Trouble in Palestine and Israel

Should we call time out on this thread? Because the real Jews, Muslims and Christians have bickered for a millennia and this one is shaping up to be lengthier than the ISIS and coronavirus threads combined.

Ok and how many normal Israelis and Palestinians? Again, just curious.
Good question!

How many Pals in Gaza support Hamas? And in the West Bank? And how many Israelis support the settlers?

I think I’m gonna go with Fwiffo Fwiffo on this one and call a time out - pretty sure we won’t reach an agreement on who’s right and who’s wrong any time soon.

I think I’m gonna go with Fwiffo Fwiffo on this one and call a time out - pretty sure we won’t reach an agreement on who’s right and who’s wrong any time soon.
No worries. I was legitimately curious. As for me, every single israeli I know personally, and there are a few here, thinks the wholesale extermination of the Palestinians is just fine.

No worries. I was legitimately curious. As for me, every single israeli I know personally, and there are a few here, thinks the wholesale extermination of the Palestinians is just fine.
Did you chat about the Middle East when you met Globetrotter? He’s obviously very pro-IDF, but also pretty liberal, pro-Palestinian statehood and anti-Netanyahu.

I wonder who you are getting together with. I’ve been in Israel over 40 times in the past 20 years, and that’s definitely not my experience.

I wonder who you are getting together with. I’ve been in Israel over 40 times in the past 20 years, and that’s definitely not my experience.
the ones over here act differently. american jews are WAY worse than that.

the ones over here act differently. american jews are WAY worse than that.
I thought you meant Israelis. Suddenly you switched to American Jews (of which I know many, many as well), did you notice? I know, it's a slippery slope.

It might be good to get your target group defined, wouldn't you say?

I thought you meant Israelis.
i did. what you think none of them come here to live?

Suddenly you switched to American Jews (of which I know many, many as well), did you notice?
no you misread what i wrote. i said they're worse than the israelis, which in this instance implies two separate groups. the bad one, and the worse one.

It might be good to get your target group defined, wouldn't you say?
sure. reading comprehension skills also come in handy in these instances.

Ok, so to clarify:
Israelis you know = bad
American jews you know = worse than the Israelis you know.

correct?

Death to Arabs

Right, and in yet another episode of "Looking at reality through a very very narrow lens", I give you Death to Jews/Israel/Zionism:

1623827486978.png
1623827553529.png

"'This is the day of the greatest battle to end the last occupation on earth,' he said, adding that 5,000 rockets had been launched."

If you have 5000 rockets to launch a day I am sure the Russian military procurement will be in touch soon.

Doubt Israel will be giving Ukraine any Iron Dome any time soon.

At Kfar Aza, babies were murdered in cold blood and then mutilsted.

IMG_1247.jpeg

Next do a cute TikTok video comparing three neighbors on a street: the PA house, the Israeli house and the Hamas/Hezbollah house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom