The Biden Presidency

I hear you. I guess if Biden is removed you were right and you found the truth, and if he completes his term you were wrong. Intersesting 4 years we have ahead of us.

Ah yes, the old `fact check'. An overused word of the internet these days, and many links try very hard to market themselves as a `Fact check'.

Have you considered that there are so many fact check articles nowadays *because* there is so much ridiculous disinformation floating around? It's not the fact checks that are the disinformation - it's the theories about martial law and Trump coming back on March 4th that are disinformation.

If the evidence of election fraud is true, the whole situation l have talked about is now the reality. Remember:

1). Biden never got the 21 gun salute that real Presidents get
2). He wasn't allowed to travel on Air Force 1 to the inauguration
3). He hasn't been given important Pentagon briefings
4). Apparently the military hasn't been saluting him.

This sort of stuff is eerily similar to the sovereign citizen/freeman on the land insistence that, if only they follow some sort of secret formula and use specific - but nonsensical - words and phrases, they'll free themselves from the power of the state.

This is all rubbish, Shooey. It's made up. However, even if it wasn't made up, that's not what makes - or unmakes - a President. If I salute you, are you President? If you are President and I don't salute you, does that mean that you're not the President?

Apparently Trump comes back on March 4th. Why? The martial law under the constitution is supposed to give him 90 days. Lets see what happens.

Like the reasons you posted above, this doesn't make sense, Shooey.

Why March 4th? Why 90 days? Where is that a requirement?

If martial law was really declared, the army wouldn't say, "Well, let's allow this other guy to pretend to be president for six weeks, and then we'll reinstall the previous guy". Not at all. When martial law is declared, there's no waiting period. That undermines the whole idea of martial law. The army takes control then and there.

Nah, the entire United States Senate, the Congress, the United Nations, layers of government from the federal, state and local level, the FBI, the DNI, the CIA and everyone else either don’t know the truth or are so committed to the conspiracy that they are not leaking a hint to the outside world.

Except for one plucky bloke in Melbourne with a passion for fancy shoes and Big Daddies who has woken up and figured it all out. With nothing more than a YouTube account, decoding all the secret clues that the rest of the world has missed. A hero among us.

Last edited:
Except for one plucky bloke in Melbourne with a passion for fancy shoes and Big Daddies who has woken up and figured it all out. With nothing more than a YouTube account, decoding all the secret clues that the rest of the world has missed. A hero among us.

maximum lulz.

Fact checks are usually moronic

EtyKU1ZWQAAzj2W

Nah, the entire United States Senate, the Congress, the United Nations, layers of government from the federal, state and local level, the FBI, the DNI, the CIA and everyone else either don’t know the truth or are so committed to the conspiracy that they are not leaking a hint to the outside world.

The good guys in Washington would be too intimidated to speak out, the establishment would crush them if they say anything.
Many know of the election fraud and cover-up. You know why we know?....because we use our common sense and listen to the top guys.

I'd rather watch some clips of military blokes and security companies exposing the fraud than watch the silly mainstream news.

Last edited:
Hard hitting journalism. Maybe we'll learn what his favorite condiments are on a hotdog next week.

The good guys in Washington would be too intimidated to speak out, the establishment would crush them if they say anything.

Many know of the election fraud and cover-up. You know why we know?....because we use our common sense and listen to the top guys.

I'd rather watch some clips of military blokes and security companies exposing the fraud than watch the silly mainstream news.

You didn't quite get the message: the cavalry is not coming, it's game over and don't be like that Japanese soldier who fought WWII until 1975. Remember, this isn't fully our fight, as non-Americans, but we all have skin in the game against Woke culture.

I've been quiet of late as I wish the Biden Presidency success.

Trump fell into a trap, I could see that coming. It was blatantly obvious, so he's not sharp enough. It is an archetypal American/John Ford/Shakespearen tragedy. He needs to go off in the sunset and concentrate on his legacy which was foreign policy which was an absolute success.

There's no comeback, he needs to let go. Whilst I do not believe he's a narcissist, pathologically, he is a rock star as regards the adulation and the need for it. It doesn't look good on someone in their late seventies. And that goes for The Rolling Stones as well.

"After the call, Mr Biden tweeted: 'I told him I will work with China when it benefits the American people.'

In a statement, the White House said the president had 'underscored his fundamental concerns about Beijing's coercive and unfair economic practices, crackdown in Hong Kong, human rights abuses in Xinjiang, and increasingly assertive actions in the region, including toward Taiwan'."

That almost sounds friendly in comparison. No talk of South China Sea. Oracle/Wal-mart seizing Tik Tok. Delisting companies on NYSE. The Huawei CFO. Computer chip parts.

I think it's incredible how insincere and sleazy he comes across, even for a career politician.

Never let the facts get in the way of good propoganda, eh?

Have you actually read this? It says "there is no way to confirm or deny that at this time". WTF do you just autocrap random "fact checks" in here based on some keyword algorithm? That is precisely the rubbish "fact check" The Shooman The Shooman was referring to.

So it doesn’t fit your ‘everyone hates Biden’ narrative huh? The truth isn’t a simplistic propoganda line or conspiracy theory, it’s messy. In a crown of thousands, some people booed, some people cheered and most people were busy eating hotdogs and drinking beer.

I don't have an "everyone hates Biden" narrative, I only have an "I hate Biden" narrative. But, it is somewhere between very likely and obviously true that Biden got booed during the superbowl. Which in and itself is almost completely irrelevant and anyone reading or even worse doing a fact check of this, well, get another hobby.

He was booed? Let's impeach and hang, asap!
And in the meantime, let's make sure we acquit the other guy, the one who plotted to overthrow the government.

“Ducklo is expected to return to work after the suspension. Ducklo did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

President Joe Biden campaigned on a message that he would restore respect and civility to the White House, frequently criticizing the behavior of the previous president and his staff, including how the press was treated.”

Same crap. Different pile.

Yeh, remember that time Trump suspended his people for being rude to the press?

belinmad belinmad be careful of the fake news media. The demo-rats failed to find the evidence to prove that.

Twitter even deleted Trump's posts of asking for peace and telling people to go home. The invasion that day happened before Trump had finished his speech, so we know this invasion was pre-planned and nothing to do with Trump; and many other things also demonstrate that this was a set-up operation to pin the blame on Trump.

Lots of inconsistencies in the mainstream media stories about invasion of the capitol, but this can help in understanding a few of the issues.

Shooey, see, on this one it's not about msm versus versus "alternative" fringe youtube videos, or any other sources of (mis)information you consume.

I was glued to the TV that night - I saw the certification process start, I saw Trump deliver his speech, word by word, I saw the crowd start moving, the Capitol being breached, members of the Senate being ushered to secure locations to avoid a catastrophe - the timeline was in real time. No edits, no information suppression, no re-interpretation of facts. It was there, live on tv, over multiple channels, domestic and foreign. None of your nonsensical revisionist theories apply - it was simply an incitement to violence, that had been brewing for months ("Proud boys stand by"?).

You will tell me that his words are taken out of context, that he never meant for people to viciously come after elected officials, and this is the problem with Trump's enablers over the past few years - a forced reinterpretation of the facts, over and over, escalating in nature, that led us to Jan 6th.

I seriously love Shooey’s poasts here - they certainly keep things lively and entertaining. Plus he is a good sport about it all and a polite chap, whatever hare brained nonsense he is peddling.

It might be better to give him his own thread for alternate reality timelines or even move the conspiracy stuff over to the Trump thread, so we can actually talk about the good and bad in the current presidency.

But maybe this is just the new post-Trump landscape and so very 2021. I am laughing at you Shooey, but I still love you!

Shooey, see, on this one it's not about msm versus versus "alternative" fringe youtube videos, or any other sources of (mis)information you consume.

I was glued to the TV that night - I saw the certification process start, I saw Trump deliver his speech, word by word, I saw the crowd start moving, the Capitol being breached, members of the Senate being ushered to secure locations to avoid a catastrophe - the timeline was in real time. No edits, no information suppression, no re-interpretation of facts. It was there, live on tv, over multiple channels, domestic and foreign. None of your nonsensical revisionist theories apply - it was simply an incitement to violence, that had been brewing for months ("Proud boys stand by"?).

You will tell me that his words are taken out of context, that he never meant for people to viciously come after elected officials, and this is the problem with Trump's enablers over the past few years - a forced reinterpretation of the facts, over and over, escalating in nature, that led us to Jan 6th.

Clearly, the version you watched was not strong enough evidence to impeach Trump. For now. I'm pretty sure they will continue to make the next 4 years all about Trump. Which is a strategic mistake.

Shooey is 100% right there is great evil and demonic at that at work today in the world.

The era of Trump as President is over. By the rules of the game he lost. End of.

But by the Democrats continued mission to make it all about Trump, then it's open season again.

All you Democrats here: why do you fear the second coming of Trump so much?

Surely, Biden's secure win and policies are enough?

Shouldn't it all be about policy now?

As an outsider, it looks, rather weak. As if, Trump remains a threat, politically.

Why should that be after such a resounding mandate?

Just asking.

hey belinmad belinmad what will you do if l am right? How are you going to handle it if your worldview is tipped upsidedown?

I don't know Shooey, that's a good question. What would you suggest? Do you think the Specter would take me, let me settle in a cozy asteroid near the outskirts of Saturn? One with a decent temperature range, so i can wear my cashmere?

Clearly, the version you watched was not strong enough evidence to impeach Trump.
Clearly, and that's a statement about the sad state of affairs for democracy in the US, and the continuing role of the GOP in it.

Which is a strategic mistake.
Democrats are just destroyed by the fact that they don't have political advisors like you. I'll see if I can get Schumer on the phone and alert him.

Shooey is 100% right there is great evil and demonic at that at work today in the world.
This statement itself says more about your worldview than anything you've said in the past 4 months or so.

I think, if l am right and your world view is tipped up-side-down, we should have a serious talk, man to man. I think we all will probably have to have that talk at some stage soon.
Happy to, man. Would love to.

Now, a while back I asked you what would it take for you to admit when your world view failed, and you refused to answer. Shouldn't our love for each other be symmetric? when would we have the man-to-man talk if/when your side of things falls apart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom