The Football/Soccer Thread

3 fixtures in the Premier League....Bayern Munich wins Bundelsiga in an empty stadium.

Fulham 0 Brentford 2 in the West London derby .

Both sides face a side in the automatic promotion places next.

Mate of mine already gave up on West Ham for the season.

Actually he gave up on the Premier League in general as it's a foregone conclusion and stadiums without supporters isn't real football.

Pride?

To put on a show for their supporters?

Supporters are sitting at home though. They already won champions league and are in good shape to defend their title. Reckon you can experiment with line ups.

Yeah I don't like seeing good clubs throw games too but sometimes it's about desire.

First fixture for MLS already called off because there are 6 infections in one team.

FC Dallas out of the tournament with 10 infections plus a coach. Nashville SC has I think 5 or 6 infections so their fixture is delayed along with two others. I wonder what happens if you end up in a group where only you and one other club remain because you're healthy.

Nashville SC also out of the tournament. 9 infections. Looks like the rest of the clubs will play. New York Red Bull with a few players who tested positive and then negative. Apparently it's one positive and two negatives then you're negative.

One of these ‘clubs’ might be ideal for New York Ranger

If he got tired of it, he could just drop it like yesterday’s fabric flower button hole.

He seems a personable chap - just a little foolish at times. This will save him big money over going to watch Manchester City with his son.

West London v Wales in Championship play offs.

Brentford twice spurn the chance of automatic promotion. They have a terrible play off record too.

Forest knocked out of 6th place by Swansea.

Barnsley manage a great escape from Championship relegation.

Bees in play off finals after beating Swansea. Nearly snatched failure from the jaws of victory.

A fitting send off for the last ever game at Griffin Park after 116 years.

Probably meet Fulham in the final if they complete the task against Cardiff tomorrow.

Bees in play off finals after beating Swansea. Nearly snatched failure from the jaws of victory.

A fitting send off for the last ever game at Griffin Park after 116 years.

Probably meet Fulham in the final if they complete the task against Cardiff tomorrow.

Scott Parker is a manager now. I remember him from his West Ham days.

Sarri sacked after one season.

Pirlo takes over. I didn't even know Pirlo had his coaching badges. He looked dreadful when he played in the MLS.

The FC Dallas vs Nashville SC game had 2,912 fans. You had to sign a waiver not to sue anyone if you died of coronavirus.

In a strange and wild football season I thought the French clubs were at a bit of a disadvantage having had Ligue Un cancelled since March. Anyway - Bayern Munich hoisting the silverware was well deserved yesterday. What kind of squad depth has Coutinho and Perisic sitting on the bench.

And Messi is staying...or getting frozen out.

But apparently they have a striker worth 28M quid.

Yes they are good at signing young players and adding value - Hogan and Maupay in recent years. Harry Redknapp took three Brentford players in one window when he was at Birmingham.

Also the Villa boss Smith was previously Brentford manager.

No possibility of attending football in England for another six months. Second lockdown.

Brentford beat promoted WBA on penalties away in the league cup.

Meanwhile, Sheffield United captain and former Brentford player Egan got a red card for a foul on Aston Villa forward and former Brentford player Ollie Watkins. Negative points in my fantasy football. Sheffield United also missed a penalty, so more negative points on my fantasy football. Have transferred Egan for a Wolves defender. Will probably get rid of Lundstram in due course. He was well priced and good value early last season, but there are probably better players for the money now.

My mate won't watch West Ham until Moyes but I doubt coronavirus will strike down The Chosen One.

Strange results this weekend. Big clubs getting hammered.

Ollie Watkins hat trick for Villa v Liverpool. Man Utd thrashed at home to Spurs.

Strange results this weekend. Big clubs getting hammered.

Ollie Watkins hat trick for Villa v Liverpool. Man Utd thrashed at home to Spurs.

Liverpool are fallible!

Mourinho gets his revenge.

Napoli couldn't even show up for their fixture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom