This Week In News That Makes You Doubt Your Committment To Humanity

What the fuck?

The Labour Party in the UK back in the 1970s had a very close relationship with PIE: The Paedophile Information Exchange. Just another tool to break down the capitalist system. It should surprise no one that this is now returning into the rancid narrative of the liberal establishment. Indeed, the victims of the grooming gangs in the UK, some as young as 11, were described in Guardian editorials as ''slags''. Meanwhile the police, social services, local councils, et al, considered the sexual slavery of underage girls as ''consensual''.

All part and parcel of breaking down the patriarchy.

The Labour Party in the UK back in the 1970s had a very close relationship with PIE: The Paedophile Information Exchange. Just another tool to break down the capitalist system. It should surprise no one that this is now returning into the rancid narrative of the liberal establishment. Indeed, the victims of the grooming gangs in the UK, some as young as 11, were described in Guardian editorials as ''slags''. Meanwhile the police, social services, local councils, et al, considered the sexual slavery of underage girls as ''consensual''.

All part and parcel of breaking down the patriarchy.
Does explain why the left is hell-bent on introducing sex education in kindergartens.

DjcSMsyUYAAjLZv.jpg
DjcQ8NVUYAA5KNL.jpg

Sadly yes.

Also, when did Maria Bartiromo go from being a faux- serious financial bimbo to outright looney? I'm basically at the point where I think there is no hope for us as a society.
way to finally catch up to the rest of us. slow poke.

Sadly yes.

Also, when did Maria Bartiromo go from being a faux- serious financial bimbo to outright looney? I'm basically at the point where I think there is no hope for us as a society.

Age is a killer for some women. Becky Quick hasn't aged well either. Robin Meade.

this one's for Fwiffo Fwiffo

Because you know I'm looking for a new flat once my landlord sells and you're giving me recommendations?

I'm looking for a bigger place once someone pays me more, but my liveable space will reduce.

Wish the lighting and editing didn't obfuscate the color, because it looks like a normal cow to me.

folks, folks, the world's coming to an end. we now have red cows

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...s/news-story/f02da2eaf05159137d281a2dc5cd39d1

First ‘red heifer’ born in Israel for 2000 years triggers armageddon fears
THE birth of a rare red calf in Israel points to a Biblical prophecy that may not be good news for any of us.

This could actually be real.
Lately the US and Russia have each moved a powerful armada to the Syrian part of the Mediterranean Sea.
Enough fire power for a lot of Kaboom!

Same “prophet” that claimed the California wildfires were started by chemtrails as deep state punishment for Electing Republicans.

All his ‘warriors’ are calling in sick with bone spurs.

I wondered if it was true at first, or whether it was some sort of social media advertising, designed to stir up publicity - but it seems that it was true:

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/viral-wedding-pictures-from-congo-reactions-2018-10?r=UK&IR=T

The groom said, "I just wanted to make sure we didn’t have the typical goofy wedding shots :).

On a related note, I read a post on another forum not that long ago from a young man who was asking for help proposing to his girlfriend. He had a massively complex plan that involved various steps and, of course, any one of them could go awry which would then spoil all the subsequent steps. I couldn't help but wonder why he couldn't just make her dinner at home and then pop the question - but of course that wouldn't be as exciting and it wouldn't garner a whole heap of likes on social media.

honestly not sure which of the many dedicated threads we have to this bullshit to put this in, but a nazi just killed 11 people in a synagogue in PA. we live in a great country full of great people.

honestly not sure which of the many dedicated threads we have to this bullshit to put this in, but a nazi just killed 11 people in a synagogue in PA. we live in a great country full of great people.

I only saw the head lines on a German website and I thought to myself: "Wow, another Trump supporter in the news!"
Although it would have made more sense to me if it had been a Palestinian taking revenge for Israel shooting people in Gaza.
What is surprising, though, is that the guy was arrested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom