The Fragrance Thread & SOTD

Is this legit?
colonia-club-eau-de-cologne-acqua-di-parma-8028713260018-1_7oz-box_large.jpg

i wasn't impressed with it but you should give it a sample at the mall. i liked the new mirra WAY more. the new elano is interesting but i wasn't over the moon about it.
Thanks. My wife recommended this but had never heard of this. I thut it was ok but I think it is way too expensive. I'll stick to whatever cheapass I wear now.

Thanks. My wife recommended this but had never heard of this. I thut it was ok but I think it is way too expensive. I'll stick to whatever cheapass I wear now.
there are plenty of affordable options in here. but if your wife likes it, maybe you should look into a decant. never can hurt to keep her thinking you're sexy.

Instead of buying the Bayolea, I went and got the Penhaligon's Savoy Steam, but messed up and mistakenly purchased the ladies perfume version. €149, still the missus will appreciate me for it.

^Clearly, KMart in the US is very, very different from KMart here in Australia!

^Clearly, KMart in the US is very, very different from KMart here in Australia!
I think they're sourcing through a third party but so long as it's listed as being "sold" by Kmart then i can use my rewards.

Also if anyone in the states needs an appliance I can hook you up.

I just bought the Nostalgia by Santa Maria Novella, and now I smell like the slowly burning tires of riots on the streets of Napoli.

You actually bought it? Ololol it smells so gimmicky. Guess it goes well with the two tone Rolex
Very well, indeed. The whole fragrance racket is conceived as a gimmick in the first place, just as a two-tone Rolex as you have noted. What would be a fragrance that is not gimmicky, except perhaps for a few classic colognes?

Very well, indeed. The whole fragrance racket is conceived as a gimmick in the first place, just as a two-tone Rolex as you have noted. What would be a fragrance that is not gimmicky, except perhaps for a few classic colognes?

Knize Ten for an authentic riot tire scent

Some thought that the original Fahrenheit had a 'gasoline' note at first...Can't say I picked up on it, I just got the violet onslaught.

Fuckin masterpiece of a fragrance...

New Acqua di Parma - Colonia Pura. Smells like an ocean-y version of normal AdP. Will report on the dry down.

Too many of these modern perfumes are nondescript...

...we need to get back to the 80s power scents...

Fuck yeah...

If someone can suggest the perfume equivalent of a Two Tone Rolex...

...tell, me....I'll bathe in the fuckin stuff...

Fuck yeah...
Once they went to synthetic ingredients and banned certain ingredients due to allergies it all went down hill

The only scents a men should smell of are these:

Pino silvestre (not Luciano untailor scammer):
Bagnoschiuma-Classico-Forte-Di-Natura-1000-Ml.jpg
Please note the phallic symbolism to add +10 to your virility.
Menta piperita
image.php

If someone can suggest the perfume equivalent of a Two Tone Rolex...

...tell, me....I'll bathe in the fuckin stuff...

TF Tobacco Vanille. A canny buy, and shows you cannot be bought.

Others:
TF Italian Cypress
Caron Yatagan

Once they went to synthetic ingredients and banned certain ingredients due to allergies it all went down hill

I disagree with the banning, I agree with clear labeling of ingredients though. For example, I found out I'm allergic to oak moss of all things.

I agree...alas..

I still have an original bottle of Obsession....I think its time to bring the phucka back out!

TF Tobacco Vanille. A canny buy, and shows you cannot be bought.

Had a bottle of Tobacco Vanille a few years ago, but found it to be too, too sweet for me.

TF's Tuscan Leather is my favourite scent for autumn/winter, though.

Fuck yeah...

They're all really short lasting as well. I've that Penhaligon's No.33 and five minutes later it's gone.

I notice that the original Polo Green is back out. It was off the market here for a couple of years. Terrific long lasting and a classic.

New Creed coming to Neimans- Viking. Supposed to be a fresh scent with sandalwood and peppermint. Interesting so far. Will report back.

I have so much right now and haven't bought in a long time.

Looking at Le Labo right now.

I'm still using the TF Tuscan Leather that I've had for the past few years.

As the weather warms up (which it's doing now), I tend to use a lighter, French perfume from somewhere in Grasse - I can't remember what it's called.

I need to use my old cologne (Armani/Tom Ford/Burberry)

I have been liking Clive Christian for cooler temps, I have the CLV set. The L is pure sexy.

A friend made me a bottle with oud and 30 other different organic oils.

what happened to this thread? everyone decide to smell like dogshit?

I've been bathing in that Zenga Ambrette I'm supposed to be decanting for you now that it's winter again. I promise I will get on it at some point, I'm actually looking at the fucking decanting stuff I got to do it as I type this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom