Improving DressedWell.net v2

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
How many goddamn times a month do I have to do the two-step verification? Once a week?

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Supporter
How many goddamn times a month do I have to do the two-step verification? Once a week?
why don't you turn it off? its not necessary. did you not turn it on?

i turned it off for you on the back end.

fundamentally, you're supposed to be verifying every time you log in. for security.

Last edited:

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Supporter
Registered I redid the button toolbar on the editor to break out the media and quote buttons. got rid of a lot of unused shit as well. im mainly concerned with how it looks on mobile. let me know if it takes up too much space. i can always add a dropdown back in.

sirloin

I like it. Avoid dropdown if possible - they are a UX nightmare, especially with small icons.
Could the icons have a bit more contrast?

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Supporter
I like it. Avoid dropdown if possible - they are a UX nightmare, especially with small icons.
Could the icons have a bit more contrast?
good question. let me find out.

i agree on the dropdowns but breaking them out does make the bar wider. lots of different phones, lots of different widths.

Journeyman

Supporter
I don't browse internet fora on mobile phones, only on desktop, so I can't comment about the mobile interface.

It looks fine on desktop - icons are large and clear.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Registered I redid the button toolbar on the editor to break out the media and quote buttons. got rid of a lot of unused shit as well. im mainly concerned with how it looks on mobile. let me know if it takes up too much space. i can always add a dropdown back in.
Excellent. That was so annoying.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
way better

Top Bottom