- Messages
- 4,765
Where from monkey? Expensive or reasonable etc?
Reasonable. Wouldn't spend a lot on a cotton suit.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Where from monkey? Expensive or reasonable etc?
Reasonable. Wouldn't spend a lot on a cotton suit.
What kind of shoes do you wear with your t shirts?
90 wool 10 angora flannel overcoat in pre-modern style for 65% off retail:
![]()
[QUOTE="LKP, post: 145091, member: 480"]RIPTHELINiNG OUT
Any experience with Chipp ties? Those Grenadines look alright!
View attachment 10334 View attachment 10335 Shaggy Shetland sweater
Should have bought Saphir long time ago. I am thoroughly impressed
I had and sold 2 Chipp grenadines. The fabric he uses for the ties is nice, but the interlining is too thick to get a good knot. Spend the extra $20 and go with Kent Wang or Henry Carter.
Where did you get this from and how much was it? I am looking at the ones from Jamieson on sale at NMWA currently. Am confundido about sizing, and it's quite treacherous with their no returns and all.
Which Saphir did you buy? Renovationator? What makes it so good? I am trying to figure out what I need for my incoming suede shoes.
Also, this "thirst" is incoming fromHenryC . With the slubby goodness, that rich green color, and the ideal 8.5cm width, I already predict that it will be my favorite tie.
![]()
WOW CRAPAGGIO LAPELS, WILL YOU CONSIDER RETURNING?
I made them.. so no. Lapels much much penor, up in everyone's face and larger then average. People love my lapel girth.

DID YOU STEAL THIS FROM CRAPTOM? IS THIS EYETALIAN OR HENGLISH! I SEE MUCH MACHINE WORK! BRRRRRRRRPPPPPPT!
DID YOU STEAL THIS FROM CRAPTOM? IS THIS EYETALIAN OR HENGLISH! I SEE MUCH MACHINE WORK! BRRRRRRRRPPPPPPT!
Are you on Instagram?Nice Reda fabrics. I'm sure they will look great when they are finished. My personal look is pretty striking... call me tacky if you must! Still better then 99% of everyone in KC!
Thanks man ready to ship this afternoon!I had and sold 2 Chipp grenadines. The fabric he uses for the ties is nice, but the interlining is too thick to get a good knot. Spend the extra $20 and go with Kent Wang or Henry Carter.
Where did you get this from and how much was it? I am looking at the ones from Jamieson on sale at NMWA currently. Am confundido about sizing, and it's quite treacherous with their no returns and all.
Which Saphir did you buy? Renovationator? What makes it so good? I am trying to figure out what I need for my incoming suede shoes.
Also, this "thirst" is incoming fromHenryC . With the slubby goodness, that rich green color, and the ideal 8.5cm width, I already predict that it will be my favorite tie.
![]()
Are you on Instagram?
Business or personal? I don't control the business page. Partner is a photographer and I'm mostly behind the scenes kinda guy. Let me know what link you want!
The brooks brothers shirts arrived and they fit perfectly. $92 vs £125. Crazy different price points for exactly the same shirt.
Fok could write a five paragraph missive why that's normal and put you to sleep same time.
The brooks brothers shirts arrived and they fit perfectly. $92 vs £125. It's ridiculous they charge twice as much for exactly the same shirt.
Weren't you charged duties?
Maybe because the. Shirts go from china to us and then england? LolNope, you can bring in up to £270 by plane.
Maybe because the. Shirts go from china to us and then england? Lol
Bought this shirt;
I think is beautiful shirt.LKP thoughts on the button boles?
View attachment 10559 View attachment 10560 View attachment 10561
ANCIENT!!! HANDCRAFT METHODS
View attachment 10562
WHAT????Verri sexxi. Are you wearing socks this time?
Bought this shirt;
I think is beautiful shirt. LKP thoughts on the button holes?