Domestic & International Terrorism

Not entirely unique to the USA - we had the Dunblane massacre in Scotland where the killer targeted a primary school and children there in:

And others here too, surprised Germany has had a few:

True about Dumblane, but compare and contrast how the British government reacted in the aftermath.

No screams about defunding the police...we were more serious back then.

I can't figure this out either. I was talking to one of my guys this morning and this was the main thing we just can't fathom. What the hell possesses someone to shoot children. It breaks my heart.
If you hate a society, people, town or school so much, with a greivance that it's the realm of madness, then to those individuals rampaging on a killing spree in a school is probably the ultimate act of rage and revenge.

The pattern is already established, loners, weirdos and those who don't fit in, some have been bullied and then you have easy access to assault weapons.

"Mom of Texas school shooter Salvador Ramos claims he ‘wasn’t a violent person’"

Of course not!!

"Mom of Texas school shooter Salvador Ramos claims he ‘wasn’t a violent person’"

Of course not!!
His parents clearly kicked him out for some reason, cited there his drug use.

It will be an inconvenient truth if it was marijuana feeding his paranoia. The drug the whole western world is busy decriminalising and promoting as a healthy lifestyle choice.

You have to look at all the elements, some are already an established pattern, if drugs are part of that, then that needs to be added to the jigsaw of what motivates these highly disturbed individuals.
so he smoked a joint and it kickstarted such a strong paranoia that he felt the need to go into the school and shoot 18 people to death? is this your hypothesis?

Uvalde, Texas, Congressman

1653541297482.png

As you guys may not know, for some susceptible individuals smoking marijuana habitually can lead to psychosis, schizophrenia and paranoid madness. Which I'm sure none of you have experienced when you get the munchies and you're too frightened to leave the house to get your Pringles.

Meanwhile, President Obama brings George Floyd into it:

Let's all be honest, the whole second amendment thing is an inverted crock of BS.
That's another piece of the jigsaw, but there's mental health issues, drug issues, including prescribed and then then there's the unique violent culture of the USA. Unlike any other Western nation. It is South American in this respect.

Since 2019, over 4.000 kids have been shot dead in the USA. It's mind boggling, but not when you compare with South and Central America. Which it imitates.

Banning assault rifles and restricting gun sales is a good start, but that's not addressing all the other issues.

I wonder if Marijuana or George Floyd are REALLY the problem

View attachment 43659
That's very selective, young US mass shooters are only part of it. You have all the gangbanger, cartel killings and places like Chicago.

You have to take the whole, in Brazil for example, over 7,000 children die each year from gun related violence and as I said, the USA is positively South and Central American, South African and even your home nation is up there in the league table of violent fire arm death nations.

The USA is not unique in it's league of violent gun deaths. It's on point:

That's another piece of the jigsaw, but there's mental health issues, drug issues, including prescribed and then then there's the unique violent culture of the USA. Unlike any other Western nation. It is South American in this respect.

Since 2019, over 4.000 kids have been shot dead in the USA. It's mind boggling, but not when you compare with South and Central America. Which it imitates.

Banning assault rifles and restricting gun sales is a good start, but that's not addressing all the other issues.

That's very selective, young US mass shooters are only part of it. You have all the gangbanger, cartel killings and places like Chicago.

You have to take the whole, in Brazil for example, over 7,000 children die each year from gun related violence and as I said, the USA is positively South and Central American, South African and even your home nation is up there in the league table of violent fire arm death nations.

The USA is not unique in it's league of violent gun deaths. It's on point:

I think the explanation is much simpler. Psychopathy.

And this are driven by Marijuana and Floyd?

I believe the idea of every citizen having the right to bear arms is not to use them against your fellow citizens, but against the government, if that becomes necessary. I does look like this dude is correct, that is not what the second amendement says. It may well be what it meant though, who knows.

The inappropriate tweet from Obama telling us whilst we're thinking about the massacred kids, don't forget George Floyd.
You mean when Obama spoke at an event to mark the two year anniversary of the murder of George Floyd and mentioned the murder of 19 children the day before? Talking about cops failing to do their fucking jobs in both cases is hardly ‘inappropriate’, now is it?

You mean when Obama spoke at an event to mark the two year anniversary of the murder of George Floyd and mentioned the murder of 19 children the day before? Talking about cops failing to do their fucking jobs in both cases is hardly ‘inappropriate’, now is it?
No, he posted on Twitter, reminding us that forget about the kids, I'm talkin' about George Floyd.

That's inappropriate. As I posted, it's crass. He's eloquent but lacks class.
So when is it appropriate to reflect on the police murdering people? Five year anniversary? Ten? After they do their fucking jobs and actually protect people in danger?

What would be the ‘classy’ way to mark the two year anniversary of a police murder in the wake of 21 people being murdered they day before?

So when is it appropriate to reflect on the police murdering people? Five year anniversary? Ten? After they do their fucking jobs and actually protect people in danger?

What would be the ‘classy’ way to mark the two year anniversary of a police murder in the wake of 21 people being murdered they day before?
Context dear boy.

After they do their fucking jobs and actually protect people in danger?

That sounds like some anger to the men in blue. Or for our Anglo friends across the pond - the coppers.

And I wrote that knowing what broadcast US news have been saying for the past 2 days.

That sounds like some anger to the men in blue. Or for our Anglo friends across the pond - the coppers.

And I wrote that knowing what broadcast US news have been saying for the past 2 days.
You can't have the two: an effective police force and at the same time a desire to defund and get rid of the police.

You can't have the two: an effective police force and at the same time a desire to defund and get rid of the police.
There has to be a middle ground. Let's be honest, only a fringe loony few really want to defund the police.

Most just want effective but fair policing with accountability.

In the UK alone, successive inquiries (internally from the police) and externally have deemed the met 'institutionally' corrupt and racist and fundamentally flawed. In addition to the parma-toxic culture. This has been the case for decades.

The less said about the US coppers the better.

Policing is a thankless job but it is the job and should be done better.

Let's be honest, only a fringe loony few really want to defund the police.
Fringe loony checking in!
Most just want effective but fair policing with accountability.
That’s basically what we have now. How’s that working out?
In the UK alone, successive inquiries (internally from the police) and externally have deemed the met 'institutionally' corrupt and racist and fundamentally flawed. In addition to the parma-toxic culture. This has been the case for decades
Yes and the UK is supposed to be the “good” system of policing.

The less said about the US coppers the better.
Absolutely. Fuck cops.

Policing is a thankless job but it is the job and should be done better.
What job is a thankful job? Almost all jobs are thankless jobs. But you don’t see these other professions randomly killing black people or preventing parents from saving their children do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom