Politically Correct has Become Dangerous

For sure. Can't wait for the first legal case of someone wanting to marry their dog, or arguing for the repeal of statutory rape because his boy-love was actually consensual (and Tommy says so too!)

Mind you it will happen, I think you're serious. Marriage is and has always been a legal structure.

Even a blind man can see the roots of political correctness.
I’m starting to get the impression, from the research I’ve done, that these “trans-abled” morons actually begin with the impulse to be an insufferable pain in the ass, to be an unending constant burden on everyone around them, then set about figuring the best way to do that—a way no one could ever call them on. “Oh, you can’t yell at me! I’m in a wheelchair!”
Slackjaw

Even a blind man can see the roots of political correctness.

Slackjaw
Never heard of "trans-abled"! But reading about those weirdos creates one of those rare moments I wish the Nazis hadn't lost the war.
Don't get me wrong, I'm quite happy they did, but they would have dealt with those cosplayers in an appropriate manner. Before it became a "thing"!

Madison, WI school board unanimously agrees to ban students from wearing Blackhawk, Seminoles, Braves, etc.... gear and bars its school's athletic teams from even playing opponents with a Native American-themed mascot:

Madison School Board OKs ban on student attire with Indian mascots, logos : Ct

As if natives weren't marginalized already, these folks are doing a great job of wiping out Native Americans from American society. In 100 years, only historians will associate Hurons, Chippewas, etc... with a tribe.

Madison, WI school board unanimously agrees to ban students from wearing Blackhawk, Seminoles, Braves, etc.... gear and bars its school's athletic teams from even playing opponents with a Native American-themed mascot:

Madison School Board OKs ban on student attire with Indian mascots, logos : Ct

As if natives weren't marginalized already, these folks are doing a great job of wiping out Native Americans from American society. In 100 years, only historians will associate Hurons, Chippewas, etc... with a tribe.

There isn't a facepalm big enough for this.

:facepalm:

The War on Comedy - Taki's Magazine
Worth a click for the joke it starts with.
The Young Turks is always a great place to watch the Left flounder, and some vapid cow over there is still clinging to the war on fun, claiming we can’t laugh until we learn “who is saying it” and “what is the context.” Sounds hilarious. I’m guessing sexual intercourse with her also involves a litany of disclaimers and permission points.
However, we like to sit on our asses and watch funny TV. It’s our throne and the comedians are our court jesters. When you attack that, you’re attacking America. We tried it their way and it’s not that comedy isn’t as funny when you follow the rules; it completely ceases to be...
The newest generation of comics has totally abandoned the idea of politically correct comedy....This brought on a massive backlash and Ari responded by doing absolutely nothing. “You give these things three weeks and they go away,” he told me...Comedians have learned the hard way that abiding by the enemy’s rules is how you lose a war.

Is the attribution on that clip correct? If so, what the fuck is the president doing giving interviews with Marc Maron? It would be nice if he put the selfie stick down took the job seriously every now and then. Just a thought.

Are you effing sick of all this PC crap they're trying to ram down your throat, dammit? Do you want to tell these damn PC MF-ers to go to hell?

If someone's offended by something you say, do you think "Oh you're offended? That sound like a YOU problem to me!"?

Sounds like you need a doctor to cure you of this sickness. A doctor of common sense. THE Doctor of Common Sense, E T Williams:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vZSs8ddgGGSLnhlj7IXYA/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/Thetruthdamit/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/Whateverhappentocomm/videos

Last edited:
I love how the PC wankers think this is a win...
All it does is symbolize it even more, so what was becoming benign is now charged with all kinds of new meaning. Funny how Americans are only capable of token gestures anymore.
This causes entrenchment. People who were relatively ambivalent now pick a side, and golly gee many people will decide they side with team Confederate flag. I almost want to buy one now, despite my antipathy to the South.
How long until the feds start declaring it a sign of domestic terror involvement, as they have with the Gadsden flag?

Yes, lifetime labels are sooo healthy and helpful. These are the same clowns that will talk about some career criminal being rehabilitated and having paid his debt to society and it's wrong to ask him if he's been arrested when he applies to a job. But let's nevar forget that these two multi-millionaires smacked and got smacked in the past. THERE'S NO GETTING ON WITH YOUR LIFE! You are branded now and we'll never let you forget your crime or even victimhood.

Also
The Young Turks is offensive to the 1.5 Armenian Christians they murdered. They need to #ChangeTheName

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email editors@takimag.com to buy additional rights. http://takimag.com/article/the_us_of_shame_gavin_mcinnes/print#ixzz3eh5IM6SO

Told you, banning the flag just gives it energy causing more Americans to waste time.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Hahahaha, this shows once again that PC is the bastion of the ineffectual coward, the loser. They run like the little girls they are when confronted by real men.
Also, to everyone that claims this Confederate flag hatred is not America-hating, please explain the above.

• denigrate an individual by reason of his or her colour, race, ethnic or national origins, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
Sarto can only hope this law never makes it to Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom