WDYBT: What Did You Buy Today

What kind of shoes do you wear with your t shirts?

Always a traditional leather sole shoo. Examples = Derby split toes in tan and medium brown are popular with me. Also known to wear gusset ankle boots etc. Also known to wear a navy/white spectator penny loafer with blue/white stripe tops or with a theme of blue and white all through the outfit. Would even do a single monk.

I am a shooman so l have my unique style. Having shoos that are overdressed is part of my image.
 
90 wool 10 angora flannel overcoat in pre-modern style for 65% off retail:

41571112vg_14_f.jpg
 
[QUOTE="LKP, post: 145091, member: 480"]RIP THE LINiNG OUT

FTFY[/QUOTE]

even better - here russians would say:

rip A lining out

this whole article thing is very difficult for those russians since they simply do not exist in their language
 
Any experience with Chipp ties? Those Grenadines look alright!

I had and sold 2 Chipp grenadines. The fabric he uses for the ties is nice, but the interlining is too thick to get a good knot. Spend the extra $20 and go with Kent Wang or Henry Carter.


Where did you get this from and how much was it? I am looking at the ones from Jamieson on sale at NMWA currently. Am confundido about sizing, and it's quite treacherous with their no returns and all.

Should have bought Saphir long time ago. I am thoroughly impressed

Which Saphir did you buy? Renovationator? What makes it so good? I am trying to figure out what I need for my incoming suede shoes.

Also, this "thirst" is incoming from HenryC HenryC . With the slubby goodness, that rich green color, and the ideal 8.5cm width, I already predict that it will be my favorite tie.

shantung-forest-herringbone-front.jpg
 
I had and sold 2 Chipp grenadines. The fabric he uses for the ties is nice, but the interlining is too thick to get a good knot. Spend the extra $20 and go with Kent Wang or Henry Carter.



Where did you get this from and how much was it? I am looking at the ones from Jamieson on sale at NMWA currently. Am confundido about sizing, and it's quite treacherous with their no returns and all.



Which Saphir did you buy? Renovationator? What makes it so good? I am trying to figure out what I need for my incoming suede shoes.

Also, this "thirst" is incoming from HenryC HenryC . With the slubby goodness, that rich green color, and the ideal 8.5cm width, I already predict that it will be my favorite tie.

shantung-forest-herringbone-front.jpg

From the UK, so better stick to an American store if that's where you're located.
 
DID YOU STEAL THIS FROM CRAPTOM? IS THIS EYETALIAN OR HENGLISH! I SEE MUCH MACHINE WORK! BRRRRRRRRPPPPPPT!

I've been wearing large peaks for a very long time. :D These are machined just my private rtw stuff. I can post the hand made stuff you want to see my slots.
 
Nice Reda fabrics. I'm sure they will look great when they are finished. My personal look is pretty striking... call me tacky if you must! Still better then 99% of everyone in KC!
 
Business or personal? I don't control the business page. Partner is a photographer and I'm mostly behind the scenes kinda guy. Let me know what link you want!
 
I had and sold 2 Chipp grenadines. The fabric he uses for the ties is nice, but the interlining is too thick to get a good knot. Spend the extra $20 and go with Kent Wang or Henry Carter.



Where did you get this from and how much was it? I am looking at the ones from Jamieson on sale at NMWA currently. Am confundido about sizing, and it's quite treacherous with their no returns and all.



Which Saphir did you buy? Renovationator? What makes it so good? I am trying to figure out what I need for my incoming suede shoes.

Also, this "thirst" is incoming from HenryC HenryC . With the slubby goodness, that rich green color, and the ideal 8.5cm width, I already predict that it will be my favorite tie.

shantung-forest-herringbone-front.jpg
Thanks man ready to ship this afternoon!
 
The brooks brothers shirts arrived and they fit perfectly. $92 vs £125. It's ridiculous they charge twice as much for exactly the same shirt.
 
Fok could write a five paragraph missive why that's normal and put you to sleep same time.

Might be normal, but the brooks brothers store in London is always empty. At £60 a shirt it would be much more popular.
 
Bought this shirt;

I think is beautiful shirt. LKP LKP thoughts on the button boles?

image.webp
image.webp
image.webp

ANCIENT!!! HANDCRAFT METHODS
image.webp
 
Bought this shirt;

I think is beautiful shirt. LKP thoughts on the button holes?

Sorry to say, but I don't like the fabric at all. If it was just the very narrow triple-stripe, it would be alright (although it would look quite formal for the button-down collar), but those odd, shiny, diagonal embellishments to the weave really ruin it for me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom