- Messages
- 22,330
Really?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Really?
Jack stands are for pussies. How are you supposed to get crushed to death using those?This dude had a creeper and everything
View attachment 6428
Toilets on a metro commuter peak hour train?
Yeah I'm standing right next to one. It's about 1.5 times the size of the area I'm standing in. If this were Africa, the sliding door would be propped open and we'd stand inside with one person using the toilet as a seat. Or was that India or China?
Like through the middle or it was off in the distance a ways?Drove through a forest fire today.
Wow. That must have been a little scary.Right up to the pavement. Had not jumped to the other side
Wow. That must have been a little scary.
I just saw a woman struggle to put a stroller on to a bus. Then I realised she has a dog in the stroller. I thought dogs walked.
This must be the apex of decline and fall - ancient Egypt comes to mind.
Love it, she #identifies her dog as a child.
She was probably Trans. No real plumbing. Dog was cheaper than adopting foreign babies
I always thought foreign babies were cheaper.
Depends. high quality minimally-pigmented western European ones are very expensive.
Trans bus riders with dogs in strollers: dog stolen from East LA Dog High Jump Junior Varsity Team
Perfect. I'll just order a Thai and #identify it so whitey white it's transparent. I wouldn't want a Russian baby anyway, that's for sure (we need a Putin emoGrand Potentate ).
His anchor is bent.
Were the peacocks upset about he lack of peahens?
The oddest thing about that pic is the white guy wearing an Atlanta Braves cap.View attachment 7150
Nice isn't it? Grandpa out doing a bit of grocery shopping with his grandson. Cute little doggie backpack on the lad.
Look closer.
AfghanGramps actually has one of the straps from the backpack and is holding it like a leash. Grandson is developmentally disabled and every now and then he makes a break to escape but like the bulldog in Bugs Bunny he hits he end of his leash and AfghanGramps reels him back in.
Quite ingenious to use the doggie backpack to obfuscate the leashed Grandson.
Occasionally he gets a pat on the head if he avoids knocking over a display.
The oddest thing about that pic is the white guy wearing an Atlanta Braves cap.
Yes but I wouldn't expect their fandom up in Canada.White guys in USA don't wear Braves hats?