The Fragrance Thread & SOTD

C

C0keZer0

i wasn't impressed with it but you should give it a sample at the mall. i liked the new mirra WAY more. the new elano is interesting but i wasn't over the moon about it.
Thanks. My wife recommended this but had never heard of this. I thut it was ok but I think it is way too expensive. I'll stick to whatever cheapass I wear now.

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
Thanks. My wife recommended this but had never heard of this. I thut it was ok but I think it is way too expensive. I'll stick to whatever cheapass I wear now.
there are plenty of affordable options in here. but if your wife likes it, maybe you should look into a decant. never can hurt to keep her thinking you're sexy.

Lord Buckley

Ratings
Instead of buying the Bayolea, I went and got the Penhaligon's Savoy Steam, but messed up and mistakenly purchased the ladies perfume version. €149, still the missus will appreciate me for it.

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
^Clearly, KMart in the US is very, very different from KMart here in Australia!
I think they're sourcing through a third party but so long as it's listed as being "sold" by Kmart then i can use my rewards.

Also if anyone in the states needs an appliance I can hook you up.

viaattovannucci

No Custom Title
Ratings
You actually bought it? Ololol it smells so gimmicky. Guess it goes well with the two tone Rolex
Very well, indeed. The whole fragrance racket is conceived as a gimmick in the first place, just as a two-tone Rolex as you have noted. What would be a fragrance that is not gimmicky, except perhaps for a few classic colognes?

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
Very well, indeed. The whole fragrance racket is conceived as a gimmick in the first place, just as a two-tone Rolex as you have noted. What would be a fragrance that is not gimmicky, except perhaps for a few classic colognes?
Knize Ten for an authentic riot tire scent

formby

Ratings
Some thought that the original Fahrenheit had a 'gasoline' note at first...Can't say I picked up on it, I just got the violet onslaught.

Fuckin masterpiece of a fragrance...

formby

Ratings
If someone can suggest the perfume equivalent of a Two Tone Rolex...

...tell, me....I'll bathe in the fuckin stuff...

WildBlue

Ratings
The only scents a men should smell of are these:

Pino silvestre (not Luciano untailor scammer):
Please note the phallic symbolism to add +10 to your virility.
Menta piperita

Monkeyface

Monochromatic Clothing Troll
Supporter
Ratings
Once they went to synthetic ingredients and banned certain ingredients due to allergies it all went down hill
I disagree with the banning, I agree with clear labeling of ingredients though. For example, I found out I'm allergic to oak moss of all things.

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
Too many of these modern perfumes are nondescript...

...we need to get back to the 80s power scents...

Fuck yeah...
They're all really short lasting as well. I've that Penhaligon's No.33 and five minutes later it's gone.

I notice that the original Polo Green is back out. It was off the market here for a couple of years. Terrific long lasting and a classic.

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
New Creed coming to Neimans- Viking. Supposed to be a fresh scent with sandalwood and peppermint. Interesting so far. Will report back.

Journeyman

Supporter
Ratings
I'm still using the TF Tuscan Leather that I've had for the past few years.

As the weather warms up (which it's doing now), I tend to use a lighter, French perfume from somewhere in Grasse - I can't remember what it's called.

Pauly Chase

Hip Dairy Farmer
Supporter
Ratings
I need to use my old cologne (Armani/Tom Ford/Burberry)

I have been liking Clive Christian for cooler temps, I have the CLV set. The L is pure sexy.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings
what happened to this thread? everyone decide to smell like dogshit?
I've been bathing in that Zenga Ambrette I'm supposed to be decanting for you now that it's winter again. I promise I will get on it at some point, I'm actually looking at the fucking decanting stuff I got to do it as I type this.

Top Bottom