- Messages
- 6,663
I honestly have no idea why you're so against that. Its going to be a huge issue during the election.
And you know I am conservative, don't believe in mandated wages.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I honestly have no idea why you're so against that. Its going to be a huge issue during the election.
Not rich nor elite. Tired of the rambling. They should be happy they have not been replaced by automated machines. The sense of entitle in this country is so rampant that it just bothers me so much. I have a couple of friends who have masters degree in cellular biology that don't even make $15 dollars an hour and I never hear them complain.
Because they have belief. How many burger flippers have that?
Secondly, if it were really possible to have automation, they'd have done it. For fucks sake, automate it. The fewer menial jobs, the better.
I'm a burger eater not a burger flipper. We outnumber you and we outspend you and I don't know that you can vote anyway. I'd tip if I wanted you to have my money. Can I get some extra napkins?I honestly have no idea why you're so against that. Its going to be a huge issue during the election.
The least pleasant part of the fast food experience (Chik-Fil-A excepted) is the interaction with the cashier. Usually an apathetic overweight woman who studiously avoids eye contact. Replacing her with an ordering kiosk would improve customer experience and save the employer from having to pay $15.00 an hour to a barely cognitive primate.
Unlimited fries though.
Chik-Fil-A does have really good customer service, I will have to admit.
Chick-Fil-A has unlimited fries? Like Fuddruckers and Red Robin? Sweet!Unlimited fries though.
No it doesn'tChick-Fil-A has unlimited fries? Like Fuddruckers and Red Robin? Sweet!
Man I could use some waffle fries right now.
I think that's gravyBacon, fries, and BBQ sauce? Infarction in the making.
I think that's gravy
You gotta go with what you know.I knew you would know. Fatty!!!!
Hillary is pathologically dishonest, even by politicians' standards.
Hillary is pathologically dishonest, even by politicians' standards.
If by serious maths you mean "common sense and observation", then yes.Dying to know how that standard was set. It must have taken some serious math.
If by serious maths you mean "common sense and observation", then yes.
No, I meant that the amount of lying is so astronomical that it must take incredible computing power to count it all.
I specifically enjoy the "foreign policy experience" banner. Bengazi, anyone?
Are you forgetting the time she spent on the front lines of the Bosnian war zone?
I thought that was Cheney.
Please. Cheney's a chickenhawk. Hillary was dodging sniper fire with the troops on the ground.
Diebold votescam circa 2004existedwas alleged. Anomalies are usually smoke pointing to fire.