This Week In News That Makes You Doubt Your Committment To Humanity

I got the sad story of two Danish chaps Larsen and Toubro not being able to return to Denmark due to WW2. Somehow engineering expertise doesn't mean it moves through generations nor horizontally into different disciplines, but some of us signed up to be suckers. In moments of drunkenness they even confessed we bought into their story.

I heard that's good for when you get food poisoning. There's a soft rug and good climate control for when you are praying in front of the porcelain goddess.

I've never had food poisoning in India, despite my shark gullet's reputation somewhat challenged these days. But then again I only operate in 5 star hotels when I am over there. Not that it equals really protection in the land of bright, saturated Bollywood and defecating in the streets.

What I've never figured out, is why their current knowledge export is so dour in their dressing habits. Drab, black and off-black.

India doctors fired for mistakenly declaring newborn dead

"A hospital in the Indian capital Delhi has fired two doctors for mistakenly declaring a newborn dead. The doctors at the privately run Max Hospital had pronounced the baby dead hours after his twin who was stillborn on 30 November. The parents found that the baby was alive while they were on their way to his funeral."

And you wonder why we don't automatically accept their credentials. "But doctor, this one still has a pulse and moves..."

I can already see the face of the funeral director when seeing the "corpses" of the twins. "You want me to bury or cremate the living one too? Is this ancient Egypt?"

India doctors fired for mistakenly declaring newborn dead

"A hospital in the Indian capital Delhi has fired two doctors for mistakenly declaring a newborn dead. The doctors at the privately run Max Hospital had pronounced the baby dead hours after his twin who was stillborn on 30 November. The parents found that the baby was alive while they were on their way to his funeral."

And you wonder why we don't automatically accept their credentials. "But doctor, this one still has a pulse and moves..."

I can already see the face of the funeral director when seeing the "corpses" of the twins. "You want me to bury or cremate the living one too? Is this ancient Egypt?"

Do doctors in India play golf or cricket? Just wondering what these two were up to before they declared the baby dead...

Man in southwestern Ontario charged after family attacked with bat amid shouts of 'ISIS'

"'He started saying we don't belong here, that we are speaking French. But we were not speaking French, we were speaking Spanish. We don't know him,' said Estepa in the apartment he shares with Zambrano and their 13-year-old son. 'Out of the blue this guy starts yelling at us. He called me a terrorist, that I'm ISIS, I don't know, maybe because of my beard,' Estepa said."

This must be that chap who couldn't figure out where all the oceans are during elementary school. How do you mistaken French for Spanish - especially since French education is mandatory between ages 8-14?

Your smartphoneis making you stupid, antisocial and unhealthy . So why can't you put it down❔⁉️

1475076477-technology-anxiety-old-cartoon.jpg

Looks like any scene in an urban restaurant or cafe where both man and woman are busy staring at their mobile instead of each other.

In summary:

I look at my mobile 150 times a day for a total of 3-5 hours.

Social media apps prey on my narcissism and stagger my gratification (likes, favourites, etc.) so I keep coming back for more.

My attention span shrunk from 12 to 8 seconds.

I lose 10 IQ.

Every time I touch my mobile at work, it takes me 25 minutes to get back to what I was doing.

I ignore my children and family more.

Last edited:
The Dickensian horror of South Yorkshire Police and Rotherham Council exposed by The Thunderer's Andrew Norfolk:

The endless horror of the grooming gangs continues in Telford, Sargon of Akkad nails the anger and frustration of the true blooded Englishman, starts at 18:37 mark:

As too the only BBC presenter of any stature and integrity, Andrew Neil:

Capture.JPG

What Is the Cost of Making a Stand?

"The surge in CEOs’ speaking out on social issues isn’t aimed at investors–it’s aimed mostly at employees. Millennials, in particular–who are less likely to be married, less likely to belong to organized religion and less likely to join outside organizations than previous generations–increasingly look to employers to give their lives purpose, meaning and a moral anchor."

A faceless corporation driven only by profit is going to be the moral anchor for society now? Please cue all your dystopian movies and video games.

Was this really written the week after Facebook was summoned to testify?

How screwed up is the world?

Https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-the-brave-new-age-of-gender-neutral-kids/

Sweden is also engaged in a deliberate experiment in social engineering. Instead of boys and girls, teachers are urged to call the children 'friends'

As The New York Times reports, Swedish teachers encourage boys to play in the kitchen and girls to shout “no.” Some boys show up in dresses; no one cares. Sweden’s national curriculum requires preschools to “counteract traditional gender roles and gender patterns” and encourage children to explore “outside the limitations of stereotyped gender roles.” In one pilot project, boys and girls were split up and coached to behave in gender-non-conforming ways. Boys were instructed to massage each other’s feet. Girls were taken on on barefoot walks in the snow.

Fwiffo - can you explain to me what you object to in kids not being strapped into rigid arbitrary gender roles?

Fwiffo - can you explain to me what you object to in kids not being strapped into rigid arbitrary gender roles?

Because you're either born with a dick or you're not.

This is free will and everyone deserves a chance and you're a unique entity in the vast universe thinking taken to the extreme. I'm sorry, but there are things in life you *DON'T* get to choose, and you just have to live with it. Sometimes you don't get what you want and you go through some pain and perhaps get a bit of it on the side or at the very end.

Because you're either born with a dick or you're not.

This is free will and everyone deserves a chance and you're a unique entity in the vast universe thinking taken to the extreme. I'm sorry, but there are things in life you *DON'T* get to choose, and you just have to live with it. Sometimes you don't get what you want and you go through some pain and perhaps get a bit of it on the side or at the very end.

You didn't know plants and animals turn hermaphroditic when under extreme duress mostly through poisoning of their environment? Frogs are best example, perhaps humans second best, since most humans' food and environment been filled with toxins for many decades now. What we're witnessing is a total whitewashing of why there's so many gender-mutations recently. It's quite the sinister yet highly effective brainwashing by the Oligarchy to get people to accept gender-mutations as normal and to be embraced by society. Pretty much all of the political correctness of whatever issue has been a ploy by the Oligarchy for people to accept the destruction of health in all its forms.

Luckily the mental illness and insanity will perish with our extinction, it will take the planet untold millions of years to recover from the damage though.

I think social experiments are fun (one of the reasons I’m a proponent of state’s rights here in the US of A).

Also, I’m all for breaking the shackles of nature. Or rather, I don’t think that “it’s natural” is ever a good justification of anything. Often, what we consider is natural also makes sense and is efficient (this is the good justification), since much of what we consider natural is a product of evolution. At the same time, our evolution is not a product of a society this advanced. Arguably, it is the product of small bands of hunter gatherers, which we were for the vast majority of our and our forebearer’s evolutionary history.

Anyway, I don’t know if gender roles have any meaningful place in society anymore. In my experience, they don’t, but I’m not particularly familiar with gender role research. Or familiar with it at all. There are certainly neurological differences between the males and females. These contribute to the maintenance (e.g. continued socialization) of institutionalized gender roles. If you were eliminate all gendered socialization, you would still see women attracted to certain jobs and men attracted to others. The degree would likely be drastically reduced. In the last century, as gender roles have dramatically weakened, it already has.

But hey, if Sweden’s society collapses because your genitalia are no longer socially meaningful, only sexually meaningful, then we’ll know the answer and I’ll need to import my meatballs from Finland.

Last edited:
Their are certainly neurological differences between the males and females. These contribute to the maintenance (e.g. continued socialization) of institutionalized gender roles. If you were eliminate all gendered socialization, you would still see women attracted to certain jobs and men attracted to others. The degree would likely be drastically reduced. In the last century, as gender roles have dramatically weakened, it already has.

But hey, if Sweden’s society collapses because your genitalia are no longer socially meaningful, only sexually meaningful, then we’ll know the answer and I’ll need to import my meatballs from Finland.

There are immense differences between male and female brains for example. The sexes are run on different sex hormones that create different responses, moods, emotional ranges and also physical attributes and metabolisms. To deny the differences are a denial of the human condition. And by the way, most transgender people want to be aligned and interact in their chosen sex, not some androgynous non-specific gender. Why else would they change sex?

Gender roles have a meaningful place in society. How best we integrate this into the work place is still being explored.

We must will the path that Sweden has chosen to its completion, so it will stand as the first modern European nation to virtue signal itself into an oblivion as a lesson to us all. The sooner the better.

Edit: oh yeah, was going to post this, the problems of Londonistan are now seeping out into the Home Counties, behind Sweden, the UK too is a one way trip to a South African future of gated communities and third world crime and horror:

www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/19/nurse-dies-sepsis-horrific-acid-attack/

Last edited:
All these attacks on Meghan's father is somewhat uncalled for IMHO. Clearly the family has unresolved issues and rivalries, but the staged photo shoot with the paparazzi is hardly worthy of indignation and condemnation from the likes of holier than thou Piers Morgan.

The British media is famous for its weird obsession with the Royal family, yeah?

Only at the same level of obsession that the Brit tabloid press had for the Gallagher brothers circa 1995. They're looking to build-up and then knock down. It will be the same for Meghan and Harry. After they've exhausted slagging off Meghan's family, they'll move onto the newly weds soon enough.

The British media is famous for its weird obsession with the Royal family, yeah?
Every 30 minutes the same "news" on the radio. "Still not clear whether Meghan's father will attend the wedding"!
Neatly placed between the killings of Palestinians and the latest unemployment figures.

Kill the unemployables, that’ll improve employment numbers further.

FTFY Also solves other issues... ;)
I should add that the high employment figures include all those that are "self-employed" or on zero hours contracts. Most of them are in the service sector and not really "producing" anything.

Last edited:
Every 30 minutes the same "news" on the radio. "Still not clear whether Meghan's father will attend the wedding"!
Neatly placed between the killings of Palestinians and the latest unemployment figures.

The poor chap is definitely not now as he's having heart surgery. From award winning lighting director to recluse in some Mexican shit hole. There's a story there, I'm sure we'll be hearing about the sordid details soon enough.....

I'm starting to think that this whole Haghan thing is just a giant virtue signalling effort.
All male members of royal families had affairs with showgirls at some point but they never married them.

today in tim horton's violence

That's the quality of people who go to those places.

I only go to independently run cafes and if I am pressed to go somewhere by someone that is a chain, it's Starbucks. Even then I refuse to walk into establishments where homeless people congregate.

That's the quality of people who go to those places.

I only go to independently run cafes and if I am pressed to go somewhere by someone that is a chain, it's Starbucks. Even then I refuse to walk into establishments where homeless people congregate.

Starbucks psycho chicks have powdery vegan shits.

hawaii-volcano.jpg

Yeah because people can't be that stupid. Get out of the way lady so I can tee off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom