formby
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,411
It's astonishing. Perhaps she was working for other side? Doesn't seem plausible, but this is more than bizarre, it's sinister, going against the natural order. That's why methinks I smell a rat.
You forget, that for the baby boomer generation in the UK, their wealth is solely generated from extreme house price rises. They've saved fuck all, they've invested fuck all, all their wealth derives from house price increases. And it shows in their attitudes that if the poor folk get it, then I want it too! Corbyn's mob have mined this for ultimate effect.
It's Gibbon's divine Decline And Fall...
Decline and Fall...Wasn't that Evelyn Waugh?
Anyway, what I find amusing is that May is pro-Europe and Corbyn is anti.!! LOL.
As for the baby-boomers many of them have final salary pensions, something that is not an option for the youngsters.
But both Labour and Conservatives have been cyncal in chasing, and potentially buying off particular demograhics.
One thing I like though, was that youngsters got off their arses and voted. That's a good thing.
Democracy is often a messy affair.