This Week In News That Makes You Doubt Your Committment To Humanity

But that proves rather messy and is bad for moral. The drop when carried out by a master executioner, such as Pierrepoint is the way to go. Quick and clean with no excess waiting time.
moral? what the fuck are you talking about? this isn't the army. you ever see how americans carry out executions? its in a hermetically sealed room with a glass window where a bunch of soulless fucks watch a man slowly die. this is sadism, nothing more.

Vive la France:

1554286146843.png

moral? what the fuck are you talking about? this isn't the army. you ever see how americans carry out executions? its in a hermetically sealed room with a glass window where a bunch of soulless fucks watch a man slowly die. this is sadism, nothing more.

Oh, I ment morale, not moral.

Turpin captivity case: Children forgive parents for torture

"The victims were forbidden to shower more than once a year, were unable to use the toilet and none of them had ever seen a dentist."

I assume the Las Vegas and Disneyland trips were day trips. Otherwise I feel sorry for the people who stayed in the hotel rooms after a band of kids who didn't know how to use the toilet or shower more than once a year occupied it.

That woman who went to Morocco with her and picked up her tab is absolutely daft.

She wrote about the experience in Vanity Fair - it's actually an interesting read:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/04/my-misadventure-with-the-magician-of-manhattan

I do wonder what Sorokin/Delvey thought would happen in the end. She obviously put quite a bit of thought/effort into her fake identity, so did she think that would be sufficient to pull off a multi-million dollar scam to start a "foundation"? Or was she living in the moment?

I've read about that - seems you would have to be pretty naive to fall for her schtick .

^Holy crap. I'm very sorry to hear that, doghouse doghouse .

The article mentions that it appears to have been done by a former municipal employee who had just been fired.

^Holy crap. I'm very sorry to hear that, doghouse doghouse .

The article mentions that it appears to have been done by a former municipal employee who had just been fired.
It was. A PU engineer.

One of the killed, Bobby Williams had been with the city 40 years. He had terminal leukemia, and had retired from head of civil inspections and had been given a job called "special projects" just so he could ride it out. To then get fucking shot? Christ.

It was. A PU engineer.

One of the killed, Bobby Williams had been with the city 40 years. He had terminal leukemia, and had retired from head of civil inspections and had been given a job called "special projects" just so he could ride it out. To then get fucking shot? Christ.

That is the stuff of early morning 3am nightmares and disbelief that there is any kind of benevolent force controlling it all and leading us to the light.

Personally, I've come to the conclusion over the last few years that the force of Evil is a real dynamic that needs to be met with much counterforce. The only thing I debate is where does it come from, I include demonic entities in that debate and not just the hearts and pathology of warped humans.

Edit: or lazy and laxed individuals.

Last edited:

Really? In Toronto? People know it's over 50 percent visible minority and nearly half are immigrants yes?

I was working at the company with the bloke who took the video. My office window used to look down on that square.

jerry brown needs to be strapped to a tree in the middle of a forest fire

Why is he always lingering around state politics? Between 1975 and 2019 there are only a few scant years he wasn't in one function or another. You would have thought Arnold terminated his career.

“Investigators said Bowen-Wright's son, Christopher Bowen, spent the first eight years of his life in and out of the hospital because she claimed he had a number of health problems such as cancer, muscular dystrophy, heart issues and seizures, according to NBC Dallas-Fort Worth.

Christopher, who is now 10, was exposed to radiation, contracted sepsis multiple times and suffered blood clots from the unnecessary treatments, the NBC station reports. Bowen-Wright had doctors insert a feeding tube and had him using a wheelchair.

The little boy visited hospitals more than 320 times and had 13 surgeries.”

How did the husband tolerate this?

“Investigators said Bowen-Wright's son, Christopher Bowen, spent the first eight years of his life in and out of the hospital because she claimed he had a number of health problems such as cancer, muscular dystrophy, heart issues and seizures, according to NBC Dallas-Fort Worth.

Christopher, who is now 10, was exposed to radiation, contracted sepsis multiple times and suffered blood clots from the unnecessary treatments, the NBC station reports. Bowen-Wright had doctors insert a feeding tube and had him using a wheelchair.

The little boy visited hospitals more than 320 times and had 13 surgeries.”

How did the husband tolerate this?
Given the cost of health care in USA I don’t understand how this happened.

And a huge WTF from me. ——- I don’t know any hospital where you can go and dictate what treatment you get, let alone what your kid gets.

I can’t see that anyone could go to a hospital and say my kid has cancer and the staff say “ OK if you say so, let’s cut him”

I can’t see that anyone could go to a hospital and say my kid has cancer and the staff say “ OK if you say so, let’s cut him”

Especially, as there is a known psychological condition where one of the parents projects ill health onto the child. One of the Munchhausen conditions.

Munchausen by proxy parents are quite convincing and often will induce symptoms with meds etc. When you look at some of the chimps working as docs and nurses in hospitals these days it is not hard to pull this off. The fucktards are Googling symptoms in front of patients.

"Chicken pox parties operate on the premise that most people who contract chickenpox once never get it again, but that doesn't make them safe. There is no scientific evidence that getting the infection once will boost a person's immunity and it's also impossible to predict how severe a case of the chicken pox will be, even in a healthy child."

The bit in bold is news to me. I thought that was essentially the basis of immunisation - you are exposed to the disease (or, in the case of modern vaccines, a dead or attenuated version of it) and your body then develops antibodies which boosts your immune response to the disease. As a result, you will typically either not get the disease or, if you do, it will be a milder version.

"Chicken pox parties operate on the premise that most people who contract chickenpox once never get it again, but that doesn't make them safe. There is no scientific evidence that getting the infection once will boost a person's immunity and it's also impossible to predict how severe a case of the chicken pox will be, even in a healthy child."

The bit in bold is news to me. I thought that was essentially the basis of immunisation - you are exposed to the disease (or, in the case of modern vaccines, a dead or attenuated version of it) and your body then develops antibodies which boosts your immune response to the disease. As a result, you will typically either not get the disease or, if you do, it will be a milder version.

Didn’t someone tell me getting chicken pox meant I was more susceptible to shingles?

^Yes, that's right. In fact, if I remember correctly, you can *only* get shingles if you have already had chicken pox (or perhaps very similar infections).

Once you have had chickenpox, youusually develop antibodies to the infection and become immune to catching it again. However, the virus that causes chickenpox, the varicella-zoster virus, remains inactive (dormant) in your body's nerve tissues and canreturn later in life as shingles.

I was about to curse my parents for not raising me in an enclosed terrestrial bubble similar to the International Space Station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom