The Continental Forum Member Bored At Work Extravaganza

That was 1830. And Belgium is the only country in the world with highest GNP (overall) for 5 centuries and still the country in the world with the highest capital ownership per capita. This country (ok I admit, together with the Dutch) created concepts ranging from science and pseudoscience to modern corporate bylaws (in the 16th century).
Guys, I just noticed the Ghey (sorry for this ozzimerekens) with the bad posture and flunked shoulders is Nick Wooster (ofte Nick Rooster met een spraakgebrek) and he is a major worldwide fashion influencer and a big deal when it comes to merekens in pitti. I would like to point out that this horrible person not only has a totally malajusté jacket but also a cheap button-down shirt he wears like Agnelli (the abomination) and a horrible tie. This is the reason we have to resist to UNMEN! Sorry. Sartoidosis.

And even here, a country with more money than Midas, only two bespoke tailors are left!!!!!!!!!! Bouvy and Degand!!!!! The average age of the tailors there being 67!!!!!!!!!!!! People: my doomsday predictions are not as foolish as some may think....

arent we all cousins? yellow, white, red, maximally pigmented.

culturally the belgians are a bit of a mix between the dutch and the french. until 1839 holland and belgium were one country for a certain period of time

last time I went to Brussels I only saw north Africans and Congolese there, all the joys of being an ex-Colonial empire! You need to go up north to start seeing the maximally unpigmented ones.

Degand!!!!

second from the left

MaisonDegand_Press_chaletforet_110.jpg

last time I went to Brussels I only saw north Africans and Congolese there, all the joys of being an ex-Colonial empire! You need to go up north to start seeing the maximally unpigmented ones.

you were enjoying the black monster cocks again?

Degand!!!!!

Wurstli, I promised to the ozzimerekens not to do any Sartos in this thread anymore! Now you are making it very difficult for me....

OK, I managed to control my inner Sarto. This picture is a good example of posture vs bespoke. If we have a closer look at evil cockroach dwarf Jacomet and ageing beau Degand we see that the Smalto of Degand is a lot more elegant than the Cifonelli of the evil imp. Which is not normal, except for the fact that evil dwarf has no neck, a big torso and X-legs, meaning he should not be wearing this type of mary quant db jacket, even Cifonelli cannot save this build. Thank you for this to the point picture my dear Wurstli!

That was 1830. And Belgium is the only country in the world with highest GNP (overall) for 5 centuries and still the country in the world with the highest capital ownership per capita. This country (ok I admit, together with the Dutch) created concepts ranging from science and pseudoscience to modern corporate bylaws (in the 16th century).
Guys, I just noticed the Ghey (sorry for this ozzimerekens) with the bad posture and flunked shoulders is Nick Wooster (ofte Nick Rooster met een spraakgebrek) and he is a major worldwide fashion influencer and a big deal when it comes to merekens in pitti. I would like to point out that this horrible person not only has a totally malajusté jacket but also a cheap button-down shirt he wears like Agnelli (the abomination) and a horrible tie. This is the reason we have to resist to UNMEN! Sorry. Sartoidosis.

the dutch helped the great russian empire a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom