Ridiculous Stories In The News

Perhaps the real question is why are you eating pasta from a box with 'cheese' powder that lasts for years?
Do you realize that Canadians eat 55,000 more boxes of KD than the US? It is a ubiquitous meal in in Canada and the US. I guess just not amongst the B girls you hang out with.

Not sure the made in china full of synthetic material ones can crack nuts.

"Between 2011 and 2020, they cashed more than 14,000 lottery tickets and claimed more than $20 million in Massachusetts lottery winnings.

In 2019, Ali Jaafar was the top lottery ticket casher for Massachusetts. His son Mohamed Jaafar was the third highest ticket casher and his other son Yousef Jaafar was the fourth highest individual ticket casher."

-I mean, no one was/got hip to this ^?

Last edited:

“As a New England Patriots fan my entire life, you can imagine the influence that Tom Brady would have,” Livieratos told The Washington Post.

-Oh boy! How stupid are people! A dude can throw a football so he takes blind investment advice from him?

“As a New England Patriots fan my entire life, you can imagine the influence that Tom Brady would have,” Livieratos told The Washington Post.

-Oh boy! How stupid are people! A dude can throw a football so he takes blind investment advice from him?

People in Georgia were voting for Herschel Walker for Senator because he was a good running back.

"Yuna filmed herself making lunch for her colleagues and reported her workplace to the government"

Given what I know of the culinary skills of some of my female co-workers I'm not sure I would actually want to eat it.

"Passengers told police that Mr Ampol, the first driver, moved out of the driver's seat to let Mr Pichit take the wheel and continue driving, without stopping the vehicle."

WTF?

"The plan, proposed by the liberal D66 party, would mean the brothel curtains stay shut, and instead of sex workers being able to entice potential customers from the window, clients would book appointments using a QR code on their smartphones."

WTF?

According to the hospital, he is now in “good health” and is expected to make a full recovery from the surgery. He has already made plans to tape the hamster for his next amazing feat.

I wanted to see just a text list of the 200 without the Rolling Stone adverts but Mariah made it to the top 10. It seems more like click bait and an artificial controversey to make the publication relevant.

-Burt Baker, the pit bulls’ owner who has been charged with reckless conduct, told cops his dogs enjoy chasing people on bicycles.

-Ericka said this is not the first time the animals were spotted roaming in the neighborhood.

-“They’re always free. They don’t even have a fence in their backyard,” she told the Chronicle. “We would catch them in our yard. My dad made a report about the dogs being loose and those are the same dogs that attacked my sister’s Yorkie.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom