The Biden Presidency

Happy to, man. Would love to.
when would we have the man-to-man talk if/when your side of things falls apart?
That is cute, l really liked it...made me chuckle. Good stuff mate.

O.k, time to get serious now. Why would they get Biden in when he has no personality and seems hopeless? Because he is a puppet and easy to control. Look!

He doesn't even know where he is.

This guy is being used. He has no hope, the system will use him up, chew him up and then throw him out. Look at him. Obama and those types would be pulling the strings behind the scenes, and they will pander to China if they aren't stopped.

The establishment have the right guy, and he will be used to pull the strings.

Remember this! Look who is behind him. Guess who should be on the other side of the pic? Obama (he is popular among the sleeping masses, so he is trusted, so an ideal guy to do the dirty work). They will try to sell out America to the leftist specter, but likely will fail because the military is probably in charge right now.
Biden-puppet.png
[/url]

This guy is just a puppet on a string.

Last edited:
O.k, time to get serious now. Why would they get Biden in when he has no personality and seems hopeless? Because he is a puppet and easy to control. Look!

He doesn't even know where he is.

I hesitate to post this, because Pimpy will say that I am dying of fear and make everything about Trump, but hey, here's a guy who is totally not hopeless, looking straight at a Sun eclipse.

170821-trump-eclipse-348p-rs_eaeb6584deafab9252f1238003f82d32.JPG

Does this define Trump as an idiotic, hopeless clown? In your eyes, no, and you'll say that this is taken out of context. Well, same thing applies to your Biden video.

All you Democrats here: why do you fear the second coming of Trump so much?

Surely, Biden's secure win and policies are enough?

Shouldn't it all be about policy now?

As an outsider, it looks, rather weak. As if, Trump remains a threat, politically.

Why should that be after such a resounding mandate?

Just asking.

you are right in that for the next four years, the Democratics are going to keep Trump in the spotlight and make everything about him.

Trump is radioactive, politically. None of the democrats fear him, they are using his deeply unpopular legacy and proto-fascist base as a weapon to drive the wedge deeper into the crumbling Republican Party and it is working.

I’m not a Democrat and don’t really care about the party machinations except to see what the Republican Party looks like when it comes out of this mess.

As far as Trump goes, Impeachment was all about contemporary politics and never really about justice. If he faces consequences and accountability, it will be in the criminal courts.

Last edited:
I’m way too inconsistent to be pinned to any ideology- let alone liberalism. I think my views span the full political spectrum, depending on the issue.

I have not been able to think of anything good about Biden until today, but he came out with a big surprise today. He broke the golden rule of the CCP, he mentioned some of the 5 poisons that leaders are never supposed to talk about. He talked about the Uyghurs and Hong Kong, and that is considered a big no no.

I would be thinking Obama and Kamala would be gasping for breath when they heard that. They thought they'd be able to control Sleepy Joe, and now he comes out saying anti establishment stuff like that. See, they rig an election so they can put a silly old man up for President whom they can control, but now it backfires when he speaks some truth.

Bravo for Biden for saying that, but l think the clock is ticking before he gets the boot. I doubt he'll see the middle of the year.

Bravo for Biden for saying that, but l think the clock is ticking before he gets the boot. I doubt he'll see the middle of the year.
Wait a second there - what do you mean middle of the year !?!?!!? You promised he was out by early March!!!!! You can't be moving the goalposts on us like that, Shooey!! People make plans, you know?

Not sure where to put this, but this guy (Mayor of Colorado City, Texas) is a disgrace...

Where the fuck do they find these people?

1613742434256.png

How the hell does someone like that ever get to be Mayor?

Small town politics. He is probably from the ‘right family’ in a town where most people don’t vote in local elections. Plus, that sort of ‘rugged individualism’ tough guy rhetoric plays well with country voters until they actually need something.

Also, up until last year, Texas could vote the whole slate on party. So dumb mayors like this got in on the backs of Donald Trump.

Last edited:
I just met the guy. He is taller than I imagined.

I didn’t get a chance to ask him about his acting work from the studio for the shadow military government of the United States.

F5E7E6F4-4ACE-44A3-B4F8-C143F63375FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Most of them probably wouldn't know they are being used as props, but some of them would be well aware they are acting the part. Don't be fooled by the fancy scenery guys, it's all meaningless.

Remember, the White House lights go off each night at 11 pm (close up time). Why? Because no-one is occupying the place anymore, the country is being run by the military in a different location. When the cleaners have finished at 11pm the lights go out.

I thought we were done with this nonsense.

I thought we were done with this nonsense.
Is it bad that, during a once in a lifetime event like having the President come to your workplace to say thank you, I kept laughing at all the jokes I could have around Shooey’s silly little conspiracy theories? We were instructed not to take photos or pull out phones during large parts of the visit - otherwise I would have for a great shot of Biden being introduced to a 3 star general that Shooey would have loved to see out of context.

Last edited:
3FA7E79C-38FA-4DDF-94BB-C86D65E95137.jpeg

Such an honor to meet The Actor Pretending to Be the President of the United States yesterday! I didn’t get to stand behind him during the speech at the mass vax site, but my friend did (on right).

And one at the County EOC with Governor Abbot, Senator Cornyn, Chief Kidd, Mayor Turner and Judge Higalgo:

54AD1458-B8D3-4C9B-99F1-D168C48E0D87.jpeg

AE8BFA0D-F0E9-4617-A38D-E7F7440EF9DD.jpeg
90CC0091-E53A-4AF2-8263-8298012B04B2.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 36378

Such an honor to meet The Actor Pretending to Be the President of the United States yesterday! I didn’t get to stand behind him during the speech at the mass vax site, but my friend did (on right).

And one at the County EOC with Governor Abbot, Senator Cornyn, Chief Kidd, Mayor Turner and Judge Higalgo:

View attachment 36381
View attachment 36383View attachment 36384
why was it an "honor"? this useless jackoff showed up to work and do what? did he fix the grid? did he bring a bag of cash for everyone? what's so great about his mere presence that has you all up in arms?

why was it an "honor"? this useless jackoff showed up to work and do what? did he fix the grid? did he bring a bag of cash for everyone? what's so great about his mere presence that has you all up in arms?

Wake up man! He is an Oscar award winning actor playing the role of president while the shadow military junta make the real decisions. Respect his craft!

If only I was an A Grade dignitary I might have been able to get close enough to let him sniff my hair.

Judge Hidalgo, on the other hand, is still sexysmart.

"'I look forward to having her serve in a role in my Administration,' Biden said, signaling that he'll find a job for her that doesn't need Senate approval."

Or just do what the other guy did. Acting budget chief.

“It does so much good for so many people. And one of our missions is to show people that government can actually make their lives better. That's very, very important because if they are not able to see that, they turned to demagogues, they turned to autocrats, they turned to bigotry...”

If you don’t give people free money, they do that?

What happened to ask not what your country can do for you, instead ask what you can do for your country?

What happened to ask not what your country can do for you, instead ask what you can do for your country?
a deadly pandemic coupled with 30 years of fucking over everyone who isn't rich or a small business owner.

I don't know if that justifies give me money and I'll listen to the right (or left) people.

A similar argument was made about the uneducated masses coalescing around the former guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom