- Messages
- 22,330
Yes but I wouldn't expect their fandom up in Canada.
We have satellite now.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes but I wouldn't expect their fandom up in Canada.
Every time after a major event (sports, concert, convention, arts, etc.) my neighbourhood is littered with alcohol induced vomit. Today I saw a pigeon pecking at the leftover vomit someone made underneath a bench. I was able to dodge that one only to travel a block later and spot another site of vomit.
Pretty much any British town on a Friday or Saturday night night where they have a concentration of bars and clubs in a particular area, like Broad Street in Birmingham. You need fucking galoshes to get about.
Some house on my commute route now has a life-sized horse figurine, painted, in their driveway up against the garage door. I have no idea why anyone would have such a thing, and it really threw me for a loop the first time I spotted it while speeding by.
Muslim couples where the man is dressed in flip flops t-shirt and shorts but the woman is in full niqab. The disparity is even more noticeable now that it's hot in the northeast but what is even more astounding is how the men walk around relatively unencumbered and the women are left pushing strollers, grocery carts, rollerboard luggage, etc. - often a few paces behind the man.
Oops just realized I posted in the wrong thread.
For the past week (with the exception of yesterday), I have been taking the same route to work. During my walk, I come across a one way street with restaurants on one side and some sort of utility building on the other. A man has been lying there, utility building side, every morning face down on with his torso covered by a sewer grate. Every time I walk by with my newspaper, I wonder if he will rustle because of my leather soles.
Now that it is Friday, I wonder if the man is dead. I didn't smell anything besides sewer grate vapour though. A good Samaritan may try to poke at the man to confirm proof of life but as I'm dressed in a Corneliani suit for casual Friday. I'd rather not risk soiling my garments.
Finally I mustered some courage - or perhaps the mixture of guilt and morbid curiosity got the better of me - and this afternoon I approached the prostrate figure. I'd had about 26 gallons of bourbon for lunch, so against my better judgement I gently placed the toe of my leather soled shoes into the man's side. As I did a quantity of intestinal gas escaped from one or the other of his crevices.
I kicked again, slightly harder; no movement or noise. Suddenly I was on my knees straining to lift the bloated weight and turn the carcass over.
The face I saw was horrid, patched with purple, the nose swollen and the eyes - the eyes were as if borrowed from yesterday's catch.
And yet that face...
...It was mine.
Lets getShaggy beards, the #1 or 0 buzz cut on the sides. Plaid shirts. Tattooes all over your arms or other parts of your body. When will this trend end?
Lets getThruth in here. He's an expert on this shit.
The Beatles, Stones, Led Zep etc could never happen these days.
They'll either be Germans or Australians
Ever run into Australian backpackers overseas? I can tell you its almost preferable to be mistaken for an American.Why are you so condescending on your lot? They could be migrants from Syria or needy Romanians or Greeks.