Protests Across The Globe

It doesn't matter what you've been battered with does it? A dildo, a brick, or rubber truncheon the effect is the same. Although, I do get it, for some people A Clockwork Orange reference would go down a treat, an in-house joke as it were.
come on, even you have to admit the original dildo battering post was funny.

Dude, the man praises Chairman Mao who incidentally killed between 55-80 million people, the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution.
yeah because the chairman was a great leader. i have a feeling he's going to be coming back into vogue here REAL soon.

The guy is twisted and once cornered he starts talking about his personal safety and security, like that matters when you're making great leaps forward and engaged in revolutionary endeavor.
i'm not sure how espousing a political belief makes you twisted but i suppose you think everyone that doesn't agree with your beliefs is twisted. i also don't understand the part about personal safety not mattering.

The individual has to make sacrifices for the greater collective and he's been found wanting.
well he basically sacrificed his job at this point so i'm not sure how you can say that.

He needs to leave the classroom, get black-listed/cancelled and find a new career, in a new town in something appropriate to a tattooed-up communist revolutionary who you wouldn't entrust your kids with. That's who he is. Sad, but very true.
maybe, maybe not.

come on, even you have to admit the original dildo battering post was funny.

yeah because the chairman was a great leader. i have a feeling he's going to be coming back into vogue here REAL soon.

i'm not sure how espousing a political belief makes you twisted but i suppose you think everyone that doesn't agree with your beliefs is twisted. i also don't understand the part about personal safety not mattering.

well he basically sacrificed his job at this point so i'm not sure how you can say that.

maybe, maybe not.
He hasn't sacrificed his job, he's been sacked. He's not coming back anywhere as a teacher, anytime soon. He's a toxic brand.

The dildo joke doesn't work with me. Sorry.

Chairman Mao is definitely the greatest dictator of the 20th century in terms of deaths caused by his direct policies and mission. Quite an accomplishment for someone up against Hitler and Stalin.

One can only hope you Americans haven't degenerated to the level where you hold him in high esteem as a political idol to be replicated.

Last edited:
The dildo joke doesn't work with me. Sorry.
not a surprise. if you were any straighter the stick would slide out of your ass by itself.

Chairman Mao is definitely the greatest dictator of the 20th century in terms of deaths caused by his direct policies and mission.
or, to put it another way, the greatest dictator of the 20th century in terms of bringing his people out of poverty. he presided over the greatest redistribution of wealth in history.

Quite an accomplishment for someone up against Hitler and Stalin.
stalin, another great man.

One can only hope you Americans haven't degenerated to the level where you hold him in high esteem as a political idol to be replicated.
god i wish! no we still think the british are good for some reason.

I think I have a photograph of that statue from when I last played tourist in Richmond. Maybe I need to delete it too.

I am not man.

DB5E5283-19A3-40EF-B75A-3F46258A122C.jpeg

The main protest method now is storming indoor malls to buy food from a food court and eat there without vaccines and masks.

Truly radical anti-establishment behaviour.

The main protest method now is storming indoor malls to buy food from a food court and eat there without vaccines and masks.

Truly radical anti-establishment behaviour.

It would make a good episode of The Simpson’s. Homer is in the Springfield Mall scoffing and a bunch of protesters led by Krusty the Clown storm the area.

Or Peter Griffin is eating out with the family and a Giant Chicken, at the head of a huge mob, spots him and it all kicks off.

What’s the back story there?
The working man taking on the union fat cats.

What's happening in Australia is intriguing, until you delve deeper, in certain states they've had a tradition of police brutality and dodgy politics that was only really addressed in the 80s.

CFMEU is one of the more radical, further left unions that isn’t beholden to Labor. Especially after their merger with the maritime Union recently. Good people who take workplace safety seriously (especially with 13% of covid infections linked to building sites).

They also won’t take shit from a bunch of Nazi scumbags trying to storm their offices.

webnewspanel.jpg

The CFMMEU condemns in the strongest possible terms the attack on the CFMEU Victorian Branch office and the mindless acts of violence perpetrated by members of the mob.
This crowd was heavily infiltrated by neo-Nazis and other right wing extremist groups and it is clear that a minority of those who participated were actual union members.
We thank the officials, delegates and rank-and-file members of the union who came to protect their office and their officials, and note that a number of people received minor injuries from acts of violence including the throwing of bottles.
We also thank officials and members from other construction unions and other trade unions who stood in solidarity with us.
The union will continue to defend its members' rights to work safely across Australia and we will not be intimidated from doing our job.
These are not actions of people who care about their workmates and the construction industry.
They are the actions of extremists or people manipulated by extremists.

CFMEU is one of the more radical, further left unions that isn’t beholden to Labor. Especially after their merger with the maritime Union recently. Good people who take workplace safety seriously (especially with 13% of covid infections linked to building sites).

They also won’t take shit from a bunch of Nazi scumbags trying to storm their offices.
People keep on referring to ''Nazis'' and ''Nazi scumbugs'' in Australia and then when I go on Youtube and searches on news websites, I just don't see any evidence of Australian surf Nazis must die at any of these protests. I don't see any evidence of Nazism at all. I might be missing it, but please do post.

People keep on referring to ''Nazis'' and ''Nazi scumbugs'' in Australia and then when I go on Youtube and searches on news websites, I just don't see any evidence of Australian surf Nazis must die at any of these protests. I don't see any evidence of Nazism at all. I might be missing it, but please do post.

Yes, this does appear to be a recurring blind spot for you.

Yes, this does appear to be a recurring blind spot for you.

It's a common motif - anti-lockdown protests - it's Neo-Nazis, Neo-Nazis everywhere.

I'm yet to be convinced, as the evidence is flimsy that Neo-Nazis are everywhere controlling lock-down protests and even the anti-vaxers which appear a mixture of the unhinged and hustler gun-for-hires, like Piers Corbyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom