Improving DressedWell.net v2

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
renewed the domain registrar for another year.

give me a heads up on those black friday posts above before its too late Registered Supporter

Rambo

Supporter
how's the chat at the top of the main page? i thinned it out a bit so it wouldn't be so large. another option is in the sidebar but that's harder to find on mobile.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
how's the chat at the top of the main page? i thinned it out a bit so it wouldn't be so large. another option is in the sidebar but that's harder to find on mobile.
Love it. I quit using before because I didn't feel like navigating to it.

Rambo

Supporter
alright kids, its time for our 1st half donation drive. if you appreciate the site being open please donate to its continued existence.

Registered

Rambo

Supporter
Done!

Thanks for putting up with us, Rambo (well, the few of us that remain!).
direct actions gets the goods. you guys want more people to hang out here you have to put in the work to bring them over. everybody has to be completely fed up with styleforum at this point. the only thing keeping it going is the few diehards. so talk to them in the DM's, on social media, etc.. this place can only be great if you're all willing to put in the work to make it that way.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
If I wasn't banned over there I would. I do fuck with a few of the old crowd on the Twitters though.

Top Bottom