The beauty of Monarchy and Aristocracy!

Untermensch

What a shower. They can't make up their minds whether it's cocktail attire, or black tie, or casual, or beachwear. Sic transit.

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
Putin lives better than any King ever could. He is only supposed to have $700,000 to his name and is a part owner of a caravan park, but this suggests otherwise. An interesting video.

another interesting one where Kim also has the best of everything, but not as extreme as Putin:

Last edited:

formby002

I've always liked this picture of the irascible playwright John Osbourne....Whilst not an Aristocrat in the traditional sense, he was an theatrical aristocrat

1593971360403.png

Pimpernel Smith

I've always liked this picture of the irascible playwright John Osbourne....Whilst not an Aristocrat in the traditional sense, he was an theatrical aristocrat

View attachment 34087
I'm convinced at this stage of the cultural insanity, only the aristo-casual look can deliver one to the promised land.

It's a buffer, a blade, a daring-do, a statement of individual intent and available for everyone who can and will not submit to the mediocrity of the herd.

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
I'm convinced at this stage of the cultural insanity, only the aristo-casual look can deliver one to the promised land.

It's a buffer, a blade, a daring-do, a statement of individual intent and available for everyone who can and will not submit to the mediocrity of the herd.
i want some of whatever it is you're smoking.

Top Bottom