WDYBT: What Did You Buy Today

Just started new job. Don't expect much from me for a while. Go buy the bloody shirts. If you are slim.
 
LL


for 90 dollars, shipping included. Carminas on lizard. Mines are bluchers though and will need a resole.

Great!
 
I was determined to do Paul & Shark today and come home with some of the world's best polos but the collars didn't quite work for my body.

- johnston of elgin lambswool jumpers
- sunspel t-shirt.
1072de8a-7ec5-4736-acfc-e54de5bf1dc4_zpsglq8e0rh.jpg
 
Wot? You're wearing monogrammed house slippers but you complain about sweat pants being overpriced?

Overpriced compared to other sweat pants of similar quality. My monogrammed house slippers are valued fairly compared to other monogrammed house slippers of similar quality. You're comparing two entirely different things here, but I'm sure you know you're doing that.
 
Just a follow up for the Dents gloves and suede belt. It's a great, safe purchase to make. I got a pair of high quality cashmere-lined gloves and a great suede belt for 165$ shipped. Sizing is spot on as well. Highly recommended for anyone in the market.

Excuse the terrible photo:
2015-10-31 11.38.53.webp
 
Overpriced compared to other sweat pants of similar quality. My monogrammed house slippers are valued fairly compared to other monogrammed house slippers of similar quality. You're comparing two entirely different things here, but I'm sure you know you're doing that.

Some people would argue that there's no such thing as fairly priced house slippers, but oh well....
 
Just a follow up for the Dents gloves and suede belt. It's a great, safe purchase to make. I got a pair of high quality cashmere-lined gloves and a great suede belt for 165$ shipped. Sizing is spot on as well. Highly recommended for anyone in the market.

They look very nice - I might have to order a pair for the next southern hemisphere winter.
 
Stop using that expression. You're not pulling any triggers. You're simply spending an exorbitant amount of money on some sneakers.
Stop getting your panties on a bunch. You are not making a diffence. You are simply using space in my screen on absolute horseshit.
 
Stop getting your panties on a bunch. You are not making a diffence. You are simply using space in my screen on absolute horseshit.

Your pulling the trigger triggered me. Please use a trigger warning next time you're pulling the trigger.
 
74849.jpg


I'm pulling the trigger on my Love Gun.


Keep your British fatwomen out of South Beach. Or at least more clothed and at the Clevelander or Fountainebleau.
There is much, much, much higher quality all about. Or should I say less,less, less if we are going by kg or lbs.
That said, good to see you back in the forum. Now go get your mentor Sarto to return and up the entertainment quotient.
 
Keep your British fatwomen out of South Beach. Or at least more clothed and at the Clevelander or Fountainebleau.
There is much, much, much higher quality all about. Or should I say less,less, less if we are going by kg or lbs.
That said, good to see you back in the forum. Now go get your mentor Sarto to return and up the entertainment quotient.

Some members like a good, fat, British sow, with udders plump from ale and chips. Rambo, for instance, although he probably thinks this one needs feeding up with grease.

Sarto is not coming back. He quit from this homophobe forum, only wackos post here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom