^What a travesty! Here you have a gun that was taken from the lawful purchaser (Adam Lanza's mother) after she was murdered by her son, yet the manufacturer makes a de facto confession of liability with this settlement. I thought the maker would have been protected by the Lawful Commerce in Firearms Protection Act. Remington has been on the ropes financially, anyway.

I note one mother referred to her "beautiful butterfly of a son." At any stage of my life, but especially in my boyhood, I would much rather have been shot and killed multiple times than to be remembered as a "beautiful butterfly." I have to wonder if that woman was grooming the poor kid to become a tranny!

^What a travesty! Here you have a gun that was taken from the lawful purchaser (Adam Lanza's mother) after she was murdered by her son, yet the manufacturer makes a de facto confession of liability with this settlement. I thought the maker would have been protected by the Lawful Commerce in Firearms Protection Act. Remington has been on the ropes financially, anyway.

I’m guessing Remington’s financial woes played a factor in the decision, but what a precedent to set! I see auto manufacturers being sued for drunk drivers next.

Lott is a good statistician, which also means he knows how to skew data to his end without being overly dishonest. Most of his findings were generally backed up by CDC research a few years ago, albeit without the tabloid headlines.

38F102F0-6979-4B47-9E8C-275A491CEB33.jpeg

Fantastic news, now let's wait till these show up in the hands of all sorts of criminals around Western Europe. Next you know, you'll be robbedby someone with an M16 in their hand. But hey, at least we've shown some blind activism.

West Australian police and media provide criminals with a handy guide to steal legally owned and licensed firearms:

75BE73C1-150C-4A13-A944-36A56D4C4008.jpeg

I didn't even know you can procure these in Canada especially the one in the back.

Odd how they kept applying the honorific title "Mr. Payton" to this deranged hoodlum. Well, good riddance!

^This whole business of relegating young people between 18 and 21 to second-class citizenship has always seemed horribly inconsistent to me. Back when we gave 18-year-olds the vote in the 1970s, a major rationale was that if young men could be drafted at that age, they deserved some say in public policy. This struck me as fair enough at the time. However, we ended the draft shortly thereafter. In any event, people between the ages of 18 and 21 are in curious legal limbo: They have the franchise, historically the fullest measure of citizenship, but they are forbidden (in many jurisdictions, anyway) from enjoying certain rights like buying liquor or firearms that are frequently open to aliens. I gather that in certain circles there is a move to lower the voting age to 16. God help us all! I am consoled by the fact that at my age I don't have to endure too many more years of this nonsense.

^This whole business of relegating young people between 18 and 21 to second-class citizenship has always seemed horribly inconsistent to me. Back when we gave 18-year-olds the vote in the 1970s, a major rationale was that if young men could be drafted at that age, they deserved some say in public policy. This struck me as fair enough at the time. However, we ended the draft shortly thereafter. In any event, people between the ages of 18 and 21 are in curious legal limbo: They have the franchise, historically the fullest measure of citizenship, but they are forbidden (in many jurisdictions, anyway) from enjoying certain rights like buying liquor or firearms that are frequently open to aliens. I gather that in certain circles there is a move to lower the voting age to 16. God help us all! I am consoled by the fact that at my age I don't have to endure too many more years of this nonsense.
The funniest thing for me is seeing cops who are under 21 who have to get their friends to purchase their ammo for them so they can shoot their service weapon at the police range.

AD0C2CBF-CDF3-4435-AC92-3B8289A2FFF2.jpeg

The quiet part out loud: it’s never been about saving lives.

I’m anti guns. In the city mainly.

I gave my guns to my sort of ok BiL who lives in country.
he marched against gun congrol.

I have trophies for target competitions. .
He doesn’t.
it’s a funny old world.

I’m anti guns. In the city mainly.

I gave my guns to my sort of ok BiL who lives in country.
he marched against gun congrol.

I have trophies for target competitions. .
He doesn’t.
it’s a funny old world.
Actual photo of FX and his sort of ok BiL:
A7576E51-DF6D-41FE-9D72-6C018077A34C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom