Ridiculous Stories In The News

BA013511-A8FB-4A8D-A972-C1F098EF17BE.jpeg

So for those of you outside of the US, this has been a somewhat story the last few days. MR is claiming that due to Letterman's mispronouncing her name, she was "humiliated"

I know who she is. Saw Bridesmaid and a few other things. I had no idea that it wasn't My-ah and it's May-uh or something else!

Either way...you are humiliated for that?

giphy.gif

Left wing political woke cancel culture gone mad.

This is what’s wrong with USA today, a bloke can’t dress as he pleases and walk into a bar and get a drink.

In September they were asking this bloke to stop wearing this when teaching in school. It's from my county but not my high school. There's freedom to do whatever you want but there's also common sense and decency not to be a wanker.

oakville-teacher.jpg

Left wing political woke cancel culture gone mad.

This is what’s wrong with USA today, a bloke can’t dress as he pleases and walk into a bar and get a drink.

I didn't think the store was ridiculous because of that....

Either way...you are humiliated for that?

I can't count how many substitute teachers or American co-workers who insisted calling me Rich or Richie even though I introduce myself and insist on being called Richard. I'm traumatised.

I can't count how many substitute teachers or American co-workers who insisted calling me Rich or Richie even though I introduce myself and insist on being called Richard. I'm traumatised.

I worked with a woman about a year ago. Her name is Kimberly.
(As an aside, my sis is Kim.)

So when she started, I asked her, do you prefer Kimberly, Kim? She said Kimberly. No problem.

So many others called her Kim. I don't think she was traumatized!

So your name is Dick?

I worked with a woman about a year ago. Her name is Kimberly.
(As an aside, my sis is Kim.)

So when she started, I asked her, do you prefer Kimberly, Kim? She said Kimberly. No problem.

So many others called her Kim. I don't think she was traumatized!

I was joking. Kimmy would be the worst though.
So your name is Dick?

No, I was using Richard as an example. However, my name can be shortened and made into all sorts of undesirable permutations too.

"The fast food chain sent an app alert on Wednesday, saying: 'It's memorial day for Kristallnacht! Treat yourself with more tender cheese on your crispy chicken. Now at KFCheese!'"

I wonder if anyone had the balls to go and ask for more tender cheese yesterday.

Anti gay is one thing. Anti alcohol ?!

"We have been taught many lessons from Europeans and the Western world. I am European. For what we have been doing for 3,000 years around the world, we should be apologising for the next 3,000 years before giving moral lessons.

"If Europe really care about the destiny of these people, they can create legal channels - like Qatar did - where a number of these workers can come to Europe to work. Give them some future, some hope."

For someone who was pleading not to mix up a sporting tournament with politics wading straight into the European migrant crisis is a sure fire way to stoke drama.

I hope the press ask basic questions like why are we playing in a desert, why do you let Budweiser sponsor the event but not let them sell their product, why do major leagues have to organise a winter break to accommodate the tournament.

I hope the press ask basic questions like why are we playing in a desert, why do you let Budweiser sponsor the event but not let them sell their product, why do major leagues have to organise a winter break to accommodate the tournament.
The most basic question which hasn’t been answered is:: Why is Budweiser allowed to be described as beer?

The most basic question which hasn’t been answered is:: Why is Budweiser allowed to be described as beer?

Clearly you need to try Bud Light Radler for the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom