What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
ok curfew took a turn at episode 3. don't know if it'll bounce back from the bad state its in now. poor sean bean.

there is nothing good on tv.

i'm rewatching the old prestige shows now. The Wire, The Sopranos, Game of Thrones.

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
Ratings
I might watch Secret City.

I rarely watch TV but this week I'm home alone and have been watching a bit of Jerry Seinfeld and Comedians in Cars etc. Not too bad.

Kingstonian

Ratings
Latest Midsomer Murders. Now rammed with ethnics.

Old producer got sacked for saying there were no ethnics in Midsomer and that is the way viewers liked it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...er-brian-true-may-will-step-down-2250387.html

Midsomer could be a great place to live if you didn’t get murdered. Nice village pub, provided you got on with the locals. Village shop for all your day to day needs. Causton for all your other shopping.

Lots of activities and groups to join. No problems getting around though public transport thin on the ground.

Nice cottages with thatched roofs for ordinary folk. Big country pile for the better off.

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
Ratings
Latest Midsomer Murders. Now rammed with ethnics.
Old producer got sacked for saying there were no ethnics in Midsomer and that is the way viewers liked it.
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...er-brian-true-may-will-step-down-2250387.html
Midsomer could be a great place to live if you didn’t get murdered. Nice village pub, provided you got on with the locals. Village shop for all your day to day needs. Causton for all your other shopping.
Lots of activities and groups to join. No problems getting around though public transport thin on the ground.
Nice cottages with thatched roofs for ordinary folk. Big country pile for the better off.
Last October we stayed in Oxford and drove out and around all those "Midsomers" Villages and market towns!
Heres a pic I took.
1552868640410.png
Local COMBINED Church groups do Sound Of Music - bound to be a few bloody murders - we jumped in the hire car and sped out of town.

Top Bottom