- Messages
- 4,765
The collar is attached by hand by yet can't see very well the buttonholes.
Cheers, Sarto. I'll assume the buttonholes are made by hand if the collar is as well.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The collar is attached by hand by yet can't see very well the buttonholes.
Cheers, Sarto. I'll assume the buttonholes are made by hand if the collar is as well.
How much was the shirt?
Jesus it's like shit on the forum day around hereI hope one day we can read an SF Sarto affiliate thread.
Jesus it's like shit on the forum day around here
That works both ways. I was just fucking around.More like broken sarcasm detector day.
Return. QuicklySo, I finally bought a sweater, but it's a bit more on the purple side of burgundy than it looked like in the pictures. Keep or return? Ignore the linen pants.
View attachment 7078
Return. Quickly

So, I finally bought a sweater, but it's a bit more on the purple side of burgundy than it looked like in the pictures. Keep or return? Ignore the linen pants.
View attachment 7078
I'd say return. You can do better.
What happened to the beige one that everyone liked?You know that'll make me ask questions about a dozen of other sweaters again
Happy 4th of July btw! Hope you're enjoying your independence.
Oh lol, that's tomorrow. That's what 5 weeks of not working does to you.
What happened to the beige one that everyone liked?
Why not get the navy or grey version now and quit fucking around with purple ones that aren't as nice?Changed my mind, as I wanted something more rustic. Don't think a beige sweater would look good on me anyways. I might get the navy or grey version of it down the line.
Why not get the navy or grey version now and quit fucking around with purple ones that aren't as nice?
Color's awful not worth 10 quid.
Good to hear. What car did you end up getting to replace the one that was stolen, by the way?
Volkswagen CC. Awesome car
Yeah, that one. Once i change the cole hans for gg on it i will fix the issue.Was that the one with the rapid tyre wear issues, or was that another model of VW?
Was that the one with the rapid tyre wear issues, or was that another model of VW?
80% off retail:
![]()
Brown version of my steel grey but without flap pockets.
I need to check Forme again on Yoox. Can't believe you snatched this up as well.
That is the one with the suspension setup problem that eats tires
True. I bought a little too much this month. Got a few minutes to decide if I should take another plunge. I hate that Yoox charges tax now.
Not only are they UNSHOOS but poor old shooey might see the pictures and have to be rushed to hospital.
Can you get out the blue Texta and colour in that horsey man? Something to keep you busy on the plane.
Not only are they UNSHOOS but poor old shooey might see the pictures and have to be rushed to hospital.
Can you get out the blue Texta and colour in that horsey man? Something to keep you busy on the plane.
That was my thought
View attachment 7290
I'm off on me jollies soon, and needed some kind of trainers (groan) that I could appear in public wearing (I've got some I use for exercising etc, but they're really tatty). I couldn't find anything suitable (of course - they are not footwear for an adult unless said adult is engaged in some activity specifically requiring said footwear).
I settled on two as being the least worst options. I really didn't want the stupid logo on there but I'm running out of time, things are getting desperate, so give me a break or alternatively you can chupa mis huevos gordos. Here are the monstrosities:
View attachment 7288
View attachment 7289
Blue ones arrived today. The quality is absolutely shocking, these untrainers are seriously crap. I know they're made by Chinese slaves who get paid one bowl of rice and two whippings daily, but I'd be amazed if these things survive the trip in my suitcase, let alone actually being worn. The fucking logo seems bigger in real life as well.