News You Can Lose

The old loveline episodes had a couple of people who underwent the reassignment surgery from male to female. Drastic changes still did not change their bitterness and depression even after years of hormonal treatment and the lobbing of the pee pee.

Sadly society has to bend backwards for a couple of crazy outliers. I blame this partially on the ACLU homos.

These no talent wife beater fuck offs making millions. Only in America. "Murica!!!!!!!

if-black-lives-matter-cartoon.jpg

How dark is your personality?

Apparently I'm moderately nefarious.

Moderately nefarious
Like Don Draper, you are moderately nefarious. You walk on the dark side of humanity, but your ruthless streak may just help you get ahead.

We already knew this. It is the influence of Ze Germans

Is it? I've only been working for them for five years. A man has to do what a man has to do to get paid, and deviate a bit to try to get whatever he wants on the side.

Is it? I've only been working for them for five years. A man has to do what a man has to do to get paid, and deviate a bit to try to get whatever he wants on the side.

Damn their eyes, Ze Germans

The median income for a single-parent household in DC is ~$25,500. The median income for a married household is ~$157,000. This is the highest spread in the country. Years of right-wing leadership of the District of Columbia have clearly made it the epicenter of income inequality in this country.

Video of mouse inside First Canadian Place food court

For folks who aren't familiar with Canada, this office tower is in the middle of the financial district and is the tallest office (or any other type of building) in the country.

That food court was just renovated two years ago, but I can't say why this could be news - I see critters in the city all the time and I work and live within 2 sq km of this building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom