The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

Not rich nor elite. Tired of the rambling. They should be happy they have not been replaced by automated machines. The sense of entitle in this country is so rampant that it just bothers me so much. I have a couple of friends who have masters degree in cellular biology that don't even make $15 dollars an hour and I never hear them complain.

Because they have belief. How many burger flippers have that?

Secondly, if it were really possible to have automation, they'd have done it. For fucks sake, automate it. The fewer menial jobs, the better.
 
Because they have belief. How many burger flippers have that?

Secondly, if it were really possible to have automation, they'd have done it. For fucks sake, automate it. The fewer menial jobs, the better.

I will give them credit for conviction

It's a job that's easily replaceable, no skill set required at all whatsoever. I guess because I lived in another country and saw people will do anything for work that seeing this just bothers me so much. If my mother who spoke no English came to this country at the age of 40 with 100 dollars can make it, these people can dig themselves out too. Just a personal view.
 
I honestly have no idea why you're so against that. Its going to be a huge issue during the election.
I'm a burger eater not a burger flipper. We outnumber you and we outspend you and I don't know that you can vote anyway. I'd tip if I wanted you to have my money. Can I get some extra napkins?
 
The least pleasant part of the fast food experience (Chik-Fil-A excepted) is the interaction with the cashier. Usually an apathetic overweight woman who studiously avoids eye contact. Replacing her with an ordering kiosk would improve customer experience and save the employer from having to pay $15.00 an hour to a barely cognitive primate.
 
The least pleasant part of the fast food experience (Chik-Fil-A excepted) is the interaction with the cashier. Usually an apathetic overweight woman who studiously avoids eye contact. Replacing her with an ordering kiosk would improve customer experience and save the employer from having to pay $15.00 an hour to a barely cognitive primate.

I have not eaten fast food in probably 15 years, so I am glad to know I've avoided this underbelly. I can safely admit I'd probably have to behave like the toothless fatties if I were working there too. It's a horrible work environment.
 
Unlimited fries though.

Chik-Fil-A does have really good customer service, I will have to admit.
 
Only been there once during the gay marriage fiasco. Never noticed of the chain before that. Had a great pleasant experience, particular for fast food.

I am hoping the movement doesn't become a part of the election focus.
 
Man I could use some waffle fries right now.

Come to Canada where we serve death in a bowl:
image.webp
 
Will the poors come out en masse to vote Hilary in hopes of minimum wage becoming $35/hr. or will the fatties recoil at the thought of $15 Happy Meals and elect generic Republican candidate (or some Tea Party type, if the media and GOP fail to destroy him/her)?
 
50/50 split between the party line for fatties' votes.

Religious deep south gun toting fatties ==> Repubs 'Murican
Coastal we eat whatever we want, government taking care of us fatties ==> Dems
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom