Ridiculous Stories In The News

what a silly twat she is

Oh it's just the gears of the civil liberties industrial complex being engaged.

They will be taking action on behalf of this poor waif who himself is a victim in all of this.

Morally, they don't have a problem with it. Why it's only for the filthy lucre and being able virtue signal at dinner parties. That's how it works in Blighty. A legacy of Blair's when he moved to ensure his missus and her cronies could become rich representing these sorts.

It's time to decolonize the traditional lawn

"But the traditional lawn – manicured, verdant, under control – now finds itself at the confluence of two hot-button issues: climate change and Indigenous rights. Some environmentalists, First Nations leaders and even hobby gardeners are calling for a different approach to how we view and treat the ubiquitous urban green space. It is, they argue, a lasting symbol of how settlers appropriated Indigenous land and culture. And the rigid Western ideal we have imposed continues to hurt the planet and, in turn, all of us. The lawn, some go as far to say, needs to be decolonized."

"A backyard with a big lawn is like a classroom for colonialism and environmental hostility."

Let the gardens and lawns run wild with weeds so the offended bush people can stop feeling oppressed and feel more at home. Burn down those English gardens.

Who the f@ck invents this stuff? Man tamed nature and made it better.

Damm...I didn't really didn't read the entire ^ article. She was cute prior to messing herself up!

Damm...I didn't really didn't read the entire ^ article. She was cute prior to messing herself up!

Seriously, any doctor operating on her should be struck off for malpractice. She clearly needs therapy, not plastic surgery.

I am utterly mystified as to why he would want to put himself through the discomfort of wearing high-heeled shoes.

I wore a pair of women's shoes and a dress for a theatrical production while I was at university. The dress was actually really comfortable, but the shoes were really quite painful and difficult to walk in.

It's interesting that, in various cultures, men wear clothes that are similar to skirts because they are comfortable and practical - sarungs, lungi, kilts and so on - but was far as I'm aware, nowhere do men wear uncomfortable high-heeled shoes.

In the end times the yin and the yang get reversed and men become more feminine while the women become more masculine. The traditional roles have all been messed up so people don't know who they are anymore and how to behave. Now people have these ideas that "clothes have no gender", so they end up dressing half woman half man and think they have wisdom, but in reality they are lost people. This is what happens when human notions over power traditional roles and customs, we get humans that act silly because there are no longer conventions that form a guide for how to live.

Customs have always been in societies to teach people how to live so things are orderly and the human race sustains itself, but these days people don't know how to live. They are almost like primitive people because they lack basic knowledge. I doubt mankind can continue to go on like this.

I am utterly mystified as to why he would want to put himself through the discomfort of wearing high-heeled shoes.

I wore a pair of women's shoes and a dress for a theatrical production while I was at university. The dress was actually really comfortable, but the shoes were really quite painful and difficult to walk in.

It's interesting that, in various cultures, men wear clothes that are similar to skirts because they are comfortable and practical - sarungs, lungi, kilts and so on - but was far as I'm aware, nowhere do men wear uncomfortable high-heeled shoes.

I often wonder about kilts too. Obviously there are some exceptions to the rules of menswear.

The skirts and heels, going for a feminine bottom with a masculine top, is just odd to me.
But heels in #menswear isn't that unusual?
1603207333652.png

1603207502876.png

1603207530091.png

" His wife, Haleema Baig, filmed him with a phone and GoPro, and the clips — which also included abuse of a dog — were kept in a file called “family vids,” the report said. "

Classic privilege lefty pretending they've had a hard and harsh upbringing, the Gotcha Queen, Cathy Newman:

''I was a strange, studious child with goofy teeth and thick NHS tortoiseshell glasses. I didn’t have a television for much of my childhood, so reading was the main source of entertainment. When we did finally get one – I must have been in my late teens – I remember watching Kate Adie reporting from the Gulf War. She was in a flak jacket, looking incredibly cool and composed, but above all knowledgeable. That was when I decided to become a journalist.

My time in the sixth form at Charterhouse...''

From Wiki:

''Born in Guildford, Newman is the younger daughter of David Newman and his wife Julia Worsdall, both chemistry teachers, and has one sister.[1][4][5] She attended a fee-paying girls school in Guildford until the age of 16,[6] when she joined Charterhouse, where her father taught, as one of a few girls admitted to the school's sixth form. ''

I do know people who didn't have indoor toilets and bathrooms until 1976 in the UK. But access to television until the time of the first Gulf war?

I do know people who didn't have indoor toilets and bathrooms until 1976 in the UK. But access to television until the time of the first Gulf war?

It's possible that she's lying or exaggerating for effect.

Then again, perhaps her parents didn't get a TV because they simply didn't like the idea of their kids spending a lot of time watching television, and instead wanted them to read books?

Even now, I know a few people - quite hippie-ish people, admittedly - who don't have televisions and who don't let their kids use mobile phones at home, and only use a computer for homework. Other than that, their kids are expected to read, play music, play games, make Lego go outside and run around and so on.

It's possible that she's lying or exaggerating for effect.

Then again, perhaps her parents didn't get a TV because they simply didn't like the idea of their kids spending a lot of time watching television, and instead wanted them to read books?

Even now, I know a few people - quite hippie-ish people, admittedly - who don't have televisions and who don't let their kids use mobile phones at home, and only use a computer for homework. Other than that, their kids are expected to read, play music, play games, make Lego go outside and run around and so on.

I have no doubt if she didn't have a television it was done not because of poverty, but her parents wanted to maintain the art of family conversation.

Combined with the National Health tortoise shell spectacles, she infers she was poor. No one, and I mean no one, at secondary school would wear National Health glasses. She would be mercilessly bullied. When my spectacles needed repairing and I had to fall back on my spare National Health ones I took the time off school and had a couple of days of long walks on the Wirral Way.

She was spinning that she was hard done too, unless her parents were abusing her, she was far from that. What is there, is privilege and connections. Something the Left is very keen to hide.

She is describing how goofy and uncool she was, in comparison to some badass looking war correspondent. You are projecting your biases again and misreading the text.

What is wrong with this? She can pick it up however she wants. This isn’t Saudi Arabia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom