Trouble in Palestine and Israel

Fwiffo

Supporter
Should we call time out on this thread? Because the real Jews, Muslims and Christians have bickered for a millennia and this one is shaping up to be lengthier than the ISIS and coronavirus threads combined.

belinmad

I think I’m gonna go with Fwiffo Fwiffo on this one and call a time out - pretty sure we won’t reach an agreement on who’s right and who’s wrong any time soon.

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
I think I’m gonna go with Fwiffo Fwiffo on this one and call a time out - pretty sure we won’t reach an agreement on who’s right and who’s wrong any time soon.
No worries. I was legitimately curious. As for me, every single israeli I know personally, and there are a few here, thinks the wholesale extermination of the Palestinians is just fine.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
No worries. I was legitimately curious. As for me, every single israeli I know personally, and there are a few here, thinks the wholesale extermination of the Palestinians is just fine.
Did you chat about the Middle East when you met Globetrotter? He’s obviously very pro-IDF, but also pretty liberal, pro-Palestinian statehood and anti-Netanyahu.

Rambo

Supporter
Did you chat about the Middle East when you met Globetrotter? He’s obviously very pro-IDF, but also pretty liberal, pro-Palestinian statehood and anti-Netanyahu.
No we only had a beer. Nice guy.

belinmad

I wonder who you are getting together with. I’ve been in Israel over 40 times in the past 20 years, and that’s definitely not my experience.

Rambo

Supporter
I wonder who you are getting together with. I’ve been in Israel over 40 times in the past 20 years, and that’s definitely not my experience.
the ones over here act differently. american jews are WAY worse than that.

belinmad

the ones over here act differently. american jews are WAY worse than that.
I thought you meant Israelis. Suddenly you switched to American Jews (of which I know many, many as well), did you notice? I know, it's a slippery slope.

It might be good to get your target group defined, wouldn't you say?

Rambo

Supporter
I thought you meant Israelis.
i did. what you think none of them come here to live?

Suddenly you switched to American Jews (of which I know many, many as well), did you notice?
no you misread what i wrote. i said they're worse than the israelis, which in this instance implies two separate groups. the bad one, and the worse one.

It might be good to get your target group defined, wouldn't you say?
sure. reading comprehension skills also come in handy in these instances.

Rambo

Supporter
So your truth, based on those Israelis and American Jews you know, can coexist with mine, based on those Israelis and American Jews I know.
i never said they couldn't.

belinmad

Death to Arabs

Right, and in yet another episode of "Looking at reality through a very very narrow lens", I give you Death to Jews/Israel/Zionism:

1623827486978.png
1623827553529.png

Rambo

Supporter
Top Bottom