- Messages
- 14,222
My Lean Garments shirts arrived. Un-fucking-believable value.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wouldn't wear those, just sayin.
They need a resole, but thanks for being a dipshit.Even my trash bin would spit those out.
You're so moody today. What's wrong?They need a resole, but thanks for being a dipshit.
You're so moody today. What's wrong?
I've had mine a week or two - meant to look at it and write a review.My Lean Garments shirts arrived. Un-fucking-believable value.
My Lean Garments shirts arrived. Un-fucking-believable value.
Let's go with the reviews already. A thread is in order for this clearly hot topic.I've had mine a week or two - meant to look at it and write a review.
Good luck at the new gigJust started new job. Don't expect much from me for a while. Go buy the bloody shirts. If you are slim.
Just started new job. Don't expect much from me for a while.
I thought he works for the Red Cross? If so, isn't that just a sophisticated way of drumming up new business?Have you caused any disasters as yet?
![]()
for 90 dollars, shipping included. Carminas on lizard. Mines are bluchers though and will need a resole.
I like Sunspel. I've got some of their pants (UK).
Checked out one of their stores last week. £350 for sweat pants. A bit overpriced if you asked me.
Wot? You're wearing monogrammed house slippers but you complain about sweat pants being overpriced?
Checked out one of their stores last week. £350 for sweat pants. A bit overpriced if you asked me.
Overpriced compared to other sweat pants of similar quality. My monogrammed house slippers are valued fairly compared to other monogrammed house slippers of similar quality. You're comparing two entirely different things here, but I'm sure you know you're doing that.
Just a follow up for the Dents gloves and suede belt. It's a great, safe purchase to make. I got a pair of high quality cashmere-lined gloves and a great suede belt for 165$ shipped. Sizing is spot on as well. Highly recommended for anyone in the market.
Pulling trigger on a pair of Rick Owens leather cargobaskets.
Stop getting your panties on a bunch. You are not making a diffence. You are simply using space in my screen on absolute horseshit.Stop using that expression. You're not pulling any triggers. You're simply spending an exorbitant amount of money on some sneakers.
Stop getting your panties on a bunch. You are not making a diffence. You are simply using space in my screen on absolute horseshit.
Your pulling the trigger triggered me. Please use a trigger warning next time you're pulling the trigger.
![]()
I'm pulling the trigger on my Love Gun.
http://www.dressedwell.net/threads/...ouble-with-your-so-or-get-fired-at-work.2120/There is much, much, much higher quality all about.
Keep your British fatwomen out of South Beach. Or at least more clothed and at the Clevelander or Fountainebleau.
There is much, much, much higher quality all about. Or should I say less,less, less if we are going by kg or lbs.
That said, good to see you back in the forum. Now go get your mentor Sarto to return and up the entertainment quotient.
YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT HE LIKES THAT ONE. NO FATTENING NECESSARY.Some members like a good, fat, British sow, with udders plump from ale and chips. Rambo, for instance, although he probably thinks this one needs feeding up with grease.
Pulling trigger on a pair of Rick Owens leather cargobaskets.
I'm pulling the trigger on my Love Gun.
YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT HE LIKES THAT ONE. NO FATTENING NECESSARY.
Please - the preferred forum expression is "kopping" or "about 2 kop".
Holy mackerel - who's that?
Love Gun? It's by KISS, of course.
No! I'm talking about the zaftig fraulein, not about a hair metal band from the 1970-80s!
No! I'm talking about the zaftig fraulein, not about a hair metal band from the 1970-80s!