the urge to go to a school and kill many children?

I can't figure this out either. I was talking to one of my guys this morning and this was the main thing we just can't fathom. What the hell possesses someone to shoot children. It breaks my heart.

I can't figure this out either. I was talking to one of my guys this morning and this was the main thing we just can't fathom. What the hell possesses someone to shoot children. It breaks my heart.
aren't you just used to it by now? its a fact of life here at this point.

yeah thats kind of what i was wondering since i figured it would be more fbi and cops. didn't think of the mental health support aspect. good luck. shoot us an update if you can.

It’s such a small town that most of the locals know someone affected.

It’s a madhouse here, but I’m thankfully a little removed from the worst of it. I’m mostly just reviewing and approving stuff to make sure the families are getting maximum information access without telling them anything that is untrue. I’ll probably hand it off to a new team coming in tomorrow from the forrest service. I’m secretly hoping I won’t need to speak directly with the families.

I remain in awe of the FBI’s victim services people - they know their shit, they are professional and just really kind and caring people. Border patrol are our version of Avoz, but when someone needs shooting I guess they aren’t afraid to kick in a door and do it.

I’m staying numb to it all until I leave. Then I can cry and hug my kids and have a few glasses of wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom