- Messages
- 22,011
They just move around the area eating until their owners (the Indian Band) round them up
Indian Band? Are you sure they're not aboriginals or First Nations people?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They just move around the area eating until their owners (the Indian Band) round them up
Indian Band? Are you sure they're not aboriginals or First Nations people?
The (((neighbours))). Free range cattle. Along with the wild horses they walk up and down the roads and into people's properties if not fenced. They are in the trees up behind our place now.
View attachment 17141
Wait for me
View attachment 17142
Hurry, we're losing them
View attachment 17143
I think they went this way
View attachment 17144
Risk versus reward?
Wearing dogtags in a hotel lobby - ladies, gentlemen and LGBT person of the night, come over and hit on me
I get to my station 6 minutes later than the express. I think I'm cunning.
I think you are confusing me with thruth or prince nez or doom or ramboI don't know mate. Some of us need the 6 minutes to mow the lawns of our palatial estates or masturbate on a towel in the bathroom as the spouse moans about her work day and pushes you out the front door to get dinner brought in.
I think you are confusing me with thruth or prince nez or doom or rambo
they don't teach shit like that any longer.![]()
I've been noticing more and more women don't know when or if they need to cross their legs when they sit.
they don't teach shit like that any longer.
dont you people have a dump?
people or animals?Scavengers
people or animals?
stop evading my questions!That carcass is pretty ripe. Not even a south Floridian with a prnchant for road kill would be tempted.
That carcass is fixing to blow up
stop evading my questions!
You never know with you Canadian queerdo's.This is not a Cormac McCarthy book. Animals. I'm pretty sure animals. Yeah.
You never know with you Canadian queerdo's.
I expect bizarre things from the Canadian Olympic teamTrue. I blame American TV's influence on Canada
I expect bizarre things from the Canadian Olympic team
People queuing for ice cream at 2130 on a Thursday
It's a Toronto thing I reckon...
View attachment 17889
Isn't there a cheesecake place where they queue up too? Thought I saw all kind of Asians doing that the last time I was there
This is the small queue. Sweet Jesus has epic long queues for ice cream; pun intended.
On my way home, I passed by the Uncle Tetsu queue. They opened a new one in Union Station. I will take a picture of that.