The Master List of Forum Approved Clothes Makers, Shoe Makers, and Tailors

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
Trying to order these tracksuit pants and t-shirts seems to be the hardest thing in the world to do. I have never found anything so difficult to buy in my life.

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
Trying to order these tracksuit pants and t-shirts seems to be the hardest thing in the world to do. I have never found anything so difficult to buy in my life.
can't you just go to an adidas store? are you trying to get some fancy ass eastern Himalaya llama fur type setup?

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
can't you just go to an adidas store?
tehe, l like that comment, A LOT!

I want the best tracksuit pants. Why? Because l like wearing them in the cooler months at night when at home or when l get up in the morning. I wear them a lot because they are comfortable. I think it is a good idea that l buy really really good ones.

I saw Putin's Loro Piana tracksuit pants, very expensive, but very very nice. He got caught out too....he was trying to make out he was a regular guy, but the media busted him and reported he was wearing a $3,220.00 tracksuit. :lolguy:
Putin- loro piana tracksuit $3220.jpg

Some men like Putin and myself need top notch tracksuit pants.

The pair l want are hand made by a man in France. Apparently they are top of the heap, ie, they are the bees knees. The idea of having tracksuit pants made-in-France is something that has appealed to me for years.

You have talked about a cashmere set, from Sunspel before?
I have Derek Rose cashmere tracksuit pants.

I've also been searching for Hermes'made-in-France tracksuit pants, but my desired pair are too expensive at 5K.

Top Bottom