The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

Fwiffo

Comes off as a condescending prick
Supporter

It’s officially a circus.

Fwiffo

Supporter

"If the College Board amends the course to comply, provides a full course curriculum, and incorporates historically accurate content, then the Department will reconsider the course for approval,"

Florida is where woke goes to die - Gov. Ron DeSantis

Fwiffo

Supporter

I don't know how anyone can stand behind this idiot!
“I think you’re gonna find there’s nothing there. I have no regrets. I’m following what the lawyers have told me they want me to do. That’s exactly what we’re doing. There’s no there there. Thank you.” - President Biden.

Fwiffo

Supporter

"Foreign Minister Naledi Pandor condemned the 'double-standard' which says some countries can perform such exercises but others are not.
'All countries conduct military exercises with friends worldwide,' Dr Pandor added."

“'What we think this exercise demonstrates is we can walk and chew gum at the same time,' the senior defense official who spoke to NBC News said, citing the focus on China and the roughly 100,000 forces in Europe to support NATO and Ukraine.

'We still have the excess capacity to be able to flex to another high priority area of responsibility and conduct an exercise on this scale.'”

"Dozens of local and foreign journalists watched the highly choreographed demonstration near Kaohsiung on Jan. 11, but for Taiwan’s army, a battle with airborne communists is closer to reality.

An invasion by Chinese troops is more likely now than any time in the recent past, according to Maj. Gen Yu-Chin 'Eugene' Lee, commander of the troops training at Kaohsiung."

Let's practise killing each other and burn some fuel and rounds of ammunition...

Fwiffo

Supporter

Does this disqualify him from the 2024 bid or actually maybe it qualifies him for the 2024 bid given the two other men who are throwing their hat in the ring.

Not only should former Presidents dig around for classified documents, now former VPs should as well.

Fwiffo

Supporter

“'No. You know why I’m standing by him? Because his constituents voted for him,' McCarthy said. 'I do not have the power simply because if I disagree with somebody or what they have said that I remove them from elected office.'"

... Also he voted for me to be speaker.

Fwiffo

Supporter

"An Emerson Poll conducted earlier this week found 55% of Republican voters supporting Mr Trump, well ahead of the 29% for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who has not announced a presidential bid but is viewed to be the former president's most formidable rival. A Monmouth poll in December had Mr DeSantis ahead by double-digits."

His free fall has reversed. Not sure either of those names are of any comfort to Democrats.

Fwiffo

Supporter

"We’re at the brink of World War III, just in case anybody doesn’t know it. As president, I will bring back peace through strength."

Through strength, there will be peace. Sort of like through war you will have peace. Si vis pacem, para bellum

"[Trump] claimed that if he were president, there would be 'a peace deal negotiated within 24 hours' to end Russia's invasion of Ukraine."

Fwiffo

Supporter

Not only was he appointed by Boris Johnson as Chancellor of the Exchequer whilst owing money to the very same organisation he was set to run, didn't he also throw his hat in to be Johnson's successor? Where is the vetting process in the Tory party? The tax issue surfaced in 2021.

Top Bottom